♛: Shut Your Mouth

The Love That Came To Me Secretly

Chapter 3:

Shut Your Mouth

♛♛♛

 

Spring marks the start of a new school term in Jeguk High.  Seo Jaehee, starts her journey today as a 3rd year transferee student from America.   She woke up especially early to get ready as it was literally her first day in Jeguk.  New school, new classmates, new teachers, new environment.  Despite of having a strong spirit, whenever these thoughts pop-out of her head, she can’t help but feel a little nervous.  Well, first days are the hardest after all.

 “Jaehee, let me go to school with you.  I want to greet the principal.”  Her grandfather said as they rode the car to Jeguk High.

As today is her first day, Jaehee’s grandfather wanted to personally accompany her to school and to ensure that she’s in safe hands.   

“Haraboji~ Just drop me off at that bus stop please.”  Jaehee said as she pointed at the window. 

Her grandfather looked out to where she was pointing at and saw many people in a hurry to get inside the bus. 

“But that’s too dangerous.  You might get stepped on there.  We’ll take you to school”. Her grandfather insisted as he observed the scene outside.

Jaehee sighed.  In the first place, the reason why she returned to Korea was to become more independent.  She fully understood why her grandfather was like this.  He was just being protective of her.  However, Jaehee won’t give in to her grandfather.    

“You coming with me to school will just attract attention you know.  Who comes to school at my age with her grandfather?  Besides, I’m not a little girl anymore haraboji.  I think I can handle high school on my own.”  Jaehee reasoned out.   

Her grandfather sighed.  Her reasoning made perfect sense anyway.  In the end, he gave in to his granddaughter.

“Alright fine.  But we’ll drive you to the bus stop nearest to Jeguk High.” 

Hearing this made Jaehee smile from ear to ear.  “Kamasahamnida Haraboji! You’re my favorite person ever!”  Jaehee said as she gave his grandfather a hug.

“Aigoo, this kid.”  Her grandfather smiled and patted Jaehee’s head.

♔♔♔

Jaehee planned to come early as she needs to meet the teacher before class starts.  However, as the school was rather big, she got lost trying to find the teacher’s office.  She walked back inside the main building and saw that there were already many students flocking in the hallways.

Seeing the busy hallways of Jeguk, she blew her bangs away from her eyes and viewed her student registration form. 

As she was busy looking at it, some boys were playing catch inside the corridors of Jeguk and bumped onto her, causing a few school-related materials to be dropped on the floor.  The boys did apologize but instead of helping her, they continued playing and ran away.  Jaehee sighed as she bent down to pick up her things.  So much for my first day, she thought.

“Are you alright?”  A boy said to Jaehee. He bent down as well and helped her gather her things.

“I’m fine, thanks. ”  Jaehee said as he looked up to see the boy’s face.

The boy studied Jaehee’s features and he does not seem to recognize her. 

“Freshman?”  The boy asked Jaehee with curiosity.  She didn’t seem a familiar face in Jeguk.

“Uhm no.  I’m actually a third year transferee student.”  Jaehee replied to the boy.

“Ahh.  Are you Seo Jaehee perhaps?”  the boy asked her again. 

“…Yea.  Why?” Jaehee answered hesitantly.  She was quite surprised to hear that he knows her name.

“Oh I’m a third year too.  In fact, I’m the class rep-”  He couldn’t finished what he was saying as he heard an overly familiar high pitched voice getting louder and louder.

“Yoon Chanyoung!!!”  a girl shouted as she ran towards her boyfriend and Jaehee’s direction.

“Who’s this?  You’re not cheating on me are you?” 

angrybona_zpsf933ddbd.png

Bona angrily said as she looked at Chanyoung with piercing eyes.

 

“How could I cheat when I already have a beautiful girlfriend.”  Chanyoung said as he cupped Bona’s face. 

“Chanyoung-ah~”  Bona looked at him with a pleased expression.

The two seemed lost in their own world.  Jaehee coughed a little bit to remind them that she was still there.  Chanyoung noticed this and was a bit embarrassed by his action.

He cleared his throat and began to talk.  “Where was I? Oh Right! I’m Yoon Chanyoung, the class representative.  If you have any questions just come and ask me anytime.”  Chanyoung said returning his attention to Jaehee.

“She’s our classmate?”  Bona asked Chanyoung and he nodded. 

“Then I’m Lee Bona.  Chanyoung’s girlfriend.  Chanyoung is mine only!”  Bona warned Jaehee.

“He’s not my style.”  Jaehee said, assuring Bona.

“Good then.”  Bona said with a smile. 

“Do you need help with anything?”  Chanyoung asked.

“Well… Do you know where the teacher’s office is?”  Jaehee replied.

“I know where it is.  I’ll come with you.  Let’s go.”  Bona said.  Well, Bona is a good person as long as you don’t mess with her and her beloved Chanyoung.

“Okay thanks!”  Jaehee smiled at Bona.

The two girls walked away leaving Chanyoung behind.  He merely looked at the fleeting back of his girlfriend with a simple smile. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsPsYtiH_6245ZFSprjLh

♔♔♔

The school bell rang signaling the start of classes.  Everyone was on a hurry to get to their respective classrooms.  A student bumped into a tall guy who turned out to be Choi Youngdo.  The boy trembled as their eyes met and kept on apologizing to him.  To his surprise, Youngdo simply looked at him and went on walking towards his classroom.  If this was the old Youngdo, he would’ve beaten up the crap out of that student however, he was sort of not the usual “bad guy” Youngdo anymore.  He still bullies other students when he’s really pissed off but often times, he’d just let them go.  He doesn’t know why but it seems that tormenting others was not that pleasurable to him anymore. 

Youngdo sat quietly on his chair as Myungsoo approached him with a loud voice. 

“Daebak!  It’s our last year and we get to be classmates again.”  Myungsoo said happily.  “Look, almost everyone from our second year class is here.  There’s Kang Yesol, Yoo Rachel...”  Myungsoo pointed out their former classmates one by one.  “Even the loud Lee Bona is here.  ” He mischievously whispered.

“Yah Jo Myungsoo!  I heard that!”  Bona shouted back at him, making Youngdo laugh.

Myungsoo covered his ears and turned around to block Bona’s wrath.  He saw two people entering the back door and whispered to Youngdo “Looks like Kim Tan and your painful first love are our classmate too.” 

Youngdo didn’t look back and ignored what Myungsoo said.  To him, it’s his way of keeping distance and moving forward.  He had already accepted and understood what Myungsoo kept on telling him about first loves before... They won’t come true as it’s already set by law.  

 

“Alright class, settle down.”  The teacher said as she finally entered the room.  The students walked back to their places and sat on their chairs. 

“Today, we have a new transferee student.”  The teacher said as she signaled the girl to enter the classroom. 

“Kindly introduce yourself to us.”  She smiled to the transferee student.

The girl inhaled and exhaled before opening .  She saw Bona waving at her which made her less nervous. 

“Annyeong Haseyo I’m Se-” She begun to introduce herself however, one person just couldn’t contain his reaction.

“Oh!”  Everyone looked back to see who interrupted the girl.  It was Choi Youngdo. 

The girl looked at the direction where everyone was looking.  She rolled her eyes as she recognized the person who interfered just now.  Him again? Oh great, he’s my classmate, she thought sarcastically.

Realizing he said that out load, Youngdo bowed his head and said “Continue” to the girl with a grin. 

The girl blew her bangs away and started again.  “Annyeong Haseyo, I’m Seo Jaehee.  It’s nice to meet you all.”  Jaehee said as she bowed.

“Okay.  Now that you’ve finished introducing yourself, please take a seat behind Choi Youngdo.”  The teacher said to her.  Where?  Who’s Choi Youngdo anyway?, Jaehee thought.

“Over here!”  Youngdo grinned as he raised his hand to call her attention.

Seeing who Choi Youngdo was, Jaehee walked along to his direction and sat on the chair behind him.  What luck I have, she thought. 

As the teacher started to write something on the board, Youngdo turned around to face Jaehee and said, “So Jaehee’s your name?  Who would’ve thought we’d be classmates.”

 Jaehee didn’t respond back.

“Aww, you’re ignoring me now?”   Youngdo playfully said.

As Jaehee ignored Youngdo, the more he kept talking.  He was a bit noisy that he caught the attention of some of his classmates.  Jaehee became aware that almost everyone was looking at her and Youngdo.

“Still not gonna talk to me?”  From Youngdo’s tone, Jaehee realized that he was talking loudly on purpose.

She finally started to speak to him and whispered “Ya, shut your mouth.  You’re too noisy.” 

Hearing her statement made Youngdo snort.  The teacher finally turned her back to see who was disrupting the class.  She looked at Youngdo who was laughing silently alone.  He noticed his teacher was looking straight at him.  He then cleared his throat and bowed his head to her.  The teacher faced the blackboard and started to write again.  Youngdo decided to stop teasing Jaehee.

Looks like this year’s gonna be interesting, Youngdo thought with a smirk plastered on his face.

 

 
 

 

...and there goes chapter 3!    

"Haraboji" means grandfather in Korea ^^ . 

and  I just wanna say...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRpmvaMLt-p91PV7FCPiI

Happy Birthday Kang Daesung ^^