Chapter 2

My Idiot

JUNJIN POV

 

Two days later I set my plan in motion.

 

Taking my cell phone out of my pocket, I dialed his number. In three rings, he answered the phone with a monotone. “Hello?”

 

I dropped down on my bed, tucking one arm under my head. “Come over to my house, -face.”

 

I heard Minwoo sigh on the other line. :Hello, Jinnie.”

 

“Yeah,yeah, hi. Now come over.”

 

“Why?”

 

“I have something for you”

 

“What is it?”

 

I scowled. “Hey, what’s up with the twenty freaking questions? Just come over.”

 

“I’m busy.”

 

I stiffened. Oh , was I too late? “Why? Where are you? Are you in your room?” I sat up. “Who’s in there with you? Do I know him?” if I did I was going to kick his . If I didn’t.. well I’m still going to kick his .

 

Minwoo sighed again. Yeah, he’s been doing that a lot around me lately, like I was hopeless or something. “ Yes, Jinnie, I’m in my room and no, no one is in here with me.”

 

I laid back down, relaxing. “Oh. Right. So come over.”

 

“Aren’t you suppose to be doing you history report?”

 

“I snorted. “Yeah, but Mr Jaemin gave us a week to finish it. I have plenty of time.”

 

“It’s due this Monday, Jinnie.”

 

Oh , Monday was just two days away. “Whoops, my bad”

 

“Get off the phone and finish it or you’ll be stuck in detention for a week. Again.”

 

“So come over and help me finish it.”

 

“Did you even start it?”

“Come over and find out.”

 

“Junjin, why do you want to come over so badly?”

 

“Minwoo, stop being an and just come over.” I pressed the END button before he could keep yapping at me to start that damn history report. Geez, he was a worse nag than my own mother. I mean why bother with history? The past is the past, people need to move on already!

 

No, I thought standing, what was important was the present. And right now I needed to cure Minwoo of his little..’problem’. yeah, if you consider being a gay ‘little problem’. To me it was a big deal. HUGE.

 

Opening my dresser drawer, I rummaged through it until I found what I was looking for. The latest DVD. My plan? To make Minwoo watch it. Why? Because he needed to see how much better doing girls instead of doing.. dudes. Man, that’s sick. What made he think he was gay in the first place?

 

I tossed the DVD on my bed, turning on the TV and DVD player. Ten minutes later someone knocked on my room door. “All right,” I grinned, rubbing my hands together. “Let the show begin.”

 

“What’s so important that you called me over here?” Minwoo demanded as soon as I unlocked and opened the door. He walked in, tossing his back pack on my bed. I almost groaned. Man, seriously? He brought his history report with him? Did he honestly think that I wanted to study? I snorted. I think this guy would know me better by now. Studying was on the bottom of my food chain.

 

I closed the door right when he turned to face me . “Well? What is it?”

 

“What is what?”

 

He shoot me a dry look. “You said you wanted to give something?”

 

“Oh. Right”

 

I walked over to my bed and grabbed the DVD, tossing it to him. Minwoo caught it and stared at the cover. It seemed like forever before he lifted his eyes to look at me.

 

I grinned. “Awesome, right?”

 

Minwoo shook his head. “This is what you wanted to give me? Huh?

 

“No” I snatched the DVD back. “Get your own . This ones mine. I just got it and though we could break it in together”

 

“You want me to watch with you?” he sounded like he couldn’t believe what he was hearing.

 

“Yeah, why not? It’s not like we’ve never done it before” in fact we, including some of our friends, had watched it right from my computer until my mother had caught us and nagged about Internet viruses and crap. Now we had to buy our own stash. I frowned. Now that I think about it, Minwoo had never really seemed to enjoy watching with us.

 

My eyes narrowed. Straight o at least. The thought of my best bud having a stash of gay hidden under his bed mattress gave me a serious case of the heebeejivies. I shivered, trying to shake off the weird feeling. Yeah, I needed to cure this guy and quick. Before the whole school found out.

 

“Come on.” I said. Putting the disk in the DVD player. “Sit down and watch it.”

 

Minwoo sighed, sitting on the edge of my bed. I took my place on the floor as the screen came on. Images flashed and the disk took us right through a very interesting scene with a girl wearing a school girl uniform. Her skirt was short that when she purposely bent down it showed her thin barely there white .

 

I glanced at Minwoo, checking out his reaction. His face remain blank but at least he was watching the TV screen. My attention returned to the movie right when the babe was giving us a good . The background music but watching her undress made up for it. My attention piled up when another bombshell, this time a babe entered the locker room scene.

 

I straightened, eyeing Minwoo from the corner of my eyes. Man, he had to get by this. Two chicks in a locker room about to do some lesbo action? Talk about HOT! Instant . But Minwoo ‘s face hadn’t changed. He still looked like he was watching a boring documentary on the discovery channel.

 

“Stop that” he said suddenly.

 

I glared at him. “Stop what?”

 

Minwoo glanced at me. “ Stop looking at me like that”

 

“Dude, aren’t you ?” I jerked my thumb towards the screen. “Two chicks are getting hot in heavy in front of us.”

 

“It’s just a video.”

 

“No , Sherlock.” I rolled my eyes. Man, what a mood killer. “ Don’t you think they’re hot?”

 

“They’re pretty.”

 

“That’s it?”

 

He sighed, rubbing his temple like I was giving him a headache or something. “ What do you want me to say, Jin?”

 

“Say they set your rocks off or something. Say you wanna fap to it.”

 

“Fap?”

 

“Yeah, you know, of it.” I demonstrated with my hand, motioning it up and down. “Fappity fap fap fap!”

 

He gave me a dry look. “I cant ‘fap’ to them because I’m g-“

 

“Don’t” I snapped. “Don’t say it or I’ll seriously going to punch you”

 

“I’m gay” he finished.

 

I glared at him. ing .

 

“I know what you’re trying to do” he told me. “And its not going to work. Its not that simple. Watching straight won’t make me straight.”

 

“Shut up, bastard” I grumbled, turning my attention back to the girls. “Keep watching it.” I’d be damned if I was going to waste perfectly good .” I heard Minwoo sigh again but I ignored him, glaring at the screen.

 

Well, so for a plan A. Not quiet good. But I wasn’t going to giving up. I probably needed to do something more drastic then to snap him out of his ‘I’m gay’ phase. Damn. I don’t get it. What made him think that he was gay? Okay, so he couldn’t get it up for girls. So he claimed. But that didn’t mean he was gay, right? And he’s never actually dated a guy or had a with one. Maybe he was just get sick.

 

I found myself studying his profile from the corner of my eyes again. Minwoo had always been a pretty boy, even when we were kids. He went from having all the older ladies pinching his cheeks, telling him how cute he is to having hot hormonal teenage girls wanting to do him. Grudgingly, I had to admit he was good looking. Probably too good looking for his own good. Lucky bastard. Not that I was bad looking or anything.

 

It was hard to believe what the guy I’ve known for years was gay. I mean why hadn’t I known about it? I was the one he’d been hanging out with half his life. Why hadn’t I been aware that he preferred guys? He didn’t look any different. He still looked like a confident . A lot of girls wanted him. So why be gay?

 

I frowned, brows furrowing. If he was gay, then what type of guys was he into? I shivered. What the ? What am I thinking, wondering about what type of guys he liked. I shivered again. That was just wrong. My eyes widened. ..wait a minute.

 

Guys he was into..

 

“Hey” I said casually.

 

“What?”

 

“You’re not like..into me right?”

 

Minwoo looked at me. “Why? Would that bother you?”

 

“It would be disturbing if you are.. you know.. like me. I don’t swing that way, dude”

 

He stared at me, face completely blank of any emotion. I hated it when he did that. I couldn’t read a damn thing off his face. “No” he finally said. “I’m not into you, Jinnie. You’re not exactly my type.”

 

Well that was a relief but still, what he just said bugged me. “What do you mean I’m not your type?”

 

He rubbed his temple again. “Really, Jin? You want to talk about what type of guys I’m into?”

 

I snorted. “Hell no. I’m just wondering what the hell you meant. Why wouldn’t I be your type?”

 

Minwoo stood, grabbing his backpack. “Okay, that’s it. I’m out of here”

 

I scrambled up to my feet. “Hey, where are you going?”

 

Minwoo opened the door and paused, glancing back at me. “Jin, were not going to have this conversation. I know I make you feel uncomfortable. I shouldn’t have told you that I was gay but you know what? I thought you wouldn’t have cared because we were friends. To be exact, best friends. But I was dead wrong. It was bad, now let’s forget that I ever told you”

 

“What the hell? That’s not something I can just forget”

 

“Then, let’s not talk about it”

 

Aw , now I made him mad. He’s always so damn difficult when he gets mad. Ignoring me, pretending that I didn’t exist. Really annoying like that. “Look” I sighed, running a hand through my hair. “I’m sorry okay?”

 

“You won’t pull this kind of again?”

 

“Yeah, sure” I grumbled, “whatever”

 

He looked at me suspiciously before shaking his head. “I’ll take your word for it”

 

“Are you still leaving?”

 

He hesitated before sighing, closing the door. “Not until we finish our history report”

 

Damn, he got me there. “Fine, fine”

 

I turned the off and like I had promised, we worked on our report. I had wanted to bang my head on the table but held myself back. , I hated to study. I watched Minwoo from across my desk, already calculating my next move. Yeah, I made a promise, but that was only not to make him watch again. I still hade some stuff up my sleeves.

 

Tapping my pen against the table, I studied him. I was still curious about what type of guys he went for. He said I wasn’t his type which was kind of .. I don’t know. Offensive. Hell, why wasn’t I his type? I wasn’t as good looking as he but I’m still ‘hot’, as most girls would say. What’s wrong with me that he didn’t like?

 

I shook my head. Why the hell did it bug me so much? , I needed to cure him fast. He was making me feel all weird. Not good.

 

Not good at all.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy!!! And let me know what you think.