Baggage Claim

Airplanes

iii. baggage claim
thanks for the memories


He knew she was following him. She had obviously never stalked anyone before. Sighing, he kept on the well-lit, busier, and somewhat safer streets and walked slowly so she wouldn't lose him.

When he walked into the club, he was greeted loudly by several scantily clad girls. He tossed his charming smirk around. He wasn't surprised to find Jimin grinding against a girl on the dance floor.

"Jimin," he called, nodding when said boy looked up. Jimin grinned.

"Ay, Hope-hyung!" He whispered something to the girl in front of him, making her giggle and kiss him farewell.

J-Hope rolled his eyes. Playboy Jimin.

"Hey, what's up? You never come here," Jimin said as he approached the older boy.

J-Hope shrugged. "Didn't wanna stay home tonight."

"Ah." Jimin nodded understandingly.

J-Hope turned to make sure she was still there. Yup, there she was, awkwardly making her way through the crowd and probably wondering what the heck she was doing here.

"Whatcha lookin' at?" Jimin peered over J-Hope's shoulder and whistled. "Ooh, fresh meat." He his lips.

Quickly, J-Hope blocked Jimin's view of her. "She's mine."

Jimin was doubly surprised. J-Hope had never laid claim to a girl before. It was strange enough that he was here on his own, but also picking a girl?

He was happy his hyung had finally seen the fun in clubbing.

"Alright, alright, she's all yours," Jimin conceded, backing off. "I didn't know cute and innocent was your type, Hyung."

"Shut up, Jimin," J-Hope said good-naturedly. "Go dance."

"Yeah, yeah. I'm going. Have fun." Jimin turned and was soon lost among the writhing bodies.

J-Hope watched as she uncomfortably sat down at the bar, stuttering when the bartender asked her what she wanted. J-Hope's alcohol tolerance was through the roof but he was willing to bet she'd be drunk after one drink.

He was close.

Two sips and half a glass later, she was slaphappy and high. Sighing, he made his way to her and calmly removed the glass of alcohol, tossing some money onto the counter before pulling her away from the bar toward the door.

"J-Hope!" a sultry voice called. "Come dance!"

He looked up to see a tall, leggy girl in a tight mini-dress and ridiculous six-inch heels sauntering in his direction.

She eyed his human cargo distastefully. "Who's that? I've never seen her before. People who can't hold their liquor shouldn't come here in the first place," she scoffed with a confident toss of her head.

"I agree," he smiled. "So I'm taking her home. Bye."

"Wait!" She grabbed his arm and pulled him away. "Why do you have you be responsible for her? Do you even know her?"

He opened his mouth to say "Of course I do" when he caught a dark glint in her eyes. So he replied, "No. But I want to help her."

"But—"

"Hobi?"

He spun around at the sound of her voice, rushing back to her. "I'm here."

She clung onto him as she swayed dangerously. "Hobi...please..."

"I got you. Let's go."

The other girl gasped indignantly by his indifference and stomped away with a wounded pride.

Suddenly the door slammed open and a police officer walked in. He prowled around for a few minutes among the frozen crowd before whipping out some sketches. "Anyone seen these people around," he growled, shoving the papers around.

J-Hope caught a glimpse and saw a familiar face: Suga.

. They were definitely looking for him too. Someone had squealed on them, though J-Hope hadn't thought the other gang would do such a thing. Even among gangs, there was a certain honor.

Hastily, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into one of the private rooms, making sure the lights were off. He opened a side door and squeezed them in. There wasn't much space because it wasn't meant for people, but for minimal storage. Even flattening himself against the wall, his legs still twined with hers and her face was in the crook of his neck.

"Hobi?" she mumbled, her lips brushing his skin.

He tensed, his arms stiffening around her waist. "Sorry. Just bear with this for a little while."

He tried to listen for the police officer's footsteps but it was difficult to focus with her so close to him.

"Mm, you smell good," she giggled. Her nose touched his throat and his pulsed jumped. "And your skin is so smooth." She pressed a kiss onto his collarbone.

Ignore her, she's drunk, she doesn't know what she's doing, don't take advantage of her, he chanted in his mind frantically.

But then she hugged him closer and snuggled into his chest and he couldn't take it anymore.

She won't remember this in the morning anyway, he reasoned as he leaned down and kissed her.


notes: I am so anticipating BTS' "Dark and Wild" comeback. Have you seen the concept photos? FRICK THEY'RE Y AS HELL. ALSO JUNGKOOK LOOKS LIKE A MATURE WOMANIZER. WHAT EVEN YOU .


© Copyright 2014 by skyblaze208