Cold Shoulder

Jongin's Precious Girl (Spin Off of: Daddy`s Little Girl)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinee - Hit Me

Weeks after weeks were passing by and Jongin`s relationship with Minah was only getting better. They would go on dates and he would visit her shop and help out whenever she needed it; or he would just sit there and watch her work; either way he was there right next to her showing her how he couldn`t last a day without seeing her face.

A new week had begun and Minah woke up on a Monday not feeling that well. She hadn`t been doing so for the past two days, but today it felt worse than ever. She was dizzy and she wasn`t in the mood to eat breakfast before leaving the house. Usually she couldn`t resist eating breakfast but today she couldn`t even think about food. She believed it was probably because she overworked herself the day before at the shop, thinking it was weekend so she could help her mother out as much as possible. But then again, she had never felt like this after working.

When she arrived to school her friends; Minhee and Minji met up with her at the school gates and their brows furrowed seeing Minah`s pale face. “Is everything alright?” Minji furrowed her brows looking over at her sister seeing that she was just as concerned as herself.

“I am fine you guys. I am just a little dizzy that`s all” Minah shrugged and Minhee narrowed her eyes on her.

“You always nag about your mother overworking herself, you`re no better missy” She put her hands on her hips making Minah crack an apologetic smile in return.

The girls headed over to the school building seeing the guys by the entrance talking loudly among themselves. Just when Minah and her friends were to enter they turned their attention to them, and Jongin`s eyes softened from the corners as he spotted Minah.

“Hey” he spoke smoothly and the girls couldn`t help but smile. They liked the changed Jongin whenever he would interact with their friend, Minah.

“Hello” Minah beamed back but Zitao frowned in response.

“You look so weak. What`s wrong?” Minah blinked a few times realizing that her health sure enough concerned everyone and she was right when Sehun took a step ahead and examined her face.

“Yeah, he`s right” Minah took a step back her cheeks turning red from the closeness and she noticed Joonmyun`s peering eyes from the side. Jongin cupped Minah`s face and gave her a worried look.

“Are you sick?” he plastered his palm on her forehead but she seemed perfectly fine. Minah carefully took his hand and placed it by his side and gave him a tiny smile still feeling her head pounding, but she knew showing that she was in actual pain wasn`t going to help the situation.

“I am fine. Don`t worry” She spoke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter