The BIG Reveal (Part Two)

Fighting The Inevitable
Please log in to read the full chapter

The three ladies of 2ne1 (Chaerin, Bom and Minzy) gathered in Chaerin’s designing office of  Faith by Design, the clothing company she established a year after 2ne1 went on hiatus inside the YG Company.

 

“Something’s wrong with Bom, I can feel it.” Dara sighed. In the past few days, Bom seemed to be tense and does everything just to avoid them. Dara vented in frustration.

“I think so too unni. Seungri said he was hunted by Bom unni but when Jiyong oppa appeared in the recording studio looking for her, she immediately pardoned Seungri.”

“Not only that, Jiyong oppa started asking questions about Heaven.”

 

Just then, the door opened and revealed a frantic Bom, almost teary eyed.

 

“Unni/Bom ah! What’s wrong?” The three immediately ran towards the fatigued female.

“I can’t find Heaven anywhere!” Her knees failed to support her weight and she slumped on the floor. For hours, she’s been running up and down the stairs searching for her daughter. “I was just talking with Hyesun unnie regarding our joint project, it hasn’t been that long, but when I turned around she wasn’t there anymore. I don’t know what to do. I can’t think of any place where she could’ve gone to.”

 

It was known to the girls that this is the first time Bom brought her daughter to the company. The ahjumma who was taking care of the little one when Bom’s at work was on a day off.

 

“Unni, seat here.” Chaerin ushered Bom to the couch while Minzy gave Bom a bottle of water.

“We must find her immediately! I’m afraid someone took her!” She fidgeted in her seat, almost paranoid.

“We’ll help you find her Bom ah.” Dara told the worried female before she called her fiancé to tell him the situation and to ask for his help. “Yeobo, if you see Youngbae, Seungri and Dae, mobilize them for the search. We’ll calm Bom for a bit and we’ll come down and meet you at the lobby.” Dara then ended the call. “Girls, let’s go.”

 

“Noona!” Seungri shouted as soon as they met each other in the lobby. “I already asked the security team to search their footages for the last few hours. They’ll call me once they’ve traced her whereabouts.”

“Let’s separate into four teams. Seungri and Chae on 2nd and 3rd floor, Me and Dara on 4th floor, Youngbae and Minzy on 5th floor,  Daesung and Bom noona in searching 6th and 7th floor.” Seunghyun instructed. “Let’s move!”

 

They dispersed to their specific locations and started their search for Heaven.

 

Twenty minutes since they started the search, Chaerin and Seungri entered the recording studio of Bigbang.

 

“Heaven ah, odiga?” Seungri chanted but halted.

“Oof!” Chaerin bumped into her fiancé’s back. “Why did you stop?”

“Look jagiya.” Seungri pointed to the couch. “There she is!”

Seungri called the rest of the guys telling them to go down to the recordin

Please log in to read the full chapter