Chapter 1- The Beginning

One Last Shot-Gyoon Fanfic

 

G-Dragon Pov

                 

                  "Seungri, GD, come on you guys have a program at a new show called Strong Heart" our manager said. "Yes hyung" we both replied and got into the car. (At the set) I was walking around saying hi to my sunbae's when I walked by her. It was Yoona of SNSD, also known as my celebrity crush. To be honest, I've liked her since their debut and when her and seungri did happy shares company together. She's pretty, funny, can sing, dance, and act, she's totally my type.

                 

                    I was a bit jealous of Seungri though, he seemed pretty comfortable around her because they're the same age and it so happens that most of the variety shows that I've been on with her have been with Seungri as well. So when they saw each other they said hi comfortably while with me she said "hello sunbae" formally. I actually really wanted her to call me 'oppa' but I guess it isn't going to happen soon.

 

Yoona's pov

               

                  My manager oppa told me that I was going to be on a new show called strong heart, and I have to go alone without any of the members. This made me pretty nervous because I don't feel too strong about telling good stories so I was apprehensive. When I got there I said hi to some of my sunbaes and then I was told that Big Bang's G-dragon and Seungri would also be there.

               

                  This made me happy but nervous at the same time, since I was pretty casual with seungri I knew it wouldn't be awkward with him. But with GD I was nervous because I have a secret crush on him, but I've never told anyone and since he seems so indifferent when any of us from SNSD say hi I figure he doesn't really care anyway.

                                 (shooting for strong heart has begun)

3rd person Pov

                 

                      As the show started it was obvious that most of the attention was going to the idols and Lee Seung Gi was so infatuated with Yoona that he chose her to go first. (A/N I know that she didn't actually say this but I decided to take some creative liberty and Yuri did tell this story in a later episode of strong heart).

                 

                      She began to talk about how some members of SNSD decided to go to an amusement park, and since they had to sneak out (4 of them originally then 5) they had to be in disguise. The audience started laughing at this and Kang Ho Dong commented "Wow I never knew SNSD was this wild!!!!!". As Yoona continued she said how at first they thought it would be okay to go wearing hats and sunglasses but then people began to recognize them so they ended up finding scream masks and put then on. At this the audience once again erupted in laughter, GD was also laughing really hard and was finding himself more and more charmed by Yoona.

               

                         She then said how once they got in line for a roller coaster people began to speculate about who they were, saying things like 'its 2NE1', and 'no they're miss a'. And then when another member joined them people began to whisper that it was KARA, so they started to act like KARA. The audience, including the celebrities, the mc's, and especially GD were dying of laughter by now. Yoona finally ended the story by saying how when they had to ride a coaster they were told to take off their masks and were exposed, when their management found out all they said was "next time could you at least wear makeup?".

 

                          Once her tale had ended people got up and clapped for her and her interesting story. G-D smiled at her, and she smiled back, though no one else noticed, it was their little moment. After her interesting story some other people went but their stories weren't strong enough to defeat Yoona's story, and then it was G-D's turn, he was also talking about a time when big bang was trying to get away from their management and schedules.

                   

                         He started talking about how him, T.O.P., Taeyang, and Daesung had it all planned out and then Seungri told on them to their manager but they still ended up getting 2 months of vacation. Once he was done and the audience voted, everyone could tell that it was going to be a close call.

                   

                          In the end Yoona got 45 points while GD ended up with 55 points and thus winning the strong heart title for the very first episode. Yoona got up and put the sash around GD, as she put it on him she tripped slightly and he put his hand on her waist to steady her. They both took an intake of breath and stared at each other for what seemed like an eternity but was really only a second or so. They quickly let go of each other and returned their attention to Kang Ho Dang and Lee Seung Gi, but their minds were still on there 3 second interaction (A/N anyone notice what drama I'm making a reference too?).

 

GD Pov                      *5 days later*

 

            "Hyung wake up, we have to go to the program" Daesung said. Seungri and TOP were already waiting outside the car. We were on our way to go do happy together with Yoo Jae Suk, it's a fun show but sometimes it gets tiring doing all these shows all the time.

 

             To make it worse I couldn't stop thinking about Yoona and that moment that we had at strong heart. If we weren't idols I definitely would have confessed, plus she is extremely popular. Lee Seung Gi, Leeteuk, Jongshin, all of B2st and all of Boyfriend have confessed to liking her at some point. So even if I did confess I would still have a lot of competition for her. I was in deep thought when I heard a frustrated Daesung yell "HYUNG!!", I jolted up and looked at him in surprise "Araso, ok I got it" I said back and got out of the car. "Huh" I sighed, and walked into the building, yet another day alone I thought.

 

Yoona's Pov                    *5 day's later(same day as GD)*

 

                "A little to the left, yes that's good" said the photographer, "okay that's a wrap" he finished. "Thank you for your work" I said smiling, even though I was extremely tired as it was only 4:00 in the morning and after this I had to go to another program. Though first I had to change into different clothes and change my hair style from the way it was in the shoot. Once I did that I went with my manager to the happy together shooting. I walked into the building and was shocked to see G-dragon, Daesung, Seungri, and TOP in the waiting room.

 

                I had been thinking about our moment since it happened, which I'm pretty sure increased my crush on him by a million. Though I did feel discouraged because of all the rumors he has are mostly with 2NE1 so it seems like he wouldn't like me. I shook myself to get rid of my thoughts and turned my attention to them. "Anyeonghanseyo oppa's" I said. They turned to look at me and Seungri immediately replied "ah Yoona-shi, there's no need to call me oppa, we're the same age", "neh" I replied to him and then I turned towards Jiyoung oppa, whose smoldering gaze was piercing through me.

 

                 It was then that I realized that I had called him oppa and not sunbae as I usually did. But he ended up surprising me by smiling at me and saying "Anyeonghanseyo Yoona-shi", instead of reprimanding me. I smiled back and bowed again before I left to get ready for the show. It seemed that today's guests would consist of me, G-D, Seungri, Daesung, and TOP. As we were getting ready to start the show I realized that I would be sitting in the middle of them and to make matters worse in between GD and TOP, the two members that I was least closest to. But I knew I had to do well, so I just it up and sat in my seat waiting for the show to begin.

 

3rd Person Pov

 

                "Happy to be together on Happy Together,Welcome to Happy Together!" announced Yoo Jae Suk, "we've got 5 great guests here tonight". "Big Bang is here tonight!" he said, "Anyeonghanseyo Big Bang imida" they said together. "We also have SNSD's beauty Yoona!", at the cue I looked at the camera and said "Anyeonghanseyo So Nyuh Shi Dae Yoona imida".

 

                 After we had settled down a bit after the introductions they started to comment on our appearances, "Aigoo, Yoona-shi is pretty as always" said Myungsoo, "from here it looks like a rose in between a bunch of bushes!" commented Jae Suk. At this remark everyone exploded with laughter, including Big Bang. Even they were not immune to her natural beauty. In fact, GD and TOP had to bully their maknaes to get the spots next to her.

 

                 After a little bit it was time for Bong sun to make her appearance. When she came out it was a big shock to everyone there because she had GD's hair from heartbreaker and Yoona's outfit from Genie. She began to dance and everyone was dying of laughter because she had combined the two dances so she did the hackysack dance and then the grasshopper dance, making a very funny combination. And of course right after she finished GD and Yoona were asked to do the dances as well. With both of them next to each other they felt aware of there arms and legs brushing against each other but tried not to show it since they were filming.

 

               The show was almost over when they began the late night cafeteria. First Daesung and Seungri's snack came but Jae Suk and Myungsoo were disappointed with it. Then came Yoona's snack and it was a kimbap version of stir-fry, which they both loved and everyone else wanted to try. After her snack came GD and TOP's where they had ramyun that had pork belly in, and although they thought it tasted good, they ended up favoring Yoona's dish and she was the one picked to make her dish.

 

              While she was making the food, GD couldn't take his eyes off of her but no one noticed because they were all looking at her. When it came time for everyone to taste what she made,GD was excited that he would be eating something that she had made.

 

              Luckily, for him, he ended up being fed by her as Jae Suk and Myungsoo were feeding everyone else. They ended up having eye contact once again and shyly looked away. Yoona got the necessary amount of votes and her dish was put on the menu to her delight.

 

                          "Even though it's been a long day, today was a great one" they both thought.

                           Even though there was a lot of noise surrounding them they were both lost

                           in the feeling of being so close to someone that you like. And it was in this

                          haze that they finished the shooting, did the rest of their schedules,and went

                                               to sleep thinking of each other.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Hey Guys!!

 

                         So, here's the first chapter hope it's good. Next up will probably be a music show or another variety show, you guys can pick if you would like.

Please tell me if there's anything I should change etc. Thanks!! (I might not be able to update till the weekend, but I'll try) 4/21/2014 12:40 A.M.