Attitude

Forever -- To Be With You --

Hyun Jin's POV:

 
I yawned as I walk back to my classroom. Lunch time is over and it's time for my last class period of the day. The classroom is slowly getting filled up by my classmates who just came from the cafeteria. I looked around, my lips curved into a smile as I saw my "dark" seatmate, well, he is not dark skinned, it's his personality I am talking about. Okay, so back to him. I looked at him as I sit down my seat. He is always not in the mood and is always mad but I know that he is a kind person beneath the cold persona he is letting other's see. I looked around to see if the teacher is already in. "Yosh, not here yet" I secretly cheered. I turned back to him and lightly tapped his shoulders. Yes, I will try to be friends with him. NYAHAHAHA~
 
"What did I told you earlier? Don't talk to me or bother me" He retorted coldly at what I did. I just smiled at what he did. Actually, his tantrums. I find it funny and cute. I fixed my expression when I saw his brown tied in a knot.
 
"Hey, don't be like that. I am trying to be nice here since you don't have any friends yet. By the way, I am Park Hyun Jin." I said as I introduce myself.
"I don't care. Sit properly and shut up" he replied in a lazy tone.
 
I smiled as I remembered something. I quickly rummaged through my bag and smiled as soon as I found what I was looking for and I immediately took his hands, which obviously surprised him, and placed the thing in his hands. I giggled at his expression.
 
"What is this?" he asked.
"Look at it to find out" I replied while smiling. I smiled more when he slowly opened his hands. Actually it's nothing big. It's just a small rabbit trinket I bought while on my way to school. I saw his mouth open as if he is going to say something. Good thing the teacher arrived before he could protest about the gift. I gave it to him as a small peace offering for ruining his morning. All I could pray for now is that he is not that mad anymore.
 
Jung Soo's POV:
 
I stared at the trinket she gave me and I looked back at her, as usual, she is wearing that bright smile. I just kept quiet, because the teacher arrived already. I'll just return it later, after class. Then I realized, She is the first person to give me a gift, except for my sister and relatives of course. She's the only one.I glanced at her once more. She is now totally immeresed in listening. I can't figure out what is it that makes me annoyed whenever she is around. . . her face? voice? Or. . . "Ah! Her attitude!" She is the only person who had the guts to come across me when I am mad. Other girls would cry or run when he glares at them. The bell rang just in time, I walked out of the room as fast as I can just to escape Hyun Jin. I sighed in relief but got tense again when I felt someone walking behind me and as I expected. Hyun Jin. I was about to speak when she cut me off.
 
"I am not following you if that's what you're thinking. My house is this way too So don't frown like that." She said and walked past me. I just stared at her back as she walk away. I shrugged and continued walking.
 
"I am home" I shouted as I enter our house. As usual, my sister isn't home yet. I walked towards the kitchen to get some water. When I closed the fridge noticed a post-it note sticked on it. I choked on the water I am drinking when I read the note from my sister. I looked up and I know I ahve a dreadful expression writter all over my face
 
"This isn't happening" I said with a dark tone.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: To cut the long story short. Hyun Jin's parents are dead and all they left her was a savings account and a beautiful house :)
 
Hyun Jin's House: [Snap Shots]:
 
 
 
 
Jung Soo's House: