2

The Last Confession

Hayoung and Myungsoo who were close to each other, suddenly become awkward, even if they're still chatting, talking about random things as they used to be, they're not as close as they used to be, like before everybody knows, include him, that Hayoung secretly likes him. But well, as the time flies, her friends started to helps her to get close with Myungsoo like she was. Because Naeun likes Woohyun, who's close to Myungsoo, so Naeun and Hayoung likes to tease each other with their crushes' names. One day, Eunji starts to get close with Myungsoo. Their chats are more longer than Hayoung and Myungsoo's, and they like to tease each other like what Hayoung did before. Well, she's jealous, but she can't do anything about it. Fortunately, Hayoung and Eunji become closer nowadays, so they aren't enemies just because one boy, Myungsoo.

Hayoung and Myungsoo get close again to each other because her friends keep bring Hayoung and Myungsoo closer, although they're not close like when Hayoung hasn't fall for him. After a few days, Myungsoo started to smiles and stares at her. So does Hayoung, she thought Myungsoo didn't realize her codes/? so she keeps on code-ing Myungsoo lol.

"You're allowed to like me, but don't too much." Myungsoo said.

Hayoung speechless, she knows she might get hurt when she keeps on liking him. But the problem is, she's stucked on him. Even if she said she has moved on, but who knows what she really means?
"If I could control my feelings, I won't fall this hard to him." she said. 

After a few days, Hayoung who's secretly stared at Myungsoo more often, sometimes she caught that Myungsoo smiled at her. No, she doesn't think that Myungsoo likes him back or whatever, but...you know that feelings when your crush looks, or even smiles at you, right?

One day, Hayoung wanted to confessed her feelings indirectly, but she doesn't dare enough to do it. "Let me say it." her friend takes her phone and texted Myungsoo from Hayoung's phone. Guess what? her friend really confessed it. Hayoung was a bit panic, but Myungsoo hasn't reply it yet. Hayoung checked her phone several times, but no answer yet.

*beep beep*

her phone's ringing.

Hayoung checked her phone quickly. And yes, it's a text from Myungsoo.

Hayoung reads the text that her friend was said to him before. 

"Hey"

"Do you know that I like you?"

"143 kkk"

Hayoung is a bit panic when she wanted to scroll down the chat to see Myungsoo's reply. But then she finally reads it.

"I knew."

"But I don't. kkk."

Hayoung laughed. Fake laugh, actually.

The next day,  when she arrived to the school, she doesn't pinches Myungsoo's cheeks or maybe greets him again like what she ever did before.

"Hayoung-a, why don't you greet Myungsoo?"

Hayoung smiled. "I don't want to."

Her friends doesn't know what happened between Hayoung and Myungsoo, not yet. 

"Hey, what happened?"

"Nothing...."

"Be honest."

"Yeah."

"Ah, is this related with your confession yesterday?"

Hayoung speechless, but then she nodded. Without saying anything, her friends understand that Hayoung's rejected directly, that's what makes them awkward. 

"Hey, let's go home!" Bomi asked other Apink members. They go home together, six of them. At first, they were all fine. They laughed as usual, teasing each other and do other things. In the middle of the way home, Hayoung walks slower, even her hand's pulled by Eunji, Hayoung still walked slowly. "Faster, Hayoung-a!" the other members said. Hayoung nodded, and walks as fast as she can. Suddenly, she lost her awareness, and fainted, when her head is banged to the ground. Other Apink members got panic and quickly asked for someone's help to takes her to the hospital.