chan soo: part one

Baby, Don't Cry

part 2 for baekyeol will come soon, for now heres chansoo ouo
 


 

The camera crew clapped as the broadcast ended, EXO-M was at the side also clapping and giving their best smiles to their brothers.
The maknaes of EXO-K just raided the snack table and turned around as soon as they heard clapping. Chipmunk cheeks filled with food as they clapped. 

But they definitely looked like cute retarded seals while clapping.

Baekhyun and Suho smiled as they got applauded, they waved and it was their break so the two went to snack table.
(which was empty because of two certain fetuses)

D.O looked down. So did Chanyeol. When they both felt sympathy for each other, they looked at each other at the
same time but looked away quickly. It got awkward so they walked away in different directions.
Both still hot and bothered of what happened. 

The members saw it, the odd tension between the two. The leaders of two discussed it together
while the 'kids' were talking gossip like girls. 

"Why are they like that? It's weird..." Luhan said as he linked his arms with Xiumin,
looking at Chanyeol listening to music on the couches by the storage room. 

Lay shrugged, feeling curious as well, "they were together last night but they stayed in late at the practice room.
I was still there and I heard them working on a cover song." 

"They're covering Wicked Games by The Weeknd," Baekhyun stated. 

They all looked to D.O who was leaning against the wall far across from where Chanyeol was sitting, they looked so gloomy.
No one knew what happened but they got it figured out that the tension between the two was because of their cover.

"Should I go talk to one of them?" 

"Sehun, you'll make it worse." 

This time they all sighed like girly frantic deers. But they saw Suho approach D.O and they talked for a bit, as curious and
nosy they are...they tried their best to listen to their conversation. Surprisingly enough, they could hear the last bit of it.

D.O sighed, "Suho...I just never thought that would happen. It's weird...one minute we were harmonzing together and next thing you know we were-" 

"ALRIGHT LUHAN! CHEN! D.O! BAEKHYUN! YOU ARE UP, PLEASE COME TO THE FRONT." 

All the members groaned and sighed heavily as they didn't know what happened next. Luhan and Tao were the ones who were
ITCHING to know what happened. Tao wasn't in this broadcast but he was mad because the mothers of EXO
got cut off. Chen wasn't much curious but he wanted to partially know. 

D.O didn't smile once, he nodded to Suho and left to the broadcast area. 

Suho looked to Chanyeol who was now looking down with his elbows on his knees. Sitting on the couch looking so lonely.

"Open Arms by EXO, cut one!" the PD yelled, and started the....the action stuff. 

D.O started singing first, all the members secretly looked to Chanyeol's reaction. Chanyeol's reaction was fast. He pulled
out his phone and picked a song and turned it up loud that it was practically heard by everyone. Luckily the broadcast had back-corrdiors
that blocked any sound coming from behind the camera.

Apparently he was listening to Wicked Games. The song he and D.O were supposed to cover together.

The four kept on singing, D.O could hear it in the distance after he sang the part "open arms" and kept his gaze down, but remembered last night and he looked at Chanyeol who was also smiling. He slightly little bit smiled too. But forgot he was on air, so he wiped that smile away mentally. He ignored the song in the distance and listened to s were singing. 


Their cover of Open Arms ended nicely, they got praised for their majestic voices. But D.O went back to the same spot, by the wall. Alone. He pulled out his phone, and decided to listen to Wicked Games as well. He pulled out his earphones and plugged it in. 

He started the song and the weird memory of last night flashed in his head like a projector. 


;; Last Night


"Okay, hopefully this part is B minor..." Chanyeol smiled and played the guitar as he 'lala'd to the tune. D.O nodded, "let's try." And he sang as soon as Chanyeol started. 

"Bring your love baby, I can bring my shame~
Bring the drugs baby, I can bring my pain~

D.O reassuring looked at Chanyeol who nodded and smiled. He stopped playing and wrote something down in his writing book which meant that it was the right chord. D.O sighed happily. The progress felt nice. "Sounds good, why don't you try the back vocals with me? Take it from the part 'Listen ma' alright?" 

"Alright...can we change it to girl? Ma' sounds weird..." 

D.O laughed, "it's supposed to be urban in America but okay. Girl it is." 

Chanyeol smiled and played the chords to that part. Chanyeol started. "Listen girl, I'll give you all I got. Give me all of this. I mean confidence, in myself~

D.O closed his eyes and continued on, "Yeah~ yeah~ yeah~ ohh~ yeah~ Oooh~

Chanyeol stopped playing to listen to D.O's voice. His voice sounded so beautiful and he just wanted to watch instead of performing.
He admired D.O's singing a lot and wished that he had a voice like his but it's an original voice that D.O is gifted with.

"Ch-Chanyeol...you're scaring me." 

Chanyeol blinked, and smiled. "Sorry...you just have a beautiful voice." 

"Oh...uh...thank you..."

D.O and Chanyeol were sometimes awkward after compliments but this time it wasn't.
They smiled to each other and continued on. 

"Next verse, and this time don't stop." D.O teased the other while giving a wink and a punch. 

Chanyeol scoffed, "Alright." He played the chords and started singing the lyrics at the right part, "listen girl, I'll give you all of me, give me all of it. I need all of it to myself~"

"Whoa~ Whoa~ Oh~ So tell me you love me~" D.O matched the melody of the guitar and looked at Chanyeol straight in the eyes. 

"Only for tonight~ Only for tonight~"

"Even though you don't love me..."

Chanyeol looked straight back into his, "Ohh...ohhh

D.O accidently started leaning in slowly, "just tell me you love me..."

"I'll give you all of me..." Chanyeol kept playing the guitar, also slowly leaning in as they sang together.

"Oh, oh yeah~"

"I'll give you all of me. Ohh ohh."

D.O sang more lively, "even though you don't love me...yeah yeah~ yeah yeah~"

Their noses and foreheads were now touching, Chanyeol stopped playing the guitar and they closed their eyes. D.O continued.

"Let me see you dance...I love to watch you dance...take you down...another..." he sang till he couldn't.

Temptation was too much and their lips connected by force of their feels. They say you don't know what you're doing first 3 seconds of a kiss, turns out to be true and they opened their eyes. Lips still attached. They awkwardly pulled away from each other, the 'chu' sound was heard (huehuehue) and both couldn't comprehend what was happening. A bit of D.O's saliva was on Chanyeol's lips and Chanyeol left his mouth agape. The wet spot on his lip made him shiver.

They looked at each other. Weirdly, and turned away. Both felt pleased on the inside. D.O cleared his throat, "uh...no one saw that right?" 

"I did...I mean, no one else did. Yeah. What..." Chanyeol spoke, his lips. D.O had gum earlier okay, his lips were sweet...I don't know...it was my favorite gum...who am I talking to...

"Hey, we could finish this later right? It's pretty late...I'm gonna get going. See you at the dorm."

Chanyeol nodded to the awkward and surprised D.O. "Okay." 

D.O grabbed his bag quickly and stumbled getting off the chair, he quickly made his way out and stayed by the wall outside of the practice room for a few seconds, breathing heavily. 

Chanyeol kept blowing and fanning his self. 

"I can't believe that just happened..." D.O and Chanyeol said at the same time in different places.


;;


'Bbrrrngg~' D.O's phone interrupted the thoughts and he checked his phone. A text from Chanyeol who was not
too far away from him. D.O looked to Chanyeol who was looking down to his phone. 

D.O looked back to his phone and unlocked it. 


Giant
Is it always going to be like this? 


D.O bit his lip, not knowing what to say. 'Bbrrngg~'


Giant
I am sorry. We tell no one. It never happened, okay?

Soo
Okay, but...can I ask you a question? 


Nervous nervous nervous nervous..."Hi hyung!" 

D.O looked up and saw Sehun, who was trying his hardest to be extra cute. He slightly smiled, "hi Sehun."

"Hyunggg~" Sehun held his shorter hyung's arm, "why are you so down? Want to tell me?" he spoke in a ridiculous voice that made
D.O smile even bigger. It was weird of how Sehun was acting. 

"Sehun-ah, don't worry." 'Brrngg~' 


Giant
Okay, what's that? 


Sehun secretly looked at it, he smiled and nodded. "Okay~ I am going to see Luhan-hyung now~" Sehun patted D.O's head and
pranced off like a pony as D.O sighed. 




 

"Well he's texting a certain 'giant' right now," Sehun told the members. Who took a
look over to the two. D.O looking at his phone as Chanyeol was too.




 

Soo
Why did you do it?


D.O nibbled on his bottom lip. 'Brrrngg~' 


Giant
You leant in first...

Soo
But you reacted to it. 

Giant
I was hypnotized by your voice

Soo
I had to sing because we were practicing

Giant
Would if it was my fault then...would if I wanted to kiss you?



"What?!" D.O accidently said out loud. He covered his mouth and looked up, only s and the crew near him
looked to him. He bowed, "sorry." He smiled, and the crew simply just shrugged continuing on of what
they were doing (except the nosy kids), D.O looked down to his phone again with wide eyes.



Soo
We would be in big trouble right now if anyone else other than our members find out. 

Giant
It was just one kiss, we didn't make out...it's...okay right?

Soo
Well...I guess...it's not weird?

Giant
No, this should be normal...

Soo
You're right...

Giant
So we're cool?

Soo
We're great! :D


D.O smiled and so did Chanyeol. 






 

"Sheesh, what is up with those two?! I demand to know!" Tao complained. He viciously bit on the piece of watermelon.
Biting it angrily as he looked over at the two texting and smiling.

Suho rubbed Tao's arm to help him calm. "Well...it's not our place to know. As long as they are okay now," he said as he smiled. 

"Must of done something gay."

"IT'S NEVER GAY UNTIL BALLS TOUCH!" 

Everyone in the whole freaking studio looked to Chen. Who was wide eyed, even surprising his self that he yelled it out loud. 

The whole studio came into a laugh and Chen awkwardly laughed than standing by waxes being an awkward statue. Pretending he doesn't exist.