Disgust?

Indefinitely Fated For You

 

“Yah! Minnie! Why do you look so sad today? I can’t paint your pretty face anymore!” Donghae said while mocking her best friend. Sungmin rolled her eyes and buried her face using by her palms.

“Stop it Fishy! It just I missed something important today. You know like a memory from the past but I’m pretty sure it is not about Henry.” Sungmin sighed. Donghae cannot do anything because she doesn’t have any clue too. She can only do is to pat her back and her hair. Today is the day that she left her province to went here in Seoul, to continue her studies and the last day she saw little Kyuhyun’s face. She felt incomplete and her body is so numb. Her mind is going backwards, reminiscing of something but she can’t because of her amnesia. Yes! You heard it right! She had an amnesia way back then and it cause her to lose her memory. Henry and her relatives helped her to bring her memory back but only one person she cannot recognize anymore and that is Kyuhyun.

(^.^)

 

 

 

Flashback

 

 

Sungmin sighed before entering to the plane which is going to Seoul. She needs to use this kind of transportation because it is the fastest way. She took a seat and decided to rest her head off.

The ride is not that risky but one engine has broken. It is one of the most important engine for this kind of plane, if it is broken or something, it can cause a plane to crash to the ground. The pilots are really scared and they want to panic. But they think of other way to save that engine.

The plane is starting to turning up, side down.

All the passengers are panicking and screaming because they are so scared if they will die and cannot see their loved ones anymore.  Same goes to Sungmin. She is not packing or something but instead she prayed to God for a help. When she open her eyes, she is on a hospital and cannot remember a thing.

Only Donghae, Henry and her relatives are the ones who only knew the whole incident.

 

 

End of Flashback

 “Kaja! Fishy! Let’s go home! I’m starving!” Sungmin stood up and tried to pull her best friend. Donghae pouted.

“But I have to stalk Eunhyuk-ssi!” Donghae blurted out. She covered using her two hands and trying not to look at her best friend’s deadly glare.

“Yah! You fishy! I thought you have a dance practice but I’m wrong! You’re following that monkey?” Sungmin raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms.

“Of course not! You’re right I have a dance practice and he is my partner Minnie!” Donghae stood up and trying to defend herself, grinning. Sungmin sighed and rolled her eyes and said. “Whatever!”

Sungmin bid goodbye to Donghae since she don’t want to go home yet because of her business to see her crush Eunhyuk.

‘I don’t know what is the reason why does this fishy have a crush on that monkey.’ Sungmin said to her mind while walking along.

 

>.<

 

 

Donghae’s POV

Sungmin bid goodbye to me. Well, she is alone again. But I try tomorrow to walk with her home again. I admit that I missed those times when we are teasing each other and talking about random things.  It is just I need to practice and I want to get close with Hyuk. Sorry Minnie!

 

Author’s POV

Sungmin is currently staying at the library to read some books about her projects in History and English class. There are only few students here because they think that library is too boring and they cannot find excitement here so they prefer to stay at somewhere else. Moving on, Sungmin is taking notes when someone blocked her eyes. It is only one person that can do this to her.

 

“Donghae!” She uttered and removed those hands and tilted her head to see if that person is really Donghae. Yes she is right it is Donghae! She gave her a smile and tapped the seat beside her, signaling her to sit beside her.

 

“What brings you here Hae? I thought you hate library.” Sungmin chuckled while Donghae pouted at her.

“Yah! I know I hate this place because it’s too scary they say that there are many ghosts here.” She tried to look scary and hug Sungmin. She lightly hit her arm earning an OUCH look on the younger.

“Ouch! What is that for?” She touched the spot on her arm where Sungmin hit her.

“It is for being childish!” Donghae pouted like there’s no tomorrow. The older bit her lip, trying not to create a noise.

“Yah! It doesn’t work at me Hae! Oh by the way! You didn’t answer my question!” she shifted her gaze at the history book and read some pages.

Donghae snapped her finger and lean closer at her.

“I know you are SUPER interested for being a part of student council, am I right?” The older looked at her and frowned.

“Yes Hae! But do you think I can win at the elections? Look, I loved to but I can’t get the votes of many students because I am not that popular and I am not rich.”

Donghae crossed her arms and narrowed her eyebrows. Sungmin heaved a deep sigh and continue writing some notes.

 

Sungmin noticed that Donghae is giving her some deathly glares.

“Yah! I’ve never seen you glare like that!” Sungmin whine quietly so that they cannot get scold by the librarian.

“So you’re telling me you don’t have a confidence!” Donghae raised her tone, just like a pissed tone. She slowly nodded, it is true she doesn’t have that confidence but for some reasons she always join some school contests and take home many awards.

“If you will not join that council, I will tell Cho Kyuhyun that you like him!” Donghae threatened her and smirk. Sungmin widen her eyes because of shock.

“Yah..Ho.. Why. How.. WHAT?” Sungmin yelled at her. The librarian gave her a deadly glare so she bow her head and apologized.

“What did you say?” She whispered.

“I said I WILL TELL KYUHYUN THAT YOU LIKE HIM!” Sungmin cleared .

 

“I don’t like him!” She uttered…

“Don’t lie to me Ming! The way you look at him is so different. It is just like you cannot take off your eyes on him.” Donghae added.

“So please Minnie! The school needs a RESPONSIBLE leader and that one could be you! C’mon! You are a smart student, kind, responsible and industrious one. So you are a perfect one to be one of those.”

Donghae begged at her. Sungmin think for a while and let out a heavy sigh.

“Okay I will join but in one condtion.” Donghae beamed like a little kid and clapped her hands.

“What is it Minnie?” She looked at her with joy on her eyes.

“Treat me a lunch in whole month!” Donghae smirked at her friend’s childishness.

“Is that so? Okay I will do it!”

“But do you really like Kyuhyun?” Donghae whispered at her.

“A little…” Donghae giggled and pinched Sungmin’s cheek.

“I know I’m right!” She proudly said to her while Sungmin just rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

(^.^)

 

 

All students are all gathered around the school auditorium for the declaration of the new Student Council members.

 

“Good evening ladies and gentle men. We are all here again to witness this once a year ceremony and that is the declaration of new student council. As you can see, many students joined for our school. But only 8 students are needed to create this council.” Sungmin is currently fidgeting her fingers and breathing hardly. Donghae seemed to notice her friend’s weird actions so she pat her shoulders, trying to ease some nervousness on her mind.

Sungmin gave her a weak smile and mumble the word Thanks.

“I will not take it so long so here we go!” The principal opened the envelope and started to read it.

“For our Sergeant at Arms, Kim Heechul and Hangeng!” Heechul shook her hand, not believing that she got that place. Actually she didn’t want to become like that but because of Hangeng, she will do everything and also for the campus.

The two walked on the stage still wearing a bewildered look on their face.

“For fundraising officer, Kim Ryeowook.” She stood up and sighed she couldn’t believe it. It is so good to be true!

“Our Historian is Kim Jong Woon (Yesung)” He jumped like there’s no tomorrow. He also walked at the stage beside Ryeowook.

“Congrats Wookie!” Yesung offered his hand.

She blushed and shook hands with him.

“Same to you Yesung-ssi!” She smiled.

 

“And now for the treasurer Kim Kibum.” He stood up coolly and all the girls screamed like mad.

 

Like what the others did, he walked ahead to the stage and gave the audience with his killer smile. All girls are drooling but not Sungmin, even Donghae is being like an insane woman.

“I thought you only like Eunhyuk?” Sungmin rolled her eyes while Donghae still not removing her gaze to that guy.

“Who?”

 

 

 

 

“For the secretary, Lee Sungmin!” The principal announced. Sungmin cannot believe the fact that she do it. Donghae hugged her and gesturing her to walk on the stage.

 

She walked towards the stage and stand beside Kibum.

“Congrats Minnie!” She smiled and said.

“Same to you Kibum-ah!” The two shook their hands and beamed to each other. Little thing that did not know is that many person are glaring at them.

“For vice president, Seo Joohyun…” The cheering squad screamed at the top of their lungs and Seohyun made her way like a beauty queen.

“And for the president Cho Kyuhyun!” His fan girls are cheering and screaming. The noise was louder than Kibum. He smirked at them and went to the stage.

 

“Congrats Honey!” Seohyun hugged him and he immediately hugged her. On the other half, Sungmin is watching them with a disgust look.

Kyuhyun smirked again because he saw her face.

 

 

“Wait am I jealous?” Sungmin thought on her mind.

 

Author’s NOTE

HEY !!

Sorry for the late update!

Hope you will comment and subscribe…

Thanks! LOVE YAH!!!