Leaving for Good

Jongin's Precious Girl (Spin Off of: Daddy`s Little Girl)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

K.Will - You are Love

This was the saddest moment of their life. Yesterday Minah was lying cuddled up against Jongin in their bed that they shared, and after today she wasn`t going to see him anymore. She sat on the edge of the bed watching her boyfriend who she wished could become her husband one day; packing his bag already ready to leave. He wasn`t coming back after this, he was never going to look back, after today he was gone…forever.

All of their memories came rushing to her. All she could remember was the bright memories they shared, from their first encounter, their first kiss, their first date and their first time till now. They had been through it all. Thick and thin, he was there, by her side, supporting her no matter what. They could have their arguments but deep within he knew he only loved her, and she only loved him.

Jongin`s father had called a couple of hours ago, telling Jongin it was about time he went home, where he belonged. He was now becoming a married man and had to focus on his ‘real’ life and leave the one he had made on his own, here, at the village. Jongin thought it was ridiculous how his father didn`t want to see his own son happy, he wanted him to be miserable with another girl by his side, the girl he would never love.

When Jongin was finally finished packing he left the black bag on the floor only to turn and look at the love of his life. She was sitting quietly on the edge of the bed staring blankly at that one area. She was probably in deep thoughts because her expression told him she was thinking about something. Probably about their past and their struggles and everything they went through to get here.

He placed himself beside her on the bed making her snap out of the thoughts and look at him instead. No words exchanged between the two, there was no need to exchange any words. Both of them knew what they were feeling deep down. They knew from today onwards they were no longer allowed to be seen together. He was finally playing the role of a rich father`s son, and Minah was going back to being the poor one, just the way she had thought from the very beginning.

Even so, neither of them had regretted the journey they had went through together. They had seen the world, the world from another perspective, a perspective they never believed they would see. They had learned to love and cherish the small things and most certainly the life they had created on their own.

His big hand reached out for her hair and with his slender fingers tucked a stray of her hair behind her ear. She looked down at his lap not wanting to cry. She wanted to seem strong, at least that way he wouldn`t feel so bad about leaving. She wanted to tell him she was going to be fine, they were going to be fine; both her and their daughter, Kyuri.

When his hand fell back on his lap she managed to look back at him. Their eyes linked and Jongin`s lips curved upwards from the sides seeing the girl he used to have the silliest crush on during the high school years, becoming a woman before his eyes. She used to be the silent, shy type during the high school years but had now become the strong woman who was now a mother of their child. The one they created that one extraordinary night. He would never forget that night.

Minah gazed back at Jongin seeing the young boy who was carefree and looked at the world as a huge playground finally settling down and getting a job providing the three. He had done nothing else than helping her out and supporting her through the hard times and shared the good ones. She felt so lucky to experience all of this with him.

He scooted closer to her on the bed and planted his lips on her taking her in as much as he could, because he knew after this he wouldn`t be able to; but seemed like someone had to ruin that moment, since he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He pulled out of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter