Prologue

Cast Away (0904)

I woke up to a pool of rich blood. What's happening? Where am I? The room was all white walls, and bright lights. It didn't look like I would escape this place easily, and I came back to the question of why I am here.

"Welcome to my home." I turned, and saw a person, behind me holding a scythe, and with a dark, black gown like, over him, with his hood cover his head and face. I knew immediately who he was, and it scared me.

"I'm sure you know of me well." The Grim Reaper walks towards me, and he stops, only after he walks eleven steps towards me. I knew this, because it played in slow motion, of where I am zoomed in on his covered feet, and counted his steps.

"What do you want from me?" I ask, afraid, but not trying to show that I was. He let out a sinister chuckle, and I felt goosebumps on my skin, and all over my body. 

"It's funny how you would ask me something like that, when most people know what my job is." True. I know of what the Grim Reaper's job is, but it told myself that my time is not yet. "I wonder how I should kill you. Fast and painless, or slow and painful." He emphasizes on the last three words. I could feel chills running down my spine. I began to look around for an escape, but came to a conclusion that there was no way out. 

It was a one way in, and no way out kind of ticket. I began to run, but wherever I go, the Grim Reaper will appear in front of me. I remember slipping on my own feet, and falling first to the ground. The Grim Reaper appears in front of me, and he chuckled. The chuckled sounded so familiar to my ears, that shivers ran down my spine. 

The Reaper reach for his hood, and pulls it back. That was when my eyes widened, and I knew it was really going to be the end of me. Mark was behind the hood this whole time, and he held the scythe. He raised it up, and after that, I remembered no more.

******************************
Short prologue. Please continue to support me.