Hunting and Running Away

Fighting The Inevitable
Please log in to read the full chapter

Her steps were quick and heavy. The heels of her shoes clattered loudly as she trod towards the recording studio. An hour ago, she got an Intel from a very, very reliable source that there is a rat lurking in there. The person she never thought would defend her and be on her side, Yang sajangnim, of course told her. Oh she so wanted to get her hands on that tattletale! He’s so gonna get it from me! Just see and wait, Rat!

 

She didn’t even bother to be show courtesy and knock on the door. With her emotions running high, she forcefully opened the door and her hawk eyes quickly scanned the room for traces of a rat. From her peripheral vision, she saw Daesung looking at her question in his eyes, Seunghyun who was sitting on the long black couch has his arms crossed smirking, clearly delighted that someone will die in her hands, Youngbae and Teddy even pointed to where the rat was located though she had zeroed in on him as strands of his hair revealed itself.

 

A devilish smirk appeared on her lips as she sat on the left outermost part of the couch and saw where the rat’s head was.

 

“Teddy oppa, have you seen Lee Seunghyun around?” She asked as she leaned her elbow on the armrest elbowing the guy’s forehead, HARD. His gasps clearly heard. She felt how he rolled in pain. “Do you want to get beaten or will you show yourself to me?” She almost laughed when Seungri crawled from behind the black couch where she and Seunghyun were sitting till he was right in front of her bowing till his head reached the carpeted floor.

“What has he done thi

Please log in to read the full chapter