Drenched In The Rain

Fighting The Inevitable
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sandara is frustrated with what has been going on for the past hours. After the big reveal, her friend disappeared completely.

 

“The number you dialled is either unattended or out of coverage area.” Dara mimicked the voice operator as she threw her phone on the couch. They tried calling her home number and the ahjumma answered saying she’s not there. Right after Jiyong and Bom’s confrontation, Bigbang except Jiyong and 2ne1 girls except Minzy decided to head off to Bom’s home to check on Heaven and wait for Bom. Minzy was already there and waiting for them. Came night time and Bom still wasn’t home. What agitated them more was that it was raining hard that day. With Bom’s state of mind right now, who knows what she’s doing.

“Minzy ah, how’s Heaven?” Chaerin asked when Minzy joined them in the living room.

“She’s now asleep.” The maknae sighed. “For hours, she’s been looking for her and crying her eyes out.”

“Unni, I’m worried.”

“Me too, Chaerin.”

“I don’t feel good about this.” Chaerin stated. She then turned to Minzy's fiancé. “If it weren’t for your meddling, she wouldn’t have been so scared right now!”

“Don’t blame me! It was the right thing to do.” Seungri protested. “Ji hyung, the night after Top hyung’s engagement party, he started asking questions about noona and voiced out how he wanted to meet the kid.”

“But how come you knew about it and we don’t? Were you part of this connivance?” Dara asked.

“I stumbled upon it three days ago.” Seungri replied.

 

He was in the sajangnim’s office looking for the script of his drama Angel Eyes that he forgot when they had a meeting with Yang Hyun Suk. He was browsing on the papers on the table when one caught his attention. It was a neon green envelope with his Bom noona’s name on it. His curiosity got the best of him, so he opened the envelope and found her medical records and pictures. He was shocked and was caught red handed by

Please log in to read the full chapter