Mourning

Jongin's Precious Girl (Spin Off of: Daddy`s Little Girl)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo K - Baby, Don`t Cry

Jongin hot tears were streaming down his cheeks. It had already been midnight and there were no signs of Minah`s awakening whatsoever. She had been unconscious since the time he had taken her with him to the hospital. After explaining everything to the doctors Jongin was told that whatever information she had received had made a huge impact on her.

Jongin`s mouth was planted on her pale, lifeless skinny hand and he couldn`t stop but stare at her face. She was in peace, her face showing no sign of stress and worry like it was doing earlier that day. He reached out to her face and caressed her right cheek slightly wondering what the caller had told her that made her faint and become like this. He dug through his pocket knowing well Minah`s broken phone was inside. He pulled it out and tried turning in on, but it seemed like it broke the moment it touched the ground.

He groaned wanting to see who the caller was so he could call that person back and scold him/her for making his girl like this. Before he could throw a tantrum and smash the phone in pieces by throwing it on the ground and probably stamp on it, he noticed Minah shuffling in bed while letting out small whimpers.

“Minah!” He became alert and her eyes flickered open and before he knew it she sprung up in bed panicking.

“No, no, no” She shook her head throwing her blanket off trying to get out of bed, and Jongin became confused but stopped her from doing anything further. He held her at place by grabbing her shoulders and she was growing frustrated. “Let. Go” She gritted her teeth fighting back, but he wasn`t going to give up that easily.

“You need to rest. You just fainted” She stopped her movements and looked at him being taken aback. She looked at her surroundings and back at him, seemed like she never knew where she was in the very beginning. “The doctors told you needed to rest. It`s not good for the baby if you continue stressing” Her hand automatically planted itself on her stomach and he was flabbergasted by her movement, but what seemed to sweep him off his feet was the fact that she began crying.

“Omma” Minah blinked a couple of times and tears ran down her cheeks and Jongin swiftly wiped them away. He cupped her face and tried searching for answers in her watery eyes, but she only ducked her view and closed her eyes letting new tears stream down her cheeks. Her cries turned from soft to loud hulking while she was hitting her chest with her fist.

“Hey” He got up on his feet and circled his arms around her letting her head rest against his stomach while he rubbed her back. He didn`t know why she was crying, what the cause of her outburst was, all he knew was that he wanted to end all of her crying and wanted to comfort her at the moment.

A few days later Jongin received his answer when both Minah and he were attending a funeral. Not just any funeral it was Minah`s uncle and mother`s funeral. After her uncle failed to fight leukemia, her mother died in a car accident when she was heading back home. Minah couldn`t help but blame herself for everything. Her mother was already stressed out because of her brother and she only added on the problems by getting knocked up.

During the funeral all Minah could do was watch the coffin of her mother getting buried beneath the mud. She didn`t have any tears left to cry as she was all dried up. All she had been doing was cry and lock herself up in her room while Jongin would be outside trying to convince her to come out or at least eat something but she wouldn`t listen.

Jongin`s arm sneaked around Minah`s waste and he pulled her in for a hug, which she welcomed. She was thankful someone was by her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter