FIRST DAY

Missy Bossy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo and Woohyun walked out of the black shiny Porsche.Both of them looked around and didnt even seurprised to see a bunch of girls were smiling and surrounded them.

'No changes,just like my old school' Myungsoo sighed and pulled Woohyun towards the principal office.Woohyun seemed excited to transfer school,maybe because he got new fangirls.Myungsoo shrugged and scanned the fangirls to searched for someone.His target.

"Class 3-A ,Im your homeroom teacher,call me Mrs.Park," the older female shaked her hands with the guys before the two guys walked out of the staffroom.

"So,our schedule is the same,"Woohyun looked at the paper in his hand.

"Of course,so where's the class? "Myungsoo looked around and asked in low voice so that the fangirls cant hear him.

"How would I know?We should asked someone though?"Woohyun suggested and both of them walked along the hallway.

"Lets ask that guy,"Woohyun motioned a normal - looking guy who just closing his locker.

"Hey dude," Daehyun felt someone's tapping his shoulder and immediately turned his back.

"Yes?You seemed new,how can i help you?"he asked.

"You know that Im looking for your help?"Woohyun laughed along with Daehyun.

"Im just guessing but i think im right?"

"Can you show me this classroom?" Myungsoo showed him the paper in his hand.

"3-A ,thats my classroom,"Daehyun smiled.

"Really? " Daehyun nods.

"So lets go?my new

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter