HOLIDAY

Missy Bossy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun’s P.O.V

Another semester had passed.Every single day,our friendship  becomes tighter and cherish by the presence of Woohyun and Myungsoo.The five of us become closer .Daehyun with his overprotective side,Bomi with her lame jokes,Woohyun with his greasiness but only towards Bomi and Kim Myungsoo,with his cold image outside.But if you know him well,he’s just like Woohyun.Greasy.Maybe that’s one of the reason why the two are like siblings.And a happy  me,Son Naeun.

Time flies so fast that all of us gonna have a summer holiday then came back as a senior.But before that,holiday is our priority. ^^ v (peace! )

“So guys,where are we going to this holiday,”Daehyun sipped his coffee and darted his gaze towards all of us.

“Jeju Island!!,”Bomi shouted hyperly with full mouth of cakes.

“Yah girl,behave yourself,”I patted her shoulder.

“Blame my mouth because its small,”she drank her carrot juice.

“Really?Small? Can I feel it?,”Woohyun grinned before he noticed that a cherry landed on his shirt.

“Yahh Yoon Bomi,you ruined my shirt,”Woohyun groaned.Bomi sticked her tounge out.

“Ehemm,so Jeju Island?”Myungsoo cleared his throat,automatically stopped the two from bickering like an old couple.

“Naeun don’t you have any suggestion?,”Daehyun asked me.

“I’ll just follow,”I stated simply.

“Myungsoo?”Bomi asked.He just nodded and carved a warm smile.

“Then we’ll be going to Jeju Island!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter