Chapter 2- The Spilled Drink (Part 1)

One Last Shot-Gyoon Fanfic

3rd person Pov

"Come on girls" shouted Taeyeon as they began to slowly file out of the house. 

"Taeyeonie why are we leaving so early??" Jessica complained.

Everyone else ignored her as they put on their shoes and closed the door. They were used to her frequent complaints. They also wanted to get to the car on time so Seohyun wouldn't make then pay the fee for being late.

They had another music program today, specifically, Music Core. They were in the early stages of promoting for Genie and not only had they just gotten nominated for number 1, they were as busy as ever.

Especially since this was their first song that they released after the huge success of Gee they had to do well with this song. So far it was doing well but it was taking a toll on their well being.

All of the members had now arrived to the salon promptly at 4 am. Since all the girls had to be ready at the same time it took a while for hair and make-up.

Eventually though, they finished and were heading to the Music Core shooting location to get dressed and start rehearsal.

 

Meanwhile...

GD had just gotten up at 6 am to go to salon to get ready for his Music Core performance. It was his first time debuting as a solo artist and he was still a little nervous.

Even though he was always portrayed as the cool, chic 'heartbreaker', he had his moments of doubt. Without the protection of having four other people up there with you it could be daunting to perform.

He had somewhat gotten the hang of it, but he was nervous about whether or not he would win for this week. He knew that his 3 week streak may be coming to an end because of SNSD.

Their song had been nominated too and they were just as popular as he was if not more so.

But even though he felt nervous about whether he would win or lose. He still knew that the highlight of his day would be being able to see Yoona again.

 

Yoona's pov

We still had another hour or so till it was time to go rehearse so I decided to go and get something to eat. Everyone else was doing their own things so I decided not to bother them.

As I was walking out of the room, I glanced over my outfit. My hair was still pretty short, but I didn't mind because it meant that I was one of the first to finish getting ready. The sailor suit didn't look to bad, but it wasn't complete without the hat so I quickly put it on as I walked out.

The moment I walked outside, I wished I hadn't. There was so much going on at once that I could barely even think. I had never seen a music show be this hectic.

But I guess since both us and GD are having special stages with unique props people are busy. It's been a week or two since I last saw him. But I know that I would be seeing him more often as we are both promoting at the same time. Surprisingly, I hadn't seen his room though.

Most idols have rooms to either individually or with their groups get ready for the show. But for some reason GD's room was nowhere to be seen.

But I have heard that some artists request to be further away so they can practice by themselves where it's quiet.

All of a sudden my stomach grumbled, reminding me of my original reason for going outside. I had gotten so caught up in thinking about GD that I forgot about the food.

 

Im Yoona never forgets about food.

This crush I have on GD was impacting me in strange ways. But I guess it'll go away once I'm not seeing him as often.

Back to the point, I started searching for a vending machine. As I walked further down the hallway I began to realize that there were no vending machines around here.

After a little bit I finally got to the vending machines. There were in a more quiet part of the studio. It was so quiet that it felt a bit scary.

There were a few doors nearby but I couldn't hear anything coming from them so I guessed they were empty. I went over to the machines and got a few bills out. I decided to get a sprite and some ramen flavored chips.

I figured they would ride me over till we finished recording. As quickly as I possibly could, I put the money in the machine and got out the food that I wanted.

However, once I got the food out I realized that I wasn't exactly sure as to how I would get back to our dressing room. I began to panic thinking that I might not make it in time for the rehearsal. The more I thought about it, the more I started to panic. To calm myself down I decided to drink some the cold sprite, in the hope that with a calm mind I would be able to get myself out of this trouble.

After drinking some of the sprite, I began to walk towards the direction that I thought I came from. But no matter how much I walked, I seemed to be going in circles.

I was coming around a corner when I saw someone coming directly towards me, but it was too late to turn back. The majority of my sprite ended up spilling on the person and I landed on top of them. But, when I opened my eyes, i got one of the biggest shocks of my life.

Not only was the person who I had bumped into and spilled sprite on a guy.

But he was G-Dragon, the G-Dragon.

And I was kissing him.

As soon as the last realization hit us, we both jolted up and looked at each other with wide eyes.

I not only didn't know how to react, but I also didn't know how to control the feelings I was experiencing.

We stood up and looked at each other. "Mianhe, Sunbae" I said while bowing to him.

"It's okay Yoona, I know you didn't mean to" he replied while looking down at his now wet shirt.

Looking at it now I realized that it was much to wet to fix, I had ruined his outfit.

I rushed towards him saying "Sunbae, what can I do to help?"

He looked at me and said "If you could help me choose another shirt to wear, my stylist left a while ago and I have to clean myself up to be done in time."

"Alright, I'll do that" I replied.

We walked into his dressing room, and I was in awe of how many clothes he had in here. He probably had more clothes than all of us combined did. He went inside to clean up and I began to look through his clothes to choose a shirt for him.

I figured he wanted something simple since he had been wearing a plain white shirt so I decided on a aqua colored shirt to go with his dark jeans.

I was waiting for him to finish cleaning up when he came out wearing only his jeans.

To say I was in shock again would be an understatement. He was looking straight at me so seriously that I could feel my cheeks becoming red.

I'm guessing he noticed that because he looked down and began blushing himself while mumbling "Mianhe, I didn't realize I didn't have a shirt on."

"It's alright" I said, "here is your shirt, I hope you like it."

He smiled as he took it and said "I do, it looks nice, and by the way what are you doing in this part of the studio?"

"Oh, I was going to the vending machine to get food, but then I got lost along the way, which is why I spilled the sprite on you."

"Well, at least now I can show you the way back"

"Would you? Thank you Sunbae!"

"Call me oppa, I think we've gotten closer than most sunbae-hoobae relationships"

"Ok...oppa" I replied.

After that conversation, we had some more chit chat and then went back to the main area of the studio, where I went inside our dressing room to finish final preparations.

It seems like every time I tell myself to get over my crush on him, something happens that only makes my feelings for him grow.

I touched my lips while reflecting on all that happened in the past hour.

That was my first kiss.

But even though we weren't even going out, I don't regret it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone, I worked pretty hard on this update but I don't know how well it turned out. There was a lot that I wanted to incorportate. This is part 1 b/c I'm going to do part 2 in GD's POV, i might be doing opposite POV's as this story progresses. Plus I felt that this chapter deserved more to it becuase of all the things that happened in it. Well, the second might be up as early as tomorrow or monday. But I am in my last month of high school so no promises. 

                                                                                                                       -heavenly1221 4/26/14                                                                                                                                                       11:21PM