What The Hell ---

Forever -- To Be With You --

 

Jung Soo's POV:
 
"Is this my new school?" I asked myself as I walk down the halls and corrigdors. I went to school early, like what I do from my previous schools. At every school I enroll, I mark the rooftop as mine, because I its the only place in the school where I could get away from my anisy classmates and annoying teachers. I remembered the preachings -- that's what I call it because she talks longer than a priest --  of my noona earlier this morning, that I should do goodm avoid this and that blah blah blah. She sent me okff with my weekly allowance and the directions to my new school. I stopped walking and when I looked up, I was already infront of my new classroom. I leaned at the wall near the door and waited for my teacher and classmates. Then all of a sudden the girl from the rooftop appeared in my mind. I was really annoyed for what she did and I just hope that she is not in the same class as mine. It was already 7:30 am when my classmates and teacher came. I went inside the room when the teacher peeked  at the door and called me. They were all staring at me with curiosity in their eyes, as I surveyed them with my eyes. I saw  a familiar girl among them. My worst nightmare has come! It's "annoying" girl.
 
"Why does she has to be in the same class as mine?!" I thought to myself.
 
Like everyone else, she is staring at me with her round, doll-like eyes, but what surprised me is when she smiled warmly at me. It felt like the whole room brightened up than the usual. I saw taken aback for a moment then I saw her doing some weird facial expressions, then she just pointed behind me. DAMN! The teacher has been calling me but I didin't notice her all because I am looking at her. Then the teacher cleared and spoke.
 
"Okay. Mr. Park. Please do introduce yourself." The teacher said with a controled tone.
 
"Choesonghamnida. I am Park Jung Su. Nice to meet you." I glared at annoying girl and that is the only time she stopped smiling. I really hate this girl. I turned my attention to my teacher when she motioned me to my seat. And of all places. I rolled my eyes and glared at her at the corner of my eyes.
 
"Of all places. Why do I have to sit here?" I whispered.
 
Your POV:
 
I pouted as I saw him glare at me, again, from the corner of his eyes. He really is pissed off at what I did earlier. I leaned forward at my desk and sighed. Well, I did ruin his morning. . .But, I only did it because I am concerned. After minutes of battling with my thoughts, I just admitted and felt sorry. I do owe him an apology. My train of thoughts was suddenly cut off when the bell, signaling lunch, already rang. I saw him go out and I ran after him. I already called him 2 times but he won't stop walking.
 
"Oi~! Jung Soo! Park Jung Soo!" I shouted. Ah! He stopped! I smiled and ran to him. He glared at me but it seems like I am being accustomed to it. I was startled when he spoke.
 
"What do you want?" He asked in a cold voice.
"I just want to say sorry for what happened earlier at the roof top." I replied and smiled at hims afterwards.
"Okay" He already started walking. Me on the other hand, folloed him because the way going to the cafertia is on the same way. I was caught off guard when he stopped walking all of a sudden. My forehead bumped on his back.
 
"YOU!" He stepped back to give some space between us and pointed at me.
"Don't get close to me! Don't talk to me and don't you ever, ever bother me! You are so annoying!"
 
I was left in awe after what he shouted in my face. Just what the hell is really wrong with him? I though to myself.