Kim Jongin

Jongin's Precious Girl (Spin Off of: Daddy`s Little Girl)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo - 365 Instrumental

The sunrays squeezed through the blinds inside his room. He covered his face with his hands trying to block out the sun as much as possible. But it was no use when he heard his alarm ticked off two seconds later. With a groan he hit the snooze button with his eyes closed. After doing this every morning he knew where to slam his hand to turn the alarm off.

He kept tossing and turning in bed not wanting to get up even if he knew he would get scolded if he didn`t anytime soon. He sure was right when his maid knocked on the door to his room. “Master Jongin. Mr. Kim is waiting for you at the dining table”

Jongin`s eyes popped open and looked at his surroundings. The white ceiling was the first thing he laid his eyes on only to slide them towards the flat screen TV attached to the wall with a white sofa placed before it; where his friends and he spent most of their time playing games doing nothing but wasting time on shooting games, or fighting games.

Hearing another knock on the door made him roll his eyes and huff. “I am coming!” He shouted with his hoarse voice being fed up with the nagging. “Geez” He muttered under his breath hearing the maid squeezing an ‘okay, master Jongin’ as her footsteps were heard down the hallway.

He kicked his white blanket off fitting perfectly with the white theme he had made for his room. He stretched his arms and legs while striding towards his closet. He grabbed both of the handles to his closet and opened it widely seeing the same uniform hung up before him at least 5 times. He changed his uniform every single day so he needed to have a new one every day, he was too hygienic.

Jongin reached out his hand and snatched one of the uniforms, he didn`t care which one they were all the same. With a yawn he closed the door and changed his route to the second door inside his room which led him to the built in bathroom inside his bedroom. He liked it that way, he didn`t like to share his stuff with others.

He closed the door and hung up the uniform on a hook before taking his everyday shower that would get him at ease before facing a rough day at school. He didn`t like school neither did he like the students who went there except for his friends. They were all the same, wanting to get to know him since he was the wealthiest student and the son of the wealthiest man in Seoul.

Everyone was fake especially the girls. How he couldn`t stand them. They would either coo his name or baffle with their fake eyelashes, because they were too long to be their own, and compliment his features. As if he didn`t know already how handsome he was. He didn`t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter