Chapter 3- The Spilled Drink (part 2)

One Last Shot-Gyoon Fanfic

G-Dragon’s Pov

As soon as we split up, I let myself take a deep breath.

Who knew all that would happen in such a short time?

I had just been thinking about her and then she show up.

It seems like fate is bringing us together.

And, as embarrassing as it is, she took my first kiss. But I wouldn’t have it any other way. Even though many people assume that I’m a player I have honestly been too busy to even try to get a girlfriend. Overall though, this whole occurrence gives me the confidence and hope that we could be more.

 

“G-Dragon shii, your rehearsal is coming up, please come with me” said an aide.

“Oh, okay” I responded, coming out of my Yoona induced trance.

 

Shortly Afterward

I had just finished rehearsal and was debating whether I should go to my room or wait here.

“Up, next SNSD, SNSD please get ready” said a PD over the speaker.

That made my decision for me. I had a front row seat and began staring at Yoona exclusively. They began to sing and dance, it almost felt like she was singing to me. I thought I saw her blushing while looking at me.

‘Nah’ I thought, ‘why would she care about me?’ After watching them I started to head back to the dressing room/ backstage area.

She seemed like a great girl, I just don’t know if she’ll respond well to my advances. But I did know that no matter what I what, I wanted to at least be friends with her.

 

Time passed by quickly after that, it was finally my turn to perform for the actual recording. I went up and performed ‘Heartbreaker’ but I was really only thinking of how to approach Yoona. While I wasn’t close to any of the SNSD members, I did know a few people in SM well.

Namely, the boys in Super Junior, because I was a trainee at SM around the same time that many of they were. Although I didn’t stay I SM (obviously) I was still pretty good friends with Eunhyuk, Siwon, and Donghae. Maybe I could use them as an excuse to visit the building and then ‘accidently’ bump into her.

 

By the time I reached this conclusion I came back to reality and realized that I had already finished my performance and was heading off stage.

 

I didn’t do much after that and soon enough it was time to find out who ranked number one that week. SNSD had been promoting for a few weeks now so they had already won 4 times, I was new this week so I wasn’t all that confident that I would be able to beat their streak.

 

We were all on the stage waiting as the numbers were being calculated and I was able to win by only 200 points over SNSD!

Even though this was a big achievement for me seeing as this was my first solo album, I was still sad that I had to make her group lose. But when I looked over towards them, they all smiled at me and I caught her gaze lingering on me.

I felt on top of the world as people congratulated me left and right and they started to play my song for the encore. After finishing my encore performance, I couldn’t really see her or her members so I decided to just call it a day. There was a lot that happened that I wanted to think about anyway.

But with my plan I know that I’ll have another shot at talking to her properly.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

I'm SOOOO SOOO SOOO sorry to all my readers whether you are subscribers or not. I dont know what was wrong with me. But I did have Prom and then graduation and then my graduation party all around the same time so I was pretty busy. I just wanted to let you all know that I will be updating more often because its summer and I also have found more inspiration now so it wont take this long to post again. Hope you're happy with this and more to come soon.

-Heaven

6/23/14

6:16PM