Awful News

Jongin's Precious Girl (Spin Off of: Daddy`s Little Girl)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinee - Hit Me

Another day of school had begun and Minah was once again awfully quiet, only around Jongin that was. He tried his best to approach her, talk to her, even cuddle with her, but she would give him short answers or barely respond to his hugs and kisses. He was growing frustrated trying to understand what was bothering Minah, what had he done wrong? He wasn’t the type of guy who would ask directly if something was wrong, or if he was the problem, because usually he wasn`t and other times he didn`t care. But Minah was too important to him. He couldn`t ignore her or her behavior. He wanted to know what was wrong and why she closed up to him all of a sudden.

During class Jongin kept staring at Minah`s back and noticed her head tilting up and down, looking at blackboard only to look back at her book so she could take notes. He crossed his arms and tried recalling the weekend if he had done or said anything that had made her mad, but nothing came to his mind. He only remembered they having a great time together and she was smiling from the time he picked her up till the last minute they shared together before bidding goodbye.

While being in deep thoughts his eyes were still resting on Minah, but he noticed her hand movements stopping and her gagging ones and covering with her hand right after. He furrowed his brows seeing her acting weird. He noticed her gagging once again only this time her eyes rounded. The sound of a chair getting pushed back and hurried steps running out of the classroom was heard and Jongin watched Minah darting out of the class stunning everyone.

He jolted up from his own chair and pursued Minah only to see her entering the girl’s restroom. He ran towards the same direction but stopped his steps by the door hesitating whether or not to enter. He couldn`t possibly wait outside for her arrival, but he couldn`t enter either being afraid some of the other girls wouldn`t approve. But in second thoughts he couldn`t care what other girls had to say, Minah was in there and he needed to know if she was fine.

Jongin opened the door forcefully and noticed the restroom being empty. He was a little relieved but then began his search for Minah inside the stalls. He heard her puking and finally found her in the last stall. The door was wide open and he saw his girlfriend bending over one of the toilets one of her hands planted on her chest the other trying to hold her hair back. Jongin helped quickly by collecting her hair and Minah didn`t seem to care who it was, she was happy someone was helping.

Jongin patted her back softly. “You`ll get better after this” He tried comforting her and by the sound of his soothing voice she understood who it was. When she was done she flushed down the outcome and covered the toilet with the toilet seat and plopped herself on top of it.

She was breathing heavily her face turning paler than ever and her eyes becoming droopy. Jongin gave her a worried look and instead of asking any questions he walked out of the stall grabbed some tissues wetted them and headed back inside the stall and cleaned which she welcomed because she was out of strength. He threw the tissue away only to grab new ones and wetting them with cold water and walking inside the stall again. He the cold tissue on her forehead making her eyes close liking the ease it was bringing to her pounding head.

“Do you want to go home?” She opened her eyes by his request.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter