1st Impression: Annoying~!

Forever -- To Be With You --

 

Your POV:
 
I smiled as I open the window in my room. I closed my eyes as I inhale the fresh air coming from the sea. I opened my eyes and prepared to do my morning ritual. I leaned more on the window and. . .
 
"JOEUN ACHIME YEOROBEUN~~!!!"
 
I laughed at myself, screaming like a banshee. I looked down as I heard the newspaper boy and the other people passing by, greet back. I closed th window and prepared for school. After getting dressed, I sat down at the dining table and silently ate my breakfast alone. Yes, I live alon, and do things alone but nevetheless, I am happy with my life. My dear parents left this world 10 years ago but I eventually coped up. I almost jumped off my seat when I noticed the time. I was already at the door when I remembered something that I forgot to do. I ran back to my room and smiled as I hold my parents picture in my hands. I kissed them both goodbye and promised to be a good girl. I ran down the stairs of the old building I am living in. Me, together with the 3 more families living there, have managed to survive eventhough we are short on budget, plus we get to live for free in the building as long as we maintain the cleanliness of the place.
 
I took a deep breath before I hopped on my bike and pedaled my way to school. I love using my bike instead of taking the subway, not only that I don't pay anything, I get to see the beauty of nature around me. I hit the breaks as soon as I reached school. I parked my bike and walked my way to the school's building entrance. I was about to enter when I realized something. I walked back outside and I saw a boy standing at the school's rooftop. "Is he going to jump?" I asked myself, I looked up again and panic started to take over me. I ran as fast as I could. I was already grasping for air. I have to run 5 floors before I could get to the door leading to the rooftop. My eyes widened when he stepped on the edge of the building.  Eventhough I am afraid of heights, I ran up to him
 
"ANDWAE~!" I screamed as I hugged him from behind and pulled him. We both crashed on the ground. I whinced in pain as his pain came crashing down on mine. I felt relieved that I stopped a fellow student from commiting such a grave act.  I kept my eyes closed and tried to sense what is going on around me. I know that he hasn't left yet because I could still feel his body pressing against mine. Then I felt a slight tap on my cheeks, I slowly opened my eyes and I inhaled sharply as a pair of jet black chinky eyes greeted me. I observed him, he have pink lips, and sristocratic nose and fair skin that I think is even better than a woman's skin. I snapped back to reality when he spoke. Angrily. That is when I noticed his angry expression. "But, why is he angry? I just saved him. Or stopped him." I thought.
 
"What do you think you're doing?" He asked in manly voice, which I also think is beautiful. I just stared at him, not bothering to answer his question. He is really pissed off at me, based on the way his face is frowning like that. He stood up and walked towards the entrance. He did not even bother to help me get up.
 
"YA! Stop right there!" I almost ran and hide when he turned to me again and stared at me with his brooding eyes.
"What is it?" He asked.
"W-Why are you trying to commit suicide, huh?" I asked him. What I hate the most in this world are those people who won't face their problems and just run away from it. I gained my confidence back and cleared my throat so I continued to lecture him. "You know, if you have any problems, talk it out and try to solve it. Don't do this---" He spoke again even before I could finish what I am saying.
"What? Suicide? I am trying to commit such thing. I was trying to rest. Now, thanks to you, my morning is ruined. He said, cutting me off. "Ah! So he wasn't trying to kill himself. Good thing." I thought. I smiled at him but his mood seemed to have gotten worse and he walked out of the rooftop for good. I was left in awe, but I immediately smiled and looked up at the sky. It seems like my day would be great, just like the weather today.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Hello~
1st Chapter up! I need comments to know if I will continue this story :)
감사함니다 ~ ! 
 
This is their school uniform: [Their school is Busan International High School. And since I can't find a picture of the school's uniform. I just took this one. Pretty?]
 
 
Jung Soo:
 
YOU: