Cotton Candy

Forever -- To Be With You --

Hyun Jin's POV:

I sighed as I lazily rest my head on my desk. I thought that my day would start right, but I was wrong and it's all because of ruthless man. I took a deep breath as I calm myself. What's wrong with having friends? Why is he like that? I asked myself for the nth time. I sat straight when the "devil" entered. I gave him a dagger look. But a few moments later, I felt uneasy as I feel a pair of eyes watching my every move. I tried to ignore it but when I gave him a sideway glance, I saw him looking at me. I shrugged the feeling off. But I got so irritated so I turned to him, ready to scold him.

"What are you looking at?" I asked with an annoyed tone. He just stared at me and it's getting into my nerves. I already scolded him but he won't budge a bit. The teacher kept speaking but my attention is on him and his eyes that are locked on me. With irritation, I looked back at him and spoke.

"What the hell is your problem?! Quit staring at me like that!" She was about to speak again when she remembered that they have a teacher. When she looked at her she saw an impatient expression written all over her face and questioning look on her classmates eyes.

"Do you want to say anything Ms. Park?" My teacher asked  me as she raise her brow. I shook my head in shame and she continued with the lesson. I gave him a death glare and focused on my teacher.  I really hate him for shouting at me like that earlier. If he doesn't want anyone coming near him, then fine!

*The school bell rang signaling that class is already dismissed and it is time to go home. Hyun Jin walked out of the classroom. Jung Soo cringed his forehead. He doesn't like ths guilty feeling eating him up. Nagging him to talk to her and apologize. His thoughts were interrupted when she walked past him. He doesn't know why but the fact that Hyun Jin is not talking to him or rather doesn't talk to him made him uneasy. He looked at her again and before he could think of what to do his feet walked towards her and grabbed her hand, on the other hand Hyun Jin was surprised as to who it was who just held her hands.*

"Oi~! Just what the hell do you think you're doing?! Le me go!" Hyun Jin screamed at Jung Soo.

Hyun Jin's POV:
I was walking home from school when I felt someone harshly grab my hands and pulled me in a different direction. When I looked up, it was Jung Soo. I tried to free myself from his grip but he just tightened his hands around mine. I was already panting because he is walking too damn fast, I was ready to shout at him when he stopped and when I looked around I noticed that we are at the park near our school. My heart raced when he looked down at me. I could see in his eyes that he wasnt to tell me something.

"Spill it! I know you have something to tell me." Hyun Jin said, breaking the awkward silence
"Cotton candy" Jung Soo said in a half-whisper voice
"Eh?" I said, getting more and more confused as to why Jung Soo dragged me there.
"Do you want some cotton candy?" He said, now with a much louder voice. I looked at him with a what-the-heck-are-you-talking about look on my face. He then pointed at the Cotton Candy stall nearby.

------------------------------------

Sorry for the LATE UPDATE!

Writer's block are getting into my nerves~

Tsk

Enjoy reading :)

The Park: