Two - Hide

SHIELD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two - Hide

_____

“Let me have that responsibility ...  Eunji-ssi.”

His voice echoed on her head as his eyes didn’t stop asking for her reply. No, she denied that her stomach felt some panic butterflies, that her heart thumped madly, that her blood insists to stop circulating, that some strange heat surrounded her ears. She immediately shook her head, throwing away those feels.

Am I just swooned over his unconscious words? He doesn’t ask that kind of relationship, right? Impossible!

“I.. don’t..” she had no idea how to respond his words. Of course she had never been confessed in such a way, not Suho, or Baek, not even Yongguk. He was beyond her imagination.

“Let me be your boyfriend.” He dared to make it clear, that he was indeed asking her approval so that he had the responsibility to take care of her, to guard her, to make sure she was fine, to make her happy... Don’t ask him why, because Doojoon himself didn’t even bother why he demanded such a thing to this lady. He didn’t even bother his status now, he just wanted her agreement, that was all.

“It would be more difficult” she responded, finally she got back her voice, “we don’t know each other, we can’t be lov..”

“Then stop giving me theory!” his voice rose now, “I want to make sure that you’ll be save enough. That you can run away as far as you can. That your father’s guard would never find you. Why can you believe me, FOR A GOD SAKE JUNG EUNJI!”

“NO! I DON’T WANT TO BELIEVE YOU! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU YELLING LIKE THIS AT ME! WE DON’T KNOW EACH OTHER. WE DON’T EVEN LOVE EACH OTHER. HOW CAN WE BECO..”

With that his patience faded away, he grabbed her neck to come closer, and his lips angrily attacked hers. Those firm thing of his kept pressing , dominating the persistent Jung Eunji so she couldn’t do anything except stunned in her feet. Her eyes left opened, it never expected for this rush move of him. And Doojoon, he kept his body close to her to tell her to stop arguing, to stop lecturing him, to just listen to him.

Just as her sanity came back, Eunji tried to push him as hard as she could but she failed  after several attempts. He was too strong, too dominating, too angry. Her hand, both her hands could merely grip his collar as she needed to strengthen herself.  Stupid, indeed she was cursing her own self. Stupid for letting him kissing her in this manner. Stupid for not having strength to ignore him. And stupid for finally answering his kiss.

After several moments, Doojoon slowly left her lips so they both could catch some oxygen inside their lung. Without leaving her head, he breathed roughly in front of her nose, and so did she. His eyes were gradually opened and the first thing that he caught was her pair of closed eye.

Eunji was too afraid to open her eyes . She was still fighting over the what-have-I-done and why-I-kissed-him-back. Those, she remained silent, and trying to breathe. Just then, she felt a familiar touch again. He gave her another shoot on her lips, and this one was a gentle peck comparing to the rough angry ones before. And surprisingly it left different spark on her. Blame her for falling for that touch. It was so strange that somehow she felt relieved.

Eunji hesitantly opened her eyes after that short kiss she got from this stranger guard. She then caught his pierce eyes. Those eyes were like convincing her to believe him. She got it, somehow she wanted to believe that he sincerely wanted to take care of her, at least until she was safe enough.

“Don’t do that again,” with almost unsounded voice she demanded him. Her hand slowly left his jacket and her eyes tried to ignore his gaze. And she would not admit that she felt strangely swooned by his fresh and mint scent he shared before.

“I’m sorry,” he muttered before locking his fingers on hers, she lifted her head, finally, it was questioning his move, “let’s find somewhere safe,” he said, looking straightly to hers. This time she refused to offer another fight because his twice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter