What a TOOL!

Earn My Love

"Chin!", my friend Minsun shouted my name. She was pleading with me to grab lunch with her.  I don't know why she always asks me to accompany her. It's not like the cafeteria's one kilometer away. But I am her best friend. I had no choice.

 

"You're really childish, Minsun. Why do you always have to drag me everywhere you go? Do I look like a pet to you?"  I asked her as calm as I could.

 

"Because you should be eating. Do you want to get an ulcer?" She answered back, raising her eyebrow.

 

"You know that's not the real reason." My eyes narrowed.


"Okay, okay. I am clumsy and I always mess things up. I need you by my side to prevent me from doing stupid things. Now, let's go to the cafeteria before I starve to death." She grabbed my wrist and pulled me. I just heaved a sigh because I knew I wouldn't win.

 

We fell in line with our trays. When Minsun was using the tong to get her meatballs, the tong fell. She picked it up and when she lifted her head, she accidentally pushed someone's . The person's food fell on his shirt.

 

"What the- Are you stupid?" That person was Key. He was really angry and he had the right to be but it was an accident. Minsun did not mean to ruin his shirt.

 

"Hey! She is not stupid. It was an accident. She did not mean to do that." 

 

"Look at what she did to my shirt! What am I supposed to do with this?"

 

"Send it to the laundry shop. Don't go crazy about a shirt."

 

"This. Is. New." Now he's furious.

 

"W-we'll pay for it." I stuttered not because I'm scared but because I knew I'd feel the same way if my new shirt got dirty because of someone's clumsiness. 

 

"Don't bother." He turned around. What is this guy's problem? I made him face me again by grabbing his shoulders.

 

"We're gonna pay for it. Look, what happened was an accident." I handed him 20 dollars.

 

"You look. Don't ever give me 20 dollars again." He was about to turn around when I said,

 

"You're such a jerk."

 

"I know. Thank you." He turned around and left us there. Everyone in the cafeteria was staring at us. What? Just because he's a member of SHINee, it doesn't mean he could act like royalty.