3

The Last Confession

[Hayoung's POV]

I opened my eyes. 

"Hayoung-a? Omg she's awake!"

I can hear Eunji yelled when she sees me awake. 

"What's your name?" Bomi asked me.

I frowned. Ah, they must be testing me. They thought I might had amnesia. 

"Oh Hayoung?"

"Good, who's his name?" Bomi showed me a photo of Myungsoo. Suddenly I remembered of my confession a few days ago. His words, 'But I don't.', still resounded in my head haha. I'm speechless, but when I look at Bomi and others, they look at me, hoping that I will remember him. 

"Ah....Kim Myungsoo." I answered them. They hugged me, "I thought you've forgot all of us." Namjoo said. I laughed, wondering if I really had amnesia before lol. 

"AH!" I screamed. They're all shocked, asking why am I screamed.

"My head's hurt." I said. They're panic, one of them wanted to call the doctor. "Wait!" I said. Well, maybe this is only mild headache, so I'm not panic too much. But why are they so panic even they wanted to call the doctor?

"What, Hayoung-a?" Namjoo asked me because I stopped her when she wanted to call the doctor. "You don't have to call the doctor, maybe it's just a mild headache." I answered. Namjoo looks at me like she's worried about something, but then she smiled and sit again. 

idk why but my head hurts more often. I don't want to tell my friends because they may be panic. 

"Hayoung-a," Bomi called me. 

"Eo?"

"Err...can I go home now? My mom just called me." 

I nodded, I let her go home first, but then Chorong and others go home too.

I'm alone in the hospital, do my family know that I'm in the hospital?

*beep beep* 

"Sehun?"

"Hayoung-a, where have you been?"

"I'm in the hospital..."

"Why don't you tell us? Okay, what room?"

"room 232,"

"I'll be there in 10 minutes."

Sehun is my older brother, he's not my boyfriend kkk. Eomma must be panic because I haven't go home yet, so I called Sehun, hoping that he tells eomma if I was in the hospital since a few hours ago, maybe.

"Hayoung-a?"

Oh, it's Sehun. I get up from my bed, open the door, and ask him to get in. "Ah, finally you're arrived." I said to him. Sehun sighed, "Eomma is panic, you know? If you weren't called me, we wouldn't know your condition."

I apologized to him, I tell him I was fainted and my friends took me to the hospital. Sehun nodded, and he tells eomma about this. 

---

Hayoung has been in the hospital for a few days, the doctor hasn't let her go home yet, because he said that her condition isn't well much. Her friends come to her room oftenly, but then they have some things to do and make them busy so they can't visit Hayoung. Hayoung spends her days alone, sometimes with her friends or with Sehun and her family. Shortly, she got headache more often day by day. Other apink members doesn't know what kind of disease she had, but since that moment, Hayoung comes to school rarely. 

"Eomma," Hayoung called her mom when she started feels curious about her disease. 

"Yes, Hayoungie?"

"When can I go home?"

"I don't know, maybe next week. Why?"

"No, just asking. Err..actually, why can't I go home quickly? What kind of disease I get?"

"I haven't ask the doctor yet. I will ask him later..."

Hayoung only nods. Actually, she will get bored if she has to stay in the hospital for a long time. 

A few hours later, Hayoung feels hungry and wants to call her mom but her phone is drained. So she decided to go out from her room and wanted to buy some foods in the shop near the hospital. 

"Ah, why my head hurts even more..." Hayoung sighed as she walked out from her room. 

When she walked through the doctor room, suddenly she sees her mom talking with the doctor.

"She had an concussion after her head was bumped to the ground." 

Hayoung shocked. Does it can causes death?, she thought. She stayed in front of the door to hear their conversation secretly. 

"Concussion can causes death, we will do our best to help her. She can survive for a few months, maybe 2 or 3 months ahead, it depends on her disease." the doctor said. Hayoung panic, and she feels like her head hurts even more.