Giving Orders

Jongin's Precious Girl (Spin Off of: Daddy`s Little Girl)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Huh Gak ft. Eunji - Short Hair

Now that weekend had arrived it only told Minah that she was going to help her mother at the shop. It was during the weekends her mother allowed her to help, because she had free from school, but if she had a test to study to she wasn`t allowed.

“Minah!” Her mother exclaimed making her jump after placing the pot filled with flowers on the ground. She was happy her mother didn`t call for her when she was holding it in her hands, or else the pot would fall and shatter in pieces.

Minah turned around slowly giving her mother a surprised face while clenching her chest trying to calm down her throbbing heart. “Today we have to order products for our shop. There`s something wrong with the phone I can`t seem to fix it so you have to go to the city and give the orders personally” Minah gave her mother a long stare and she walked over with a list in her hand. They had to give the orders for what they needed during the weekends so the products would arrive the first thing on Monday. “Here, this is what we need” Minah grabbed the list but her eyes were glued on her mother.

“What`s wrong, dear? You don`t want to go?” Minah wrinkled her nose and gave the shop a long stare. The place needed some cleaning before they could open it and she didn`t want her mother to clean the whole place on her own. “I`ll be fine. Now go and give those orders” Her mother patted her shoulders and Minah sighed giving in to her mother`s idea. She her heels and walked out of the shop.

The sun was shining brightly from the stainless sky. The sky was blue as ever and lightening up the whole city. Minah beamed taking in the beautiful weather while she skipped on her way to the bus that seemed to arrive the moment she was by the bus stop. She got on and with the list in her pocket and some cash in the other she felt happy to see the city after so long. It had been quite some time since the last time she had been to the city, she wondered if something new had appeared.

With a grin stretched on her face she was enjoying the ride. Even though she was would be going from one shop to the other giving her order and leaving she couldn`t have been more pleased by the task that was given to her. Only this way she could relax and not stress about stuff she would usually think about the whole day. She leaned back on her seat and watched the bus driving away from her small neighborhood towards the city.

--

Jongin was sitting on the sofa inside his room playing video games. His eyes were piercing the flat square box before him, he was leaning forward with his arms resting on his thighs while his fingers were tapping away trying to beat the evil boss. But then someone had to distract.

“Jongin” He jumped by the sudden voice that called for him and he ended up getting killed, in the game that was. With a groan he fell back on his sofa and laid there feeling defeated. He had been trying to kill the boss for the third time and this time he was so close. He got up and turned the game off and finally turned around only to get a heart attack.

His father was standing before him with Kyungsoo, Yuri and Yumi behind him. “Woah! You scared me there!” Jongin clenched his chest with his horrified face and for the first time he noticed one of them giving another expression except for the emotionless one. Yumi, she was laughing at his reaction.

Mr. Kim closed his eyes and shook his head at his son`s reaction. “The kids came to visit to spend some time with you. I suggested you could take them with you to the city and show them around?” Mr. Kim`s brows raised as if to tell Jongin he didn`t have any choice whatsoever, and he wasn`t actually asking but telling. Jongin bit on his bottom lip. He had planned out this weekend for himself, but now that his father had brought the three musketeers with him, it seemed like he didn`t have any other choice than to comply.

“Yeah, sure” He shrugged being indifferent and his father smiled widely.

“Good to know. Kids have fun” He turned to the three and planted his hand on Kyungsoo`s shoulder giving it a light squeeze before leaving the room. The three turned their attention back at Jongin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter