INCIDENT

Missy Bossy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was P.E class.Every students had changed to their P.E outfit and walked towards to the gymnasium.As usual,Bomi and Naeun stuck together.Daehyun was with B.A.P,the kingka also the school basketball team.Daehyun and B.A.P were having their practice today so Bomi and Naeun decided to watch them practice beside the court.

"DAEDAE!!," they cheered for their bestfriend.

Soon,Daehyun called Woohyun and Myungsoo in.They were officially joined the team a few hours ago.

"The new guy is not bad at basketball afterall,"Naeun complimented as her eyes wer fixed on the boys exchanging the orange ball.

"Yes,"Bomi nodded and looked around and saw a lot of fangirls around the court.

"Wow,there's a lot of fangirls here,"Naeun also looked out as she heard Bomi.Loud cheers and claps were being heard as Myungsoo was able to score a goal,defeating Zelo who obviously much taller than him.

"Good job,hyung!" Zelo and Myungsoo highed-five because it was just a practice.Woohyun and Daehyun also scored another goal afterwards.

Out of the blue,the ball that Youngjae threw were going straight to Bomi and luckily Naeun caught it and the impact was really hard until her hands turned red.The whole court turned silent as Youngjae quickly ran towards Naeun and Bomi.

"Aigoo Noona,mian,"he bowed while Bomi was examined Naeun's hand.

"Its okay,not your fault,"Naeun carved a smile to Youngjae and soon Daehyun came and he looked worried.

"Naeun are you okay?Bomi?" he really took a good care of the girls.Bomi nodded while Naeun just smiled.

"Its okay oppa,let me bring her to infirmary,"Bomi then help Naeun to stand up.The fangirls were making a way for them since they didnt even hate Naeun or Bomi.

Youngjae then volunteered to follow but Daehyun blocked him.

"Continue with your practice.I'll check on her,"he then leave the court before the other boys continue playing again.

"Do you think she'll be okay?,"Myungsoo asked Woohyun while they are passing the ball.

"Dont know,but it seems to hurt so much,"Woohyun shrugged.Youngjae who heard them somehow felt guilty.

"Im going to buy dinner for noona,is it okay?" Youngjae asked Myungsoo.

"Dont blame yourse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter