baek yeol: ending

Baby, Don't Cry

I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO MY SUBSCRIBERS AND THOSE WHO READ <3 IT REALLY MEANS A LOT LIKE SERIOUSLY? 6 SUBS? :D IT MEANS SO MUCH IDK BUT ITS FREAKING 6 SUBS IM SO EXCITED ASDSHJSHDAGJSAK I love you guyssss ;;;; /sends hugs.

Oh, I hope you enjoy the ending to Baekyeol in this fic. I really am happy that you enjoyed this <3 I am so excited ahhhhh <3 <3 <3

 




 

It has been weeks since Baekhyun apologized to the Giant Yeol. They were pulling pranks off just the other day and it looks like Luhan is about to confront those two. Luhan marched to the giant and the gnome who were sitting on grass. It's the nature republic photoshoot and it was Kai's individual shots, they played Staying Alive by the Beegees to give the photoshoot some flow. yo. 

As Luhan marched to them, his steps were to the beat of the music.
Which had the crew around him muffling gay giggles.
Like they were seeing their bias do something stupidly cute. 

Or maybe that was their bias.

And he is doing something stupidly ka-yute...

Well anyways.

Luhan stopped walking in front of the two who were picking the grass sloppily off the ground.
He frowned, "Baekhyun, Chanyeol, why did you stuff Xiumin's pants with baby powder? His looked like an actual baozi!"
He seriously yelled. He was actually mad though, his was cute but
Xiumin was devastated because he couldn't do his photoshoot sooner.

The two eggheads laughed and stood up, "did you take a picture?" 

Luhan groaned loudly, "go apologize now please!" he pointed to the slightly huge tent by the garden. 

Chanyeol nodded but side-glanced to Baekhyun and whistled. Baekhyun, then splashed water onto
Luhan's face and Chanyeol grabbed some leaves out of his pocket and threw it at him. The leaves sticked onto him.

"LUHAN THE WOODNYMPH, GO FIND YOU BURRIES NOW HAHAH!" Baehyun yelled,
Chanyeol stood up quickly and put on a hawaiian flower necklace around his face.
He grabbed Baekhyun's hand and pulled him up and ran away so Luhan wouldn't pounce at him and tear his pretty face off.

They ran away hand-in-hand laughing loudly as Luhan stared angrily to them.
He then marched back to the tent to the beat of Staying Alive again. Which made everything much funnier.
The two couldn't handle it so they dropped beside each other and laughed on the ground holding their stomaches.
They were a bit far away from the photoshoot now. They hid behind a flowery bush.

Baekhyun calmed down a bit and sighed smiling. 

Chanyeol kept laughing, still picturing the priceless look on Luhan's face. He looked so done with everything
and he just had that OMO face without saying a word. His mouth went agape and it just was perfect. 

Baekhyun looked to Chanyeol again, he was still laughing...yeah this time he looked like he was crying.
But...he found it attractive for a odd reason. He used to call him "ugly" when he laughed but, but not this time.
Because he admired that he was so happy and he was happy enough to look so happy.
He knows that it doesn't make much sense to others but it made so much sense to him.

So much sense...

Now, Chanyeol looked like he was about to actually cry. He held his stomach in pain. His laughter was taken to the next level: pain. 

But...he laughed so much that he mentally grew abs. Chanyeol frowned while closing his eyes, "Baekhyun-ssi! I'm hurt!" 

Baekhyun just giggled for a moment and rolled to him, "roll like a buffalo~!" 

Chanyeol tried laughing but his smile turned into a pained frowned. Baekhyun stopped beside
Chanyeol, sitting up facing his body to Chanyeol. "Okay my baby Channie, where does it hurt?"
He said as if he were talking to a toddler. 

"Rwight hwere..." Chanyeol replied in a toddler-like tone. He pouted and lied straight. He pulled up his shirt and pointed to his stomach. 

"Alright, mommy Baekkie will help you-" Baekhyun stopped at his sentence when he finally
saw that Chanyeol had his shirt pulled up to his ribcage. He saw the others skin, looking so soft and touch-worthy.
He needed to get on top of that and just fu- 

"Mommy~" Chanyeol cut him from his thoughts, saying that ridiculous word in a toddler voice again.

"Ueh...eh...uh..."

"Haha, Baekhyun what the hell did you say?" Chanyeol sat up and his shirt went down, covering him up again. 

, now he looks like an idiot. "PINEapples....."

Chanyeol facepalmed his self and saw the drool coming out of the others mouth. He really was a puppy.
He chuckled to his self, and shook his head. He reached over and took Baekhyun's hand. He held his hand the way their palms touched.

Baekhyun's heart suddenly started pumping. He mentally said to his heart that he was a betrayer and that he will never surrender. 

Chanyeol lifted Baekhyun's hands with his to Baekhyun's mouth, wiping the drool away and making
Baekhyun wipe it on his self. He chuckled again and let go. 

"You idiot. Could of used your sleeve," he tugged on the others sleeve. But Chanyeol just smuggly smiled.
He didn't do anything, he lied back down and looked up to the sky. Putting one hand on the back of his head and the other on his stomach. 

He sighedd happily, "Baekhyun you know what?" 

Baekhyun lied back down beside him and copied his pose, only opposite sides. "What?" 

"Sometimes I just want to get away...go on a random train, go on an adventure,
find out about things I never knew before. I can go carefree without being scolded or
told 'no' like the boy I was before all of this. I used to imagine so many things..."

"Is that why you're crazy?"

Chanyeol smiled, looking up to the sky and trying to touch it. He continued without thinking; without hesitation.
"Yeah...I'm crazy about imagination...I am crazy for it so much that I need it to be real so I act as if it IS real,
even though I really know it isn't. But theres one imagination I know I can't act like as if it's real,
because it would cause too much trouble and it will never be real..."

"What's that?"

And that's how Chanyeol even almost confessed to both himself, and Baekhyun.
He froze automatically like he knew it was wrong and something stopped him.
He was dying to let the other know but he can't. 

"Chanyeol?"

"Hm?" Chanyeol put his hands on his stomach and continued gazing at the sky.

Baekhyun sighed, "if its something thats not meant to be said, it's okay.
But you know, it's not okay to always keep it in. Like a soda pop bottle, YOU bottle it up.
It makes you angrier and thats how the bottle shakes.
The foam is the first thing that comes out and thats the things that you don't mean to say;
But the pop itself never makes it, and thats what you really mean to say.
It never makes it until the person you want to know, drinks it.
So that what you said will always remain."

That theory surprised Chanyeol a lot. He has never heard it,
but he didn't know how to react. "Would if that person needs to pee?"

"CHANYEOL!" Baekhyun slapped the others chest. Chanyeol just chuckled,
he knew that Baekhyun was right. He knew it, but he just couldn't. Now the question is...should he confess or not...

He looked to the other beside him, he sat up. "Baekhyun?"

"Giant?" Baekhyun turned his head giving the other a look that obviously . 

"Midget."

Baekhyun got up quickly and tackled the other on the ground.
He interwined their fingers and he forcefully pinned him on the ground. His body was between
Chanyeol's leg as one of Chanyeol's legs were bent up and the other remained straight on the ground.
Baekhyun was slightly kneeling slightly on top of the other.

Chanyeol was surprised by the sudden movement. Baekhyun's position also,
the way he was just on him. "Baek...uh...what are you doing?" 

"You called me a midget," Baekhyun smiled mischeviously. He didn't notice his position and looked down.
Looked to their hands, looked to his and Chanyeols legs. He noticed Chanyeol's blushy face as he looked to the sky. 

Chanyeol gulped...

CHANYEOL GULPED.

Baekhyun chuckled ily to , "hey Yeol...you know your lips so...kissable right now." 

Chanyeol's eyes widened and he looked to Baekhyun who just. ing. winked at him.
His need for water grew stronger and he definitely felt saliva on his tongue. He gulped again not knowing what to do. 

"Yeol..."

Chanyeol cleared his throat loudly, "ye-ye?! I mean...yeah?"

Baekhyun slightly slid up and used his elbows for support beside Chanyeol's head.
He grabbed Chanyeol's face and made him look to him. Chanyeol looked right in Baekhyun's eyes,
now he really needed the water he craved for. He started sweating nervously,
the way Baekhyun was looking at him...and his lips were looking really soft. 

At first, Baekhyun was just teasing but now he desired for Chanyeol. He couldn't take it.

Slowly leaning down, Chanyeol didn't seem to mind, he looked to his lips.
And saw that Chanyeol was closing his eyes already. Baekhyun was already
one inch away from their lips touching and he closed his eyes.

Their warm soft lips finally touched. He knew Chanyeol probably didn't like this so he didn't take it too far.
Their lips just touched and Baekhyun pulled away and looked to Chanyeol. Who was just smiling as he closed his eyes. 

Baekhyun thought it was sweet. He smiled too. 

Chanyeol opened his eyes and looked to Baekhyun who smiled too. His cheeks suddenly felt warm,
"Baekhyun...I...I'm uh, can we sit up now?" he said as he looked down to their position. 

The other just felt embarrassed and got off him, sat beside him and looked down blushing.
He didn't know what to do next. Just to look down in embarrassment. Chanyeol however,
sat up next to Baekhyun smiling. He held his cheeks and tried to calm his self.
Because his freaking crush just kissed him, despite them being idols and all, Baekhyun still did it.

He looked to Baekhyun who was still looking down. He wanted to ask him something, "Hey Baekhyun...did you really kiss me on purpose?" 

The other just kept looking down, of course blushing, he nodded. 

Chanyeol bit his lip from screaming that his crush kissed him on purpose.
He looked away for a slight moment and looked back to him,
"then...I need to get a better revenge. We always have revenge, don't we?" 

Baekhyun smiled, still looking down shyly. Chanyeol just sat closer and leant down,
he pulled Baekhyun's chin to look at him. He slightly tilt his head and put their lips between each others.
Chanyeol was to lead since his bottom lip was slightly in Baek's mouth. He locked his lips
with the other and pulled away for a split second. He successfully got into
Baekhyun's mouth and took the chance to slide his tongue in.

Baekhyun slightly giggled when Chanyeol did, putting his hand on Chanyeol's shoulder now that they were making out. 

Their tongues danced together and they enjoyed every second of it.
It got more intense when Chanyeol accidently touched him 'there' and Baekhyun didn't even know it was an accident.
He smiled against the others lips and pulled away. He put his forehead against Chanyeol's. 

Chanyeol smiled, "sweet revenge..."



 


"YOU IDIOTS WHERE ARE YOU? IT'S YOUR TURN!" They heard Chen yell. They didn't panick, but just got up like
they casually did. They held hands until they saw Chen and they instantly went back to the 'idiots' they were. 

Chen turned around and stomped to them, this time Scream And Shout was playing.
And he was going to the beat of it disturbingly funny. The two laughed. 

Chen sighed and finally got up to the two. He slapped them and told them to hurry up.
He turned around on his heel and walked away quickly. 

"OKAY WALKING TALKING BUT NOT FASHIONABLY ROCKING DINOSAUR," Chanyeol yelled. 

He turned around and gave them a death glare still walking backwards.
He fell afterwards and they made fun of him for it as they walked toward the tents.

Baekhyun's favorite part of the song was coming up and he fistpumped,
"I wanna scream. And shout. And let it all out. And scream. And shout.
And let it out-WE SAYIN OREO! REO REO! WE SAYIN OREO! REO REO!" 

"Oreo?"

"WE SAYIN OREO! REO REO!" 

Chanyeol shook his head and smiled to his self.
I kissed him and he kissed me...it won't come again but I will cherish that and hold onto that memory forever. 

"Okay Chanyeol! We need to see that you are having the time of your life! Come to the camera and make them faces~" one of the photographers said.

"I am having the time of my life..." Chanyeol whispered as he made his way to the set up area for him. 

The photographer got ready, "start the new music!"

'Just The Way You Are' by Bruno Mars started playing and he couldn't stop thinking of Baekhyun, who was watching him from aside.
Chanyeol smiled, he looked down remembering what happened behind that flowery bush. 

"Okay Chanyeol! Nice expressions! Remember, you are having the best day of your life! 

1!" 

I really am...

"2!"

Baekhyun made it the best day of my life...

"3! Pose!"

Chanyeol posed his best for that session, his facial expressions were showing full honesty and the
crew kept complimenting him on everything. But Baekhyun stared in awe, he liked how professional
Chanyeol was being right now. He liked it so much, he noticed the aura in his sudden change.
He looked so happy. And he absolutely admired him for it. The fact that...that they kissed. It made Baekhyun delighted. 

The song was perfect for Chanyeol's photoshoot.

Because, he is...amazing just the way he is.

Although they can't and will never be together,

 

 

they can always  i m a g i n e.

 

 

 

 


But you could hear Luhan yelling the song lyrics in the background violently like a lion because he was ing in love with the song........roar baby roar


 





again, i hope you enjoyed this ending ;; i made them kiss for you baekyeol shippers :3 

also, chansoo shippers, i will continue their story tomorrow night, so wait ;) heheh. there will be
many fluff also in their ending. :D thank you again for subscribing like asdshgksa ily ;-; <3

YES SO OKAY HIIII <3 BYEEE <3 THANK YOU FOR READING BAEKYEOL SHIPPERS
AND I HOPE YOU STAY FOR THE CHANSOO ENDING ~~~


 


-