You Should Know Chapter 4

You Should Know

 

Yunho’s shoulders shook with small sobs. He’d made it as far as up the steps of the bus before he’d collapsed in tears just inside the dining area.

 

Jaejoong opened the door, walking up the steps and blinking at the figure on the floor, kneeling down, “Yunho…” he whispered.

 

Yunho shook his head, his body freezing, “Get away.”

 

Jaejoong, leaned down further, trying to pull the younger boy into his lap.

 

Yunho slapped the boy’s face, “I SAID GET AWAY!” he sobbed.

 

Jae grabbed at his face before grabbing Yunho’s hands before pressing his lips against the larger man’s.

 

Yunho’s eyes flew open pushing him away, “What are you doing?!”

 

The golden haired boy laughed softly, still rubbing his face, “It got you to stop crying…” he said softly with a sheepish smile.

 

The leader blinked at him, blushing heavily at his actions, frowning, “I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to hit you…” he whispered.

 

Jaejoong shook his head, “I deserved it.” he said simply, moving his hand to show a large red hand print, across his cheek. He reached over to touch Yunho’s cheek now, “Are you alright?” he asked softly, his fingers lingering over the bruised flesh.

 

The boy’s heart raced in his chest and he nodded, “It’s just sore… But… I deserved it…” he said, repeating Jae’s earlier words.

 

He shook his head, “No, that was unacceptable.” he said simply, cursing himself inwardly for hurting the other man.

 

Yunho shook his head as well, “No, it’s fine. I told you to take it out on me. I asked for it.” he said simply, sitting up and wiping at the tears ashamedly.

 

Jaejoong sighed softly, “Listen… I’m really sorry for my behavior lately…”

 

Yunho stopped him, pressing a finger to his lips, “It was my fault…” Jaejoong shook his head, his brows furrowing and Yunho covered his mouth so he wouldn’t speak, “It was the kiss.” he said simply, looking into the boy’s eyes.

 

Jae’s cheeks blazed red. No one had mentioned the incident since that night. “N-no!” Hero spoke, his voice muffled by the other boy’s large hand.

 

Jung shook his head, “No, it is. I know it is.” he spoke softly, moving to hug his friend, “It took me a while, but I finally understand what you were talking about that night…”

 

Jaejoong blushed heavily, “I… What?” he asked softly through the other’s muffle.

 

Yunho sighed, “We meant the kiss to be embarrassing, not upsetting… But…” he thought, “You really… Liked me…” he himself was blushing now, “and so… You felt like we were playing with your emotions. Right?”

 

Jae’s face was lit up crimson now and he nodded slowly, blinking up at the boy before him.

 

The leader nodded, sighing softly, “I never meant to hurt you by it.” he said sincerely, removing his hand so the other boy could speak clearly. “I had no idea.”

 

The blonde frowned at this, “It was pretty obvious…” he said a little agitated.

 

Yunho laughed, “Since when do I pick up on things like that, Jae?” he asked softly, blushing still.

 

Jaejoong laughed softly, “Point taken…” he said softly, blinking down at his hands, which were fidgeting lightly in his lap.

 

Yunho tilted his head up by his chin, “I wish you would have just said something… I would have never dated JiYool if I had known…” he whispered softly, biting at his lip.

 

Jae’s heart jumped up into his throat as he swallowed, wondering if the larger man could hear his heart pounding in his chest. He looked away, biting his lip as well, “I just… didn’t think it would matter…” he whispered softly.

 

The leader blinked, puling his hand back slowly to stare at the boy before him, “Why wouldn’t it matter?”

 

There was that signature laugh as Jae covered his mouth hurriedly with his hand, “Because, I’m a boy… You’re a boy… and you’re not… that way.” he said, laughing nervously.

 

Yunho blinked at him, “How do you know that if you’ve never asked me?” he asked softly, moving slowly closer to the other boy.

 

Jae was stumbling over his words, his heart jumping in his ribs. “I didn’t… think it was a possibility!” he said scrambling backwards until he was backed up against one of the cabinets.

 

The black haired boy laughed, moving with him until he was directly in front of Jaejoong, “Anything is possible. “ he said simply as he grabbed the boys chin lightly, “May I try this again?” he whispered softly.

 

The vocalist was stammering stupidly, searching for words but unable to say much more than, “Yunho… I … You don’t… What are… wha--?” before the leader attached his lips to the blonde’s lovingly.

 

Jae’s eyes opened wide as his body tensed up. Yunho was shaking noticeably as he waited for the other man’s reaction, which he soon got in the form of Jaejoong’s hand swooping up to touch his cheek lovingly.

 

Yunho’s heart fluttered at the other man’s hand as he himself moved to wrap his arms around the fragile boy. This caused the boy in question to lose his breath, letting the air in his lungs escape against the other’s lips, butterflies fluttering in his stomach as the kiss finally ended. Jae stared up at the man before him. Jung Yunho, his friend of so many years…

 

“I…” he stumbled tyring too hard to find his voice, to re-teach his vocal chords how to work.

 

Yunho shushed him with a finger against his lips once more, “It’s our secret.” he whispered, “No one has to know.”

 

It was then that Jaejoong laughed, reaching over to take the initiative this time and kiss the other boy, speaking with his lips still touching the others, “I don’t want it to be a secret…”