Chapter 1

Cast Away (0904)

"Good morning ladies and gentle pants." The high schoolers of all grades gathered around the stage, and watch as their school principle talks on stage. "Tonight is the night, where we will be opening the first year ever, Reaper Creeper dance. Come in the most scariest costume, that you have, and come join the fun. Tickets are to be sold until twelve this afternoon. Tickets at the door will be seven dollars, so buy your tickets now." The principle left the stage, and the students we're let loose to to chat among themselves.

Jihyun sat at a table under a tree that shaded her well, and stares as the students chat to each other. She was always an outcast at school. Never had a friend, never talked to anyone, and never really cared. She grew to like being alone, so isolation and outcast defined her very well, and she didn't mind one bit. 

"Hey weirdo!" One of the girls from afar shouted at her, and threw her a juice box, that hit her right on her left cheek. Jihyun ignored their immaturity, and carried on with her work. She hated all the girls at her school, because they were always so mean to her. Why did they call her a weirdo? It was because Jihyun had a tree tattoo on her hand, that spread up her arm. She was born with the tree, and she grew with the tree. 

Jihyun hated all the girls at her school because they would always be mean to her. She gets tire of hearing negative comments so often. Now, are you wondering why they aren't in class now? Well, this school is an art school. It's almost like a college school, but only 200 students gets to be enrolled. The schedule was like college schedule. So she didn't have classes right now, and she decided to go study for her next class. The y thing was, that her book was now covered in juice, and she cursed the girl who threw the box of juice at her.

"Hi." A girl walked up to Jihyun, and sat across from her at her table. "Do you want to come to the dance tonight?" This girl, Jihyun don't even know her. "I don't know." Jihyun answers. Her answer was really no. "Oh come on, let's go together and have some fun. I don't have any friends, and I saw that you're always alone. Let's be friends and go together, yeah?" Jihyun wanted to run and never look back. But, she did look like a nice girl. "I guess."

"Great." The girl beamed. "I'm Haeyeon by the way. You're Jihyun right?" She asks, and didn't even let Jihyun answer her. "I'll see you tonight. You must look pretty tonight, okay. Bye!" The girl ran off into the schools building. Weirdest thing that has ever happen to Jihyun.

 

 

It was seven p.m, and Jihyun was out at the school gates. She wore a black gown, and a black long veil. She had black lipstick on, and light eye makeup on. She walked towards the multipurpose room, and heard music booming loudly. She took a deep breath, then sighed before entering the doors. 

Even with her costume, she was making heads turn, and she was the center of attention. She hated being the center of attention, simply because she didn't like attention. She hated the attention from school, because they were always humiliating. 

She walked down the aisle, and heard a few girls talking about her. "What is she suppose to be? A emo bride?" They snickered, and walked off. "Look at the ugly bride." Another hate comment was thrown towards her. She ignored them like she always did, and tried to find Haeyeon. She looked and looked, until she saw her surrounded by a group of guys. She didn't want to go bother her, so she tried to go back, but Haeyeon saw her. "Jihyun!" Jihyun turns back, and saw that Haeyeon had a vampire consume on. 

"You're finally here. I was waiting for you." Haeyeon said, and walked over to Jihyun to grab her hand. "Let's go dance." Haeyeon said, and dragged her along. Jihyun didn't want to go dance. She wanted to go back home now. When Jihyun was dragged to the dance floor, they had to go pass the group of guys, and one of the grabbed Jihyun's . She stopped, and turned back, but stopped when the boy laughed. Haeyeon told them to stop, and only kept walking.

"Idiots." Haeyeon mumbled, and Jihyun silently agreed. "I don't dance." Jihyun says aloud so Haeyeon could hear. "Oh, well that's fine. Wanna go to the food court?" Haeyeon didn't wait for an answer, and just drag Jihyun.

Haeyeon and Jihyun stood at the food table, and Jihyun watch as Haeyeon eats. "So, weirdo. Looks like you showed up." It was the girl from today, that threw her juice box at Jihyun. "What are you suppose to be?" The girls laughed. Haeyeon seem to not even pay attention, and Jihyun didn't bother paying attention to Haeyeon too. 

"Are you like, a retard?" The girl attacked Jihyun again, and Jihyun only gritted her teeth, and turn away to face the food of table. "I guess she's death too." The girls laughed again. Jihyun fists her hand by her said, and tried to calm herself down. 

Suddenly, Jihyun's hair was pulled, and she was thrown hard to the ground. Everyone stopped dancing, and turned to the commotion. The juice girl poured juice at Jihyun, and her wannabes threw food at Jihyun. They laughed, and no one bothered to help Jihyun. Not even Haeyeon. Jihyun should have expected for this to happen, because Haeyeon being nice to her was too good to be true.

"Ugly . Go back and crawl under your skin." They yelled bad comments towards Jihyun as they threw food, and drinks at her. When they finally stopped, Jihyun got up, and walked to Haeyeon, who stopped laughing, but you could clearly see that she had been laughing her off. Jihyun spare her only one last look, before she walked away, while being laughed at by everyone in school. Literally.

She made it out of the door alive, and she regretted every second she had been in there. She felt dumb for even showing her face up at the dance.

She walks down the sidewalk, and cried. What's worst was that it was raining.  But she didn't mind that it was raining, because no one could tell if she was crying or not. 

 

----------------------------
I promise, Mark will show up soon. First update. Comment please^^