Welcome To SHINee's Dorm

Earn My Love

"What?! You got invited in SHINee's dorm?!!", Minsun shouted with hanging open.

 

"Minsun, close your mouth. I was not invited. It's MY payment for the shirt YOU covered with food"

 

"I thought you told me not to blame myself. Now you're blaming me", she said trying to pull off a sad face. 

 

"I'm not blaming you. I'm just saying that being in SHINee's dorm is not a pleasure for me. I do not want to be there. Can you imagine how many girls will be staring daggers at me?"

 

She was silent for a minute. Her eyebrows were furrowed. It was obvious that she was thinking of something I wouldn't like.

 

 

“Okay. You know what this means. Makeover”, Minsun was so serious when she said those words.

 

“I’m going there tonight and I don’t want and I don’t need a makeover”

 

“Chin…”, she tilted her head as a sign that I have to do what she says.

 

“No.”

 

“Chin!”

 

“No!!!!”

 

In the end, I didn’t win. She washed my hair, blow dried it then curled it. She put a light natural makeup on my face. When I looked into the mirror, I saw a girl with beautiful curls and a pretty face. I was frozen for a while. I realized it was my reflection. It was my first time to wear makeup since I'm really not into parties.

 

“You look like a princess”, she smiled at me while the both of us were looking at the mirror.

 

“Yeah. A princess in jeans and a shirt” after a minute of looking at the beautiful reflection in the mirror, Minsun spoke.

 

“You look really beautiful. I’ve never seen you so… demure-looking before. You look like an idol.”

 

“I’ll admit, you did a great job”, I smiled at her and she smiled back. She was so proud of herself.

 

I heard a honk outside our dorm. Three consecutive honks.

 

“Your prince is waiting”, she tapped my shoulder telling me to stand up. I took my bag and was about to leave the room but I turned around to correct her.

 

“He is NOT my prince. He’s not even my type of guy. This is my… I mean, OUR payment for the shirt. Keep that in mind.” I closed the door and headed for the main door. There he was. Leaning on his car.

 

"What took you so long?" I didn't know if he was surprised or pissed. The look on his face was different.

 

"Is 15 seconds too long for you?" I raised an eyebrow at him. I did not want to get irritated but this guy was pushing me.

 

"Just get in the car" He went inside the car and did not even bother to open the door for me. What a gentleman. I walked to the other side of the car and opened the door.

 

We reached their dorm in 10 minutes. The building was so tall. The lobby looked like a first class hotel lobby.

 

"Our dorm's on the 10th floor" We walked into the elevator and went up.

 

We walked to the nearest door from the elevator. He pushed the doorbell while I was looking down. After five seconds, the door opened. I lifted my head to see four cheerful boys.

 

"Welcome to SHINee's dorm!