We are Now Official

Jongin's Precious Girl (Spin Off of: Daddy`s Little Girl)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinee - The Reason

Next day was school which meant that Minah was going to meet the boy who was kind of her boyfriend now. She was a little unsure what to call him actually. They had said to each other to give it a try, but still what would she be for him, and what would he be for her? For now she didn`t care because he was a nice guy after all and he hadn`t done anything else than being there for her and taking care of her. So giving him a try wouldn`t hurt. Just like he said if it wouldn`t work out they could maintain as friends, and that was totally fine for her.

The moment she got off the bus she noticed Jongin by the gates waiting for her arrival and she bit on her bottom lip thinking he was cute enough to wait for her. The moment she was about to approach him her friends popped out of nowhere and dragged her with them inside the school yard only to baffle Jongin. He saw her getting yanked away from him and she gave him an apologetic smile and he wrinkled his nose in response.

He didn`t make a big scene out of it thinking he could try again during the lunch break, but he was wrong yet again. Seemed like her friends wanted Minah for themselves and Jongin wouldn’t blame them. He felt the exact same way when they spent time together. He didn`t want anyone else to interrupt their moment as he would cherish it all, and the moment they parted he would think back at the time they had spent like a movie playing in his head.

“Do you think her friends know?” Sehun asked leaning over the table. Jongin shook his head with furrowed brows. He hadn`t been that obvious, once he would make it official about them two he was going to make a grand entrance at school holding hands with his girlfriend. Showing everyone that Minah belonged to him and only him, but for now he was going to keep his cool.

“Do you think so?” Zitao`s eyes turned round from Sehun`s question and he pouted.

“It`s hard to say”

“No, they don`t know” Jongin barged in with his duh-tone and Joonmyun snapped his head towards him with one of his brows cocked seeing how cockiness was oozing out of Jongin.

“How can you be so confident about it” Joonmyun interrogated and Jongin looked over at him and scoffed.

“Because I know, Minah. When I told her to give us a try she was so unsure about it, but gave in eventually. Why would she tell her friends when she was hesitant from the beginning?” When he gave his explanation he felt his confident just disappear with the wind and his skin color turning pale.

“Yeah, sure. Now I know why you`re so confident with this relationship” Sehun had to laugh seeing how Jongin changed dramatically.

When Jongin thought about it he had to make things straight. They couldn`t try, they just couldn`t. They had to become a couple for that matter. Minah was hesitant about their relationship? That didn`t seem as good news, not for Jongin and his friends felt the same. When she wasn`t confident in him or their relationship they were about to build how would it work out for them. Jongin knew what he had to do after school.

Once the school day was over Jongin waited for Minah at the school yard. The boys had already left since they knew Jongin was going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter