♛: Something Good?

The Love That Came To Me Secretly

Chapter 7:

Something Good?

♛♛♛

 

“One of these days I’ll be giving out a project.  I’m still deciding if it will be individual or by group.  Anyways, I’m just telling you all in advance.” 

The teacher announced as the students’ silent protests enveloped the classroom.

Great. Another pain in the neck.  Jaehee thought as she blew her fringe away from her eyes.  She wasn’t exactly a slacker but like any other normal student out there, she doesn’t like extra pile of work.  She’ll just complain but will do it anyway.

“Okay, class dismissed.”

As the teacher declared, the students were already gone in a blink of an eye.  They were all in a hurry as if staying there longer would kill them.

Respectively, Jaehee yawned and stretched out her arms while she ascended from her seat.  Youngdo too, stood up from his seat and fixed his things.  He wagged his jacket in front of Jaehee.  She didn’t really understand what he was up to.

“You’re sure you don’t want it?  Last chance?”  He raised his left eyebrow and asked.

Realizing that he still hasn’t gotten over the incident earlier, she snapped back at him.

“Ah chincha!”

“Pfft.  Catch you later.”  Youngdo grandly swang his jacket with a smirk plastered on his face causing Jaehee to be surprised and irritated.  He then snorted at her reaction and patted her head.

“Babo.”  That guy really…  Jaehee was murmuring to herself as she approached Rachel who was fixing her stuff. 

“What did brother do this time?”  Rachel grabbed her bag and looked at Jaehee.  This is like a perfectly normal thing in their everyday school lives.  Jaehee gets pissed off while Rachel asks her why.  When it comes to Jaehee, Rachel is a bit considerate since Jaehee was sort of her first real friend in Jeguk.

“You know, that guy is really starting to get on my nerves.  Do you know what he told me this morning?”  Jaehee told her like a child complaining to her mother about a playmate.

“What?”  Rachel shrugged her shoulders and was not really paying attention as this happens almost every day.

“He told me if I liked his jacket so much, all I had to do was ask and he’ll give it to me.  I just forgot to return it yesterday.  I JUST FORGOT.”  Jaehee said, crying out loud. 

“Wait, wait.  You were with him yesterday?”  Rachel’s interest was piqued this time by Jaehee’s story.  It was the first time she was hearing this kind of scenario after all.

“Yeah, I was on my way to a café when he found me walking in the streets.  He forced me to use his jacket, just like how he forced me to ride his motorcycle when I, Seo Jaehee clearly said I didn’t need it.”  Jaehee animatedly told her what happened making anyone who heard it seem like they were there with them yesterday.

She took a mouthful of air and declared all what she has to say in one go.

“You know what’s even more irritating?  He made me pay for his coffee, saying that the ride wasn’t free.  I mean, he was the one who made me ride it then he’s saying I have to pay?  Don’t get me wrong, I was thankful but honestly, I just don’t get him.  That guy’s a weirdo.”

Rachel looked intently at her and told what she thinks about this situation. 

“I think you looked friendly with him just now.  From what I see, he’s so nice to you.”  Which is unusual for him to do.  Brother, what are you up to?  I’m starting to think that this is something else.

Hearing Rachel’s answer, Jaehee’s mouth went on it again.  

“What? Yah you’ve totally misunderstood it.  HE FORCED ME. HE FOR-” 

The only way to shut her was for Rachel to simply agree which she eventually did.  She grabbed her bag and answered. 

 “Fine, fine.  He’s weird.  Happy?” 

Jaehee’s expression turned into a bright one as expected.  She then clung her arms with Rachel. 

“Yeah.  Thank you.  Let’s go, all my energy went out the drain because of that guy.  I know a good café around here.” 

This girl.  Rachel expressed her amusement and simply shook her head.  The two toddled then away from Jeguk.

 

♔♔♔

Since it was after class already, the two decided to have coffee at the café where Jaehee and Youngdo went to yesterday.  The drinks there were good enough to make Jaehee return.

“Hey it’s Friday!  How about we go to a noraebang?  Come on let’s goooo.  I haven’t been to one since I arrived in Korea.” 

Jaehee asked Rachel enthusiastically.  It’s been a while since they last hung out.  Rachel however, not really wanting to spoil the fun looked at her watch and answered back.

“I can’t today.  I need to go by 5:00 pm.”

To Jaehee’s disappointment, it appears that this girl needs to go home early again.

“Pshhh.  Yah!  You’re all no fair.  Bona’s always stuck to Chanyoung like gum and you always say you can’t.”  Jaehee protested and crossed her arms out of frustration.  She thought that the two weren’t really making time for her.

Feeling bad, Rachel took the liberty to explain why she had been going home so early.

“My mom’s been testing me recently.  Since I’m the only heiress of the company, she says I need to be more involved.  As a result, I have to lead the incoming fashion show for the new collection.  From arranging the designs down to choosing the models, it’s all me.”  Rachel slightly sighed but still, chicly sipped her iced Americano and replied.

“Yah, if it’s like that I feel bad all of a sudden.”  Jaehee looked at Rachel worriedly.  She just learned that her friend was going through something and here she was, just thinking of having some fun.

She took a bite out of the oatmeal cookie she was holding and stumbled upon a bright idea.

“Oh I know! How about I visit you there?  You know, moral support.”  Jaehee clasped her hands in excitement.

Rachel smilled at Jaehee because she felt her concern for her. 

“You just want to see tall-handsome models.”  She teased.

“Pshhh.  Yes, I’m only coming because of the models.  So don’t you ask me for help.  I’m coming this Sunday okay?”  Jaehee firmly decided and cheekily replied back making Rachel look pleased.

 

♔♔♔

On the other side, Youngdo went to Myungsoo’s studio to chill out.  He was in high spirits today that he even bought an extra serving of his favorite ddeokbeoki and the ever convenient ramyeon noodles.

“Thank you for the meal.”  Myungsoo joyfully clapped and began to dig in.  After taking a few mouthfuls of ddeokbeoki, Myungsoo questioned Youngdo.

“Is it just me or you’re just extremely cheerful today?  Actually, not just today.” 

Youngdo reached out for ddeokbeoki and popped it onto his mouth.

“What do you mean?”  He asked as he chewed the spicy rice cake.

“Hmmm…  For starters, your hair doesn’t look like a deflated balloon anymore.  It’s back to its natural happy state.  Just look how it waves to the world.”  Myungsoo expressed whilst waving back to Youngdo’s hair.

“Yah my hair isn’t a mood ring.  I’ll style it whenever and whatever I want to and will you stop waving already?”  Youngdo stated as he swatted Myungsoo’s hand away.

“Ouch!  Chill man.  I was just telling what I see.  In fact, you feel different. Something good happened?”  Myungsoo reacted and inhaled the ramyeon this time.

Something good?  I'm not to sure about it yet but I guess it is good.  Youngdo thought and grinned.  He shrugged his shoulders catching Myungsoo’s attention.

“Maybe.”

Myungsoo almost chocked on his food and hastily gulped down what he was eating.

“Maybe? So you’re not sure yet?  That face of yours says otherwise though.  Yah what is it?” 

He put down his chopsticks and stared at Youngdo with eyes filled with curiosity.  He further asked but Youngdo had no intention of telling him anytime soon.  He pretended to zip his mouth and simply told Myungsoo to eat his food. 

 

Until I'm sure about my own feelings, it’s a secret.  Youngdo thought as he kept smiling by himself.  

 
 
 

 

...and there goes chapter 7!  

 

Oh and for those who don't know:
 
1.  Babo means fool, idiot or stupid. It's not a bad word but if you intend it to be offensive then it becomes bad.  
2.  Noraebang means karaoke box/room.
3.  I just learned this recently but I read somewhere in aff that some words in the story gets erased or turns into a different word when the reader is not logged in.  So be sure to log in when you read stories in aff! o(*^▽^*)o

 

 

Yeoreobun!!! I'm back from the dead lol.  I took my board exam last October and the results just came in November.  That's why the hiatus was so long.  I studied my off OTL.  Oh I passed by the way oh yeah!!! (✪͡o✪͡)ง.  I'd just like to thank you all for being patient with me /bows.  It's been a while since I last wrote so I became rusty and I think I sorta forgot OTL but It'll come back to me somehow (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و.  Updates will be a whole lot faster (hopefully lol) since I'm on break from everything kkk~ . Many many many thanks to those who commented and subscribed despite me being hiatus I really love you guise~  ◦°˚\(*❛‿❛)/˚°◦ (´▽`ʃƪ)♡  (Tell me what you guise think about this chapter pretty please.  I love reading your comments.  It makes me more inspired to write honestly. ♡〜٩( ╹▿╹ )۶〜♡)

 

 

Oh lastly, guise please answer this little poll I made when you have the time hihi 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

 

 

Your browser does not support iframes.

">http://

 

 

Till the next chapter!