Falling in love

memory

Falling in love

I sit on the chair infront of the little garden of my house. Looking at the flower and a little fountain water rushing and have a relax feel into my heart.

“oppa.. what are you doing here alone?. You should ask me with you.” A hug come from behind. And I know the scent and warm. A kiss down to my cheek.

“I thought you are going out for today. New album right?” I asked my wife. Pulling her hand slowly so she can take seat to the chair beside me. She took my hot chocolate and sip it. “yahh.. stealer..” I .

“what? You keep saying what am yours is mine. Keke” she laugh hard. “new mv.. I hope fan still want us oppa” I see her worry face even she is smile to me.

“if your fan won’t buy it.. I will buy it for you then…” I told with full determination.

“yahh.. why would you.. I just love people enjoying my singing.. it not just about an album oppa..” she look at me as if I am doing a big crime. “don’t do something like that.”

“aigoo.. arassoo.. hehe.. so.. my wife is free today? What about an romantic dinner for tonight?” I ask her with a grin.

“urmm… is it really romantic or…” I tickle her for that uncool response. She is teasing me about our last fail romantic dinner. I had stomachache during dinner. She keep teasing me about it.

“hehehe.. oppa.. or you just love the toilet at the restaurant.. hahahaha” I caught her and hug her tightly.

“why in the world I married a naughty woman like you?” I asked her. She look at me and shrug her shoulder. I kiss her afterward. Her sweet cherry lips.. make me always crave for it.

 

I smile to the memory. Having her on my laps and we keep talking to each other on that day.

“taeng.. I miss you presence.” I whispered.  

 

Flashback 2009

I  saw tiffany sour face. We been promise to go to church together with sooyoung.

“wae?” I ask sooyoung who busy with her phone. She look at me and mouthing to me..

“taeyeon. Fany. Fight” she still looking at fany in nervously face. I nodded. Understand why she would ever be that mad.

“oppa.. can you drive more faster.” She ask me in cold voices.

“I am tiffany. Wae? You and taeyeon fighting again?” I ask in concern. I knew both of them having a very close relationship. She nod.

“she is really stubborn. Can’t do anything with that behavior.”

“what is it fany?”

“it… aish.. I don’t really want to talk about it.” She sighed. Make me even curious more about it.

“wae??? Is it about GEE again? Or anything new?” sooyoung giggles to my random ideas.

“no oppa.. this time, taeyeon did something that tiffany felt guilty toward her. I see it as a good thing actually.” Sooyoung said. But keep shut as fany is glaring at her.

“urmm.. what?”

“she met sangjangnim about my scandal…”

“you had scandal?” I did shock by the news.

“she mean about her critic by netizen. People keep bashing fany for being rude.” Sooyoung explained to me.

“oo… so why are you angry then?”

“she keep scold me to beware of my language after that.” Sooyoung and me look to each other and laugh hard. “wae? I am not meaning to be rude. It just my vocabulary. Sangjangnim mad at her for not  control my speech and then she scold me. Humph..” I saw fany pissed.

“fany ahh.. aren’t she mean good for you to?”

“I know.. it just she is the one who got mad by sangjangnim instead of me. I’ve told her I can handle it by myself but she is so stubborn.” She voice slow down. Must be not an anger inside her. It just a guilt.

“hehe.. look.. I told you.. fany is just being dramatic again.” We then laugh to the not worth seriousness that just happen.

“oppa.. you and leeteuk oppa will had same scene to taeyeon in seoul mv  right?” sooyoung ask me. I smile. Nod my head.

“do you think that leeteuk oppa and taeyeon had something? I mean, both of them seem close these days. ”sooyoung continue. Somehow I don’t like the sound of conversation.

Kim taeyeon is the dongsaeng for all suju member. Leeteuk and heechul is the most close to her. But, don’t know why, me and taeyeon. We never talk much. She always be the silent one when we had gathering together. I heard from leeteuk that she is a very introvert type. Heechul too, sometime had been nag her on the phone about her passiveness to call him. Kangin hyung.. yes.. he too.. close with taeyeon. I always both of them making joke to each other. when I ask about their relationship, kangin only answer them two is close since their co dj.

“I kind of scare of her.” I said truthfully.

“wae?” both of girl shock to the fact.

“well.. we are not that close you know” I giggled to the reaction.

“oppa… you will like her. When you know her more. So.. If you don’t dare and get hurt. Hehe.. make sure you did not fall for my wife” tiffany said proudly.

“me too..”

“what” sooyoung silent ask me and fany unisonly ask her back.

“me too.. thought she is scary. Don’t make her mad oppa.” she warns me.

“yahh.. you scared oppa..”fany smack sooyoung back. I feel nervous on sudden. Aishh.. I hope  we can get along during the scene..

 

The mosic video recording day.

“I am sorry..” a bow to the staff due my lateness.

“it okay siwon ssi.. please change your cloth over there. Taeyeon and leeteuk already arrive.” One of the staff announce. My heart skip a beat.

I look far to the front. I saw taeyeon keep laughing with leeteuk. I hurried up to change my cloth and run a little toward them.

“hallo..”

“hehe.. hallo siwon oppa.. you’ve come” taeyeon smile to me. For real.. this is first time I saw her dimple smile even we been in SM family for many years. Well… this kim taeyeon is the hardest type of person to close too.

“hallo.. how are you taeyeon ssi.. how fany doing?” I asked just for warming up our conversation. Leeteuk nudged her and both of them laugh with something.

“I’ve told you” leeteuk hyung said to him. I show a confused face. She still giggling some how make me so curios about it.

“what?” I asked leeteuk. Then look at taeyeon. She already stop laughing but, smile still plastering at her face. Cute. I slap my mine for that quiet dangerous notification that pops in my mind.

“anniya oppa.. eeteuk oppa make bet with me.”

“what bet..”

“hehehe.. about your” she put up her three finger and imitate my three finger habit. She laugh again. Me.. blush.. what if everybody keep teasing me with that gesture. “sorry for laughing you oppa.. don’t stop using that.. you look handsome and swag doing it.” She praised me. I can’t help but  smile even I remind my head that she just try to sooth me by calling the gesture make me handsome.

“it okay..” my answer cut by a voice.

“are you three ready. Ready for 1st scene. Leeteuk.. taeyeon.. be ready to the position” I saw leeteuk hyung and taeyeon to the their own place. Taeyeoon on the cute bike and leeteuk hyung been act like her brother.

Hehe.. forgot to tell.. yes.. in this mv.. taeyeon is having a crush on me. Aren’t it sound funny. Hehe. It really ridiculous when we received the character. They all keep teasing us about the crush but.. yeah.. we just brush it all. We are to awkward to even joke about it.

“kyaa!!!!!” I heard a cheerful voice happily scream happily. I look at the direction. I saw some of crew keep trying to help taeyeon riding the bike. She is happily ride it but need help with other people.

“yahhh!! You just lying bout you don’t remember how to ride a bike right?” leeteuk hyung look at her. And she giggled again. God… why taeyeon is always giggled? I want to know why..

“siwon ahh.. you teach her to ride at least for 1 minute.” Leeteuk come ant take seat under the tent.

“mwoohh? Me?” how? I look at taeyeon who still enjoying try to ride the bike.

“just go.. hehe… it your chance to get close to her” he winking at me. Some staff giggled to me with hyung action.

“hyung.. people will miss understand with your words.”

“just go can you..that little girls will hurt if she keep crazily like that. I am little tired.” He being stubborn.

“arasso.” I make my way to her. Excuses the staff who worry about the SM princess. Some of pd and staff is even a taengganger. “taeng..” she stop playing and look at me. Being shy again. Why she is so carefree with other hyung but not me.  “let me help you.” I hold the seat and one of my hand on the handle.

“it okay oppa.. I knew hoe to ride. It just my memory to ride it disappear after a while” she grin.

“let me help you to remember it then” she nodded in red. Her eyes is beautiful.

After 5 minute

“yess.. yess.. hahahaha.. good job girl…” I patted her head and yes.. she smile proudly as she is doing a very good job.

“oppa.. hahahaha… look..” she ride with the speed and try to letting go her hand from the handle. The staff keep asking her to stop.. well, a bit dangerous action there. “look.. look” she clap her hand while laughing.

“stop it taeng…” I scream out too. What if she fall.. and hurt.. she just look back at me and make few stun action I think. Having much fun about able to ride the bike. I shook my head. Fany right. She is stubborn girl.

She did stop and back to the staff. “let start…” she said to staff.

 

After almost one hour record. Our mini scene was finish. She is bowing to everyone, whishing thank.

“you didn’t forgot the night scene right?” her coordinator unnie asking her. She face gone blank.

“chincha???” she ask in eyes wide open. “ unnie.. I remember it.. hehe” she gain slap from her unnie.

“naughty..” I said it out loud. Make leeteuk hyung chuckle to me.

“she is right? I always wonder who the lucky guy will got her attention. Damn that kang dong won and jo in sung” he cursed under his breath.

“do you like her?”

“yahh.. we are buddy.. of course I like her. I try my luck… but she turn me down. Hehe.. kangin try for fifth time already.” He whisper. Almost make me shock by the bold confession.

“you sound like having a bet with kangin hyung who will get taeyeon.” I said in unpleasant tone. Well.. it very make me mad if it true.

“hehe.. yahh.. we are family after all. I would like someone from outside. But if taeng accept me.. may be I can change my mind” he said and I punch his back. Even if he joking about it, I found it quite offend to taeyeon if she heard it.

“siwon oppa.. let have resta little. bubble tea?” taeyeon ask me in sudden. Leeteuk just smile. I pray taeyeon didn’t hear what we talk about.

“how bout me taeng?” leeteuk gave a pleading eyes. I feel like vomiting.

“you had to go after this. Hehe. And I am not going to accept you oppa. hehe.. go away.. get your girl and introduce her to me. I will let her know all your secret. Both of them laugh with their own joke. When she stop laugh she look at me and smile. “do you?”

“my treat then” I am a gentleman, and no way I take taeyeon to treat me.

“okay then” she calmly agree. Well, I always doo like that to girl and everyone will gave the same reaction. Like.. it okay oppa.. I want to thank you so it my treat. Why is taeyeon not response like that. “Oppa?” she waiting for me. I walk to her quickly. She pull my hand and whisper. “oppa… this time your treat mean other time you own me my treat. Arasso?” she giggled cheekily. I cant help but chuckle to, and my stupid hand unconsciously pinch her cheek.

“yahh.. witty girl”

 

I am at dorm today. Looking at my phone. Thinking hard how to redeem my boringness. Who to call? What to do?

“boring?” heechul hyung look at me. I nodded.

“I am. You?”

“me? Urmm.. busy..”

“so.. I can’t ask you to cheer me then”

“guess so. Go out with your girl” he told me. Take his fashionable coat. Go to the front door. “bye.”

I sighed again. Everyone.. is.. busy…

Who.. who.. “taeng!!” I smile to my brilliant brain. She did promise me a treat. Hehe

“hallo.. who is this?” a girl answer the call.

“it me..”

“o.. it yomu me.. why me?” I heard the familiar ahjumma laugh from other side. I smile too. She is being playful again.

“kim taeng.. are you busy?” she clear before answering me.

“nope.. don’t you know I am so boooooorrrrreeeee to dead now?” she told me. Good then..

“out with me.. you owe me a treat.” I bait.

“oo,, I did? Let out then.. but where?” her question make me shut. Yes.. people recognize us,, and it really dangerous if we seen together.

“oppa..?”

“hurm.. let just go around in the car” I suggest. At least I am out from this boredom kingdom.

“okay.. you will get me right?”

“yes princess.. hehe..”

“okay.. I should be ready now.”

“see you in ten more minute..”

“ten? Why so  long? Just start your engine now, move your hurry!! We are going out. Ahahaha” the call was cut.

Isn’t a girl need at least 30 minute to be ready? Ten minute is too long? But I am too lazy too even solve my own question. Let having fun with a new friend.

 

When I come I call her and she did appear in less then two minute. Totally  a record for me.

Taeyeon wore a long sleeves shirts with a spongebob print all over the shirt, her hair is in ponytail, and she wore a glasses, a blue jean make her seem swag for me.

“am I going out with a kid?” I as soon as her sit beside me.

“who? Kid?” she clueless face me even laugh.

“slow thinker. Its you.. look like a kid.. don’t youscare being recognize by fan?” I already move the car.

“they wont. I did even out make up oppa. only lip balm. How can they recognize me?” she humbly answer me.

“so…”

“so…”

“why copying me?”

“so…hehehe..” she giggled. Here we go wit her cute giggled.

“where are we going oppa?”

“having fun” and we did having fun by stoping to side road. Keep do a bet who will recognize her or me.

 

The night.

TY: it was fun oppa. thanks

SW: thanks to you I having so much fun. What are you doing taeng?

TY :me? Avoiding my member. Keke

SW: wae? You did something bad again right? You hiding Fany pink shirt again?

TY: hehe.. I already dispose that pink shirt. Hurt my eye. Ooo.. but how did you know oppa? you stalk me aren’t you? Hehe..

I find my face burn.. I cant help to know all about her. Fany always talk about taeyeon when they together. But he always disbelieve taeyeon being like that. From what he saw.. taeyeon is a very quiet and hard to get along.

TY: did I tease you too much? I just joking oppa. I want to sleep now. good night oppa.

SW: good night taeng.. have a sweet dream, better if you dreaming about me .hehe.

Since that night, we been keep messaging to each other. it almost become a routine for me to at least send her a good morning message and good night wish to her. Sometime, we did calling for each other when we had sometime free.

We barely meet in the that two month of blooming relationship we have. I swear.. the seoul mv was release and the video keep repeating by me on the laptop. My scenes with taeyeon become my favorite. When she did lend her head to me.. just god know the warms been spread into my heart.

“siwon.. you look very weird lately. You did have new girl?” donghae asked me. She is one the one who are close to me.

“what new when there not even had old one. Hehe” I decide to keep silent about what I feel. I slowly learn that, I am falling to someone. I hate when see her talk about man she desire. I hope she talk about me every time people ask her about her ideal man. But it always kang dong won. I even always waiting her voice in her radio show. Watching bora and having hard time evrytime she been lovey dovey to man guest  or kangin.

The funny is, I’ve been complaint about it to her. Taeng.. don’t be too close with other man. I really want to pinch your hand for holding him, what with the gesture taeng. And so on.. eventually I been act like her boyfriend lately. She just giggled and aske me to stop thinking to much, keep whine cutely so I cant stop being jealous to her guest.

“yah,, stop spacing infront of me..”

“donghae.. is it even make sense to fall in love in two month?” I ask him with a very honest tone. I am curious.

“ooo.. oo.. ooo.. hahaha.. I knew it.. you fall in love with her aren’t you? The one that you been messaging and calling almost every night right?” he got it right.

I nodded in defeat. “I am.. but.. she make me confused..” he wait for my thought. “she sometime show she is having same feel with me, but, when I give her hint about relationship, she keep avoiding me and always make it as a joke..” I remember how many time our conversation divert into another theme.. she is very good in manipulation my speech.

“that mean she is one of idol.. who?”

“erm….”

“just tell me already..”

“don’t surprise okay?”

“shoot me..”

“it kim taeyeon” donghae stop his doing. Look at me with disbelieve.

“SNSD leader?” he ask in very serious tone. “ are you crazy?”

“yes I am.. I don’t even know how.. and when.. I just..”

“she is the one you should avoid.”

“but..”

“choi siwon.. her fan base even bigger than some of us. SONE.. is scary one.. and our ELF? You really want to make a fan war out there.” I kind of taken back with the reaction.

The phone ringing and we both saw the name.

Sweet taengoo is calling

Daonghae look at me. Sending warning to stop all the bull . But me.. it me.. been like three days we didn’t even talk to each other.

“sorry.. excuse me..” I walk to my room, having long chat with her and totally forgot warning from danghae.

I am cant control my heart from falling in love to this adorable girl.

End of flashback

 

“hallo.. is anyone home?” I blink my eye. Wake up from the years of memory.

“wait a minute..” I walk to the door.

“harabuji….” I smile and patted to a boy who just walk into my house. “have you eat?” he ask me.

“you? I just had a brunch outside” I look at his messy face. “you fight with your friend again?”

“aahhh.. I don’t even want to talk about that weird girl anymore. So unpredictable and I cant understand her..” he said and I smile.. teenager..

“let  going for a walk.. me too.. had some story to share with you about woman.”

 

A/N

Hallo.. my second update.

Did my story is too complicated? I hope all of you understand