Jeju Pt 1

Missy Bossy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun was getting ready to go to the airport.She wore a pair of black jeans and simple t-shirt with a leather jacket.She put on her boots and walked towards Bomi’s car.Bomi’s picked her up today.She was also simple with a varsity,shorts and a pair of sneakers.

“Aww you looked pretty,”Bomi complimented Naeun as she entered her car.

“You too~,”Naeun giggled and Bomi drove towards the airport.

“As soon as they arrived at the airport,Bomi saw Zelo and the rest of BAP were ther e also.

“Omona~Zelo ahh,all of them are going too?”Bomi asked.

“Yes,we are!!”Youngjae beamed happily showing his luggage.

“It will be great!!!,”Bomi and Youngjae then highed-five .

Someone cleared his throat.All of them turned their back and saw Daehyun together with Myungsoo and Woohyun.

“Hyungs?”Daehyun widened his eyes.Himchan grinned.

“We cant be separated with our maknae,right Zelo?” Zelo just showed his innocent grinned.

“But we just buy the ticket for six people,”Daehyun explained and turned to Zelo who was gritting his fingers.

“Omona~,”Bomi and Youngjae together with Naeun and Jongup who was happily chatting also turned their head.

“Yaah pabo!Dont you remember that the flight company was my dad’s??,”Himchan knocked Daehyun’s head.

“Omo,I forgot about that,”Daehyun rubbed his head while the rest of BAP breathed out in relief.

 “So would you give us free ride?,”Zelo beamed cutely at Himc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter