Three - Escape

SHIELD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three - Escape

_____

God, please let him safe. Please.

Eunji kept muttering her pray while Key drove the car as fast as he could. Gradually the dim light of hallway was seen, and soon they caught the sight of intense battle. There were about six men in black aiming their guns toward Doojoon who now just gave three quick shots to three guards’ hand, letting them knelt down and scream in pain.

And he looked definitely fine. It was enough for Eunji to take some relief breath. Yet the two then sensed something worse, the moment they reached the door, the sound of car was heard informing them another visitor which Eunji immediately confirmed as another amount of her father’s men.

Another bang was echoed, it was Doojoon work for taking down another guard just as the black car stopped not far from this building. He was now running and jumping towards a tall guard, and presenting a big smash on his head.

This car was now fully outside of the garage and Key ready to stepped the brake but as the big amount of men came out from the black range rover Key’s eyes met Doojoon’s gaze.

“JUST GO!” he shouted then shooting another bang towards the next guard.

“GO!” Doojoon exclaimed once again.

And with that, Key unconsciously stepped the pedal and Eunji left dumbfounded in her place. She wasn’t expecting this move.

No! This isn’t the plan.

"Wait, no! Stop! We can’t leave him,” Eunji turned round her head, and her sight was showing how now Doojoon ran into different alley and some big men followed him behind.

“Holy !” form the rearview mirror Key witness the movement of the black range rover, “they following us” he muttered, “damn!”

“No stop, we can’t leave Doojoon. Please stop,” Eunji back to Key, now begging and crying at the same time.

Yet Key ignored her plea, he gritted his teeth and soon he twirled swiftly the steering wheel, entering the dark long alley full of closed strange store.

And Eunji’s worries started increasing as she lost Doojoon’s sight, “No no no! Please, bring me back! We can’t leave him! Bring me back!”

On her seat Eunji was surrounded by panic, desperately looking at the back, wishing to catch the sight of Doojoon. Yet, the way Key drove was too fast, too crazy and only left her in fails. She glared angrily at Key who kept his mouth sealed.

“I said, BRING ME BACK!”

She now un-did her seatbelt, planning to step the brake, yet again Key was fast. His tuff arm immediately pushed her body against her seat.

“! Can you just stay on your place, you can kill us!”

“And you’re killing me now! BRING ME BACK!”

He groaned feeling the anger. “JAEBAL! I don’t want to die. And I don’t think he wants either. So just trust him!” He shouted angrily, looking straight at the small road.  “Now, I beg you, put your seatbelt again!” And his voice was enough to shut .

She now was trapped by another stranger. In less than four hours she had already dealt with two strangers. Literally Doojoon was the first stranger, yet he had strong vibe to convince her and let her giving the trust on him. Eunji realized now that she already leaned on him, depended on him. Thus she couldn’t deny that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter