Reminiscence (part 2)

Indefinitely Fated For You

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

Day by day Sungmin and I are getting close to each other.

And day by day my feelings to her is growing and growing and growing.

I’m so happy that she didn’t notice this feeling of mine.

End of POV

                           

“Kyuhyun… ” Sungmin screamed to get the attention of the tall man.

Kyuhyun didn’t hear it so he continue to walk while reading,

Sungmin placed her two hands on her waist and sigh.

“That guy is so weird…” She ran after him because she will say something to him.

She reached him and noticed that earphones are plugged to his ears and he is reading the book he borrowed to her.

Sungmin decided to tap his shoulders to get his attention but the guy notice her presence already so he turned around and saw a smiling/tired Sungmin.

“Yah star craft nerd… Minimize the volume your cell phone. I have something to tell you…” Kyuhyun nodded and turned his phone instead,

“What is it Min?” He asked anxiously.

“Uhmm… About the book…” Sungmin started then Kyuhyun snapped his finger.

“Oh! This book? Thanks for letting me to borrow it. Here you go. I’m already finished!” He smile and handed over the book.

“That’s not what I meant to say Kyuhyun… It is yours now.” Kyuhyun frowned when Sungmin give it back to him…

“Can we talk to that quiet place. Just the two of us.” Sungmin pointed at the bench nearby the forest. Kyuhyun nodded and they went towards it.

Kyuhyun sat on there while Sungmin lay her head on his lap.

Kyuhyun can’t explain that feeling inside his heart.

“Kyu!” Sungmin called Kyuhyun. He quickly looked at the beautiful thing on his lap.

“Wae?”

“Can I ask you something?” She whispered.

“What is it?” He fake smile.

“Can I ask you, what is the meaning of love for you?” Kyuhyun widened up his eyes and gulped.

“Uhm..Uh.. Min! ” He uttered.

“Don’t worry take your time!” She chuckled.

“Uhm.. All I know that Love is a mysterious thing that you can’t compute using an algebra on math class. You can’t find the right specimen for it under the microscope on biology class. There’s no right word that can explain it’s meaning using a dictionary on English class.  All I know about love is that God gave it to us to have an inspiration, strength and the most of all HOPE. ” He sighed and smiled.

“Whoah! Kyu! I’m so amazed!” She clapped her hands and chuckled.

“Thanks but is there something wrong?” He asked her then Sungmin’s eyes become so watery.

Kyuhyun see it with his own bare eyes. He hate to see her crying or sad.

She can’t take it anymore so she burst out her tears and buried her face on Kyuhyun’s chest.

“What’s the matter Min?” Sungmin stopped from sobbing and looked at Kyuhyun and smile.

“I’m going to SEOUL!!!” She hugged him tight and she is jumping like a frog.

“Uh..Uh… Congrats Min!!” He fake smile.

“Thanks Kyu!” She said.

“When is you’re flight?” He is holding back his tears.

“Tomorrow… So Kyu… Thanks for all!” She smiled and going to leave but Kyuhyun quickly get her hand that made the girl look at him on his eyes.

“Please don’t leave me Min…” Kyuhyun tried to hold back his tears.

“But Kyu… I must follow my best friend there and study also…” She stated.

“What about me?” He tried to not look like stupid.

“What?” She asked with unison.

“Uhm..Uhm… You will be back right?” He bow down his head.

“Yes! I will not forget you and our friendship…” She smiled.

Kyuhyun suddenly gave her his WARMEST hug. Sungmin can’t do anything so she hugged him back.

Kyuhyun break free from the hug.

Sungmin smiled she placed her small pinkie symbolizing that she promise. Kyuhyun smile and waved at her goodbye.

 

At the next day, Kyuhyun gave his farewell.

 

“Yah! Kyu… Please take care of that book! That is my favorite one!” She patted his shoulder.

“Yes Ma’am! Please take care of yourself there!” He reminded.

“Don’t worry my 2 best friends are there… but it’s sad because you’re not there.” Kyuhyun widen up his eyes and gulped. Sungmin spread her hands and hug him.

“Kyu! I will buy you a video game when I get home!” She whispered. Kyuhyun giggled and hug her without his knowing.

(If you don’t understand this song it’s okay.. it is a tagalong song :D) [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=do1cYmG8iFY]

“Take care !” Sungmin break free from the hug and leave.

She waved at Kyuhyun and went to the station and ride on the airplane.

Kyuhyun sighed and smiled weakly.

“I love you Minnie!” He uttered.

“Please do come back as you promise…”

 

After that, Kyuhyun got back home. Sungmin is the only one he thinks of.

He sighed and went up to the hill where they always stay.

He engraved on the tree his name and her name.

Kyu♥Min

In a heart shape.

 He smiled and looked up to the sky.

“I WILL FIND YOU SUNGMIN NO MATTER WHAT!! He shouted at the top of his lungs.

Even though it is a bit awkward but he still went to Seoul and tried to find her.

They are rich. His parents have many houses around Korea so it is okay with them after all his parents are busy working.

After 3 years of finding at last!!!

He found her but SHE FORGOT HIM…

 

Kyuhyun’s heart broke into pieces when she didn’t recognize him at all.

So he planned for a revenge.

The sweetKyu turned into a bad / playboy…

But he is a GENIUSKYU no matter what happen.

 

Author’s Note!

HEY HEY HEY !!

How are you?

I hope you like my fic…

PLEASE do comment and subscribe !!

Lots of LOVE and KISSES!

A-cha teaser!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9h4DMNpovg&feature=feedu <-- LINK!

 

SARANGHAEYO!!

Bonus PICS :DD

♥♥♥ :DD