The BIG Reveal (Part One)

Fighting The Inevitable
Please log in to read the full chapter

“How have you been, son?” Jiyong heard Hyun Suk asked. A week after the engagement party of his hyung and noona, his hyung invited him over for lunch just like the old times.

“I’ve been well, hyung. I’ve finally came to my senses and moved on.”

 

Hyun Suk knew that at the moment, he finally did. He’s okay now that he knows he can smile while talking about his Top hyung and Dara noona’s impending wedding.

 

He entered his office reeking of alcohol and very unkempt and escorted by Youngbae and Daesung. Apparently, Jiyong has been out drinking almost everybody until he can’t get up anymore.

 

“Sajangnim, it’s good that Seungri found him in a club where he was or else this will be all over the media in the morning.” Youngbae told Hyun Suk as they dropped the drunken Jiyong on the couch.

“He challenged Top hyung for a fight and trashed his date with Dara noona.” Daesung informed. “He got knocked out by Bom noona right after Dara noona came home crying complaining about a wasted dinner at her favourite restaurant and a ruined romantic evening with her prince.”

“But that wasn’t the thing that ticked her off.” Seungri joined in. Well, the two stooges left the door open so he entered. “This hyung kissed noona harshly so she punched and kicked him.” He pointed to the unconscious Jiyong.

“Take him home. And make sure he gets a plenty of rest. Just leave him be, he’ll eventually come to his senses.”

 

A month after his drunken episode, Jiyong went to his office asking for an indefinite leave from the

Please log in to read the full chapter