Just a simple thought...

Indefinitely Fated For You

 

“Congrats Minnie!” Donghae ran towards her friend.

Sungmin smiled and hugged her friend.

 

“Thanks Hae!” The girl look like a fish gave her two thumbs up.

“Yah! I told you that you can make it.” Sungmin pouted.

Donghae pause for a moment because of the guy beside Sungmin. Sungmin noticed that Donghae is out of her mind and pointing at her side so she tilted her head and found out it is Kibum.

 

“Hey Donghae-ssi!” The guy waved his hand and by that the girl came back with her senses.

“Uhm.. Uh.. HI. Hi!” Donghae blushed furiously.

 

Sungmin giggled because of Donghae’s action while Kibum became curious of what is happening to her.

 

“Uhm. Donghae-ssi can you please excuse us for a moment. I will just talk to this girl.” He patted Sungmin’s head that made the girl flushed her cheeks in deep red.

 

“Oh.. Sure!” Donghae somewhat showed some bitterness.

 

“Thanks” Kibum stammered.

 

“Well! Shall we?” Kibum offered his arm to Sungmin and the girl shyly put her arms around him. And by that simple action Kibum’s heart started to beat crazily.

 

“Where are we going Kibum-ssi?” Sungmin shyly asked.

 

“On a restaurant. For a victory party.” Kibum simply put.

 

After the conversation, Kibum took Sungmin to his luxurious car and started to drive towards the restaurant.

 

 

To prevent some awkwardness around the atmosphere, the two shared some stories about their lives.

 

 

 

 

 

>-<                                          >-<                                          >-<                        >-<

 

 

“Yah! Kyubear!” Seohyun poke Kyuhyun’s cheek.

Kyuhyun just look at her for a respond.

“I like to eat somewhere.” She said excitingly.

“I want to go home I’m tired.” Kyuhyun insisted.

“Please!” Seohyun did some aegyo.

 

There’s only one person that her aegyo will work for Kyuhyun, Sungmin.

 

He heaved a sigh and nodded instantly.

Seohyun squeled and hug her boyfriend in front of a huge crowd of students across the hall.

 

The couple headed to Kyuhyun’s car and when the engine starts, Seohyun’s phone rings and she quickly picked it. It is her friend Jessica. They blabber and gossip and blabber.

 

Kyuhyun cannot hear any sound, only her voice.

 

“Aish.. Will you shut up!” Kyuhyun lose his temper that he shouted so loudly.

 

“I’ll call you back Sica!” Seohyun bid goodbye to her friend and look at Kyuhyun with a serious look.

 

“What’s your problem?” Seohyun asked.

 

“Forget about it.” Kyuhyun responded.

 

Seohyun snorted.

 

“What do you think I am? NUMB?” She emphasized the last word.

 

Kyuhyun didn’t respond until he saw a restaurant and stopped the car.

 

“We’re here.” He turned off the engine and get outside. Seohyun did the same too.

 

 

While walking, Kyuhyun saw a familiar girl and a boy. They are both laughing their hearts out and it seems they are happy to each others presence.

 

Kyuhyun, somewhat, felt a knife stabbed his heart when he saw the clearer version of the girl’s face and also the guy she is with.

 

“Sungmin…”