Kim Minah

Jongin's Precious Girl (Spin Off of: Daddy`s Little Girl)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IU - Rain Drop Instrumental

She stretched her arms in the air feeling the sun hitting her face warming it all up alongside with her body. She opened one of her eyes only to make the other copy, and soon her eyes rounded as she jumped out of bed. She didn`t let her body get used to the fact that she was now awake and put on her shoes being in her PJ`s.

She grabbed the house keys and opened the door to her house seeing the small flower shop across the road, which had several pots before the entrance filled with all kind of flowers; the only place in this small neighborhood which was filled with all kind of colors. The shop on it`s on wasn`t that bright. The color on the walls was supposed to be blue, but because the painting was too old the cracks made it look browner because of the wood beneath.

She closed the door to her house she shared with her mother and ran right across the moment there were no cars on the road. Without caring about her looks and the fact that she hadn`t brushed her teeth or hair she swiftly opened the glass door startling the older woman inside the shop. Her mother had dark brown hair that reached her to her shoulders, and her clothes were shabby and the apron she was using was overused, she knew she had to buy a new one, but she had to wait till they could afford a new one.

“Minah! How many times have I told you not to scare me like that?” Her mother scolded and Minah gave her a pout in return, and soon her mother calmed down shaking her head at her daughter. “Did you even look at yourself in the mirror before you came?” Minah blinked and headed over to the nearest mirror hanging on the wall and gasped seeing her hair in all different directions, and she even smelt her bad breath the moment she gasped making her cringe her face.

“Go, go and get yourself ready. I am doing fine here” Minah puckered up her lower lip and walked over to her mother who did nothing else than taking care of the shop as this shop was the only reason they could afford living in the worn out house across the street.

“Sorry, for oversleeping…again” Minah mumbled lowly and her mother slapped her hands off her.

“Aigoo, how many times have I told you that I can handle the shop myself? You can focus on your studies” Minah ignored her mother`s daily complain and gave the square formed shop a stare instead.

She was standing on one side of the shop her mother was spraying water on the flowers placed in buckets that were placed on the shelves beside the wall that had windows. On the other side of the shop was a whole wall filled merchandises such as plush stuffed animals, assorted greeting cards, vases and other containers, balloons, candles, soaps and home decor items. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter