You Should Know Chapter 3

You Should Know

 

Jaejoong yelped as he was suddenly pinned against the dressing room wall after that nights shows. Yunho was staring down at the older, but smaller boy, glaring, his hand around the other’s throat, “What did you say to her?”

 

Jaejoong laughed, shaking his head, “No idea.” he said his voice icey.

 

Yunho slammed him against the wall, “What the did you say to her?!” he was shouting now, veins standing out of his muscled arms.

 

Jaejoong coughed, “Let me go you maniac!” he yelled, attempting to pull the leader’s hand from his throat to no avail.

 

“You tell me what you said to her Jaejoong!” he yelled, tears springing to his eyes.

 

Jaejoong stopped a smirk playing across his lips, “Why? What happened?” he asked feigning concern.

 

The larger man glared, “She. Left me.” he said, his voice venomous.

 

Jaejoong laughed now, the noise was so very unlike his normal laugh, “Oh did she?!” he asked, laughing still.

 

“WHAT DID YOU SAY?!”

 

“Hyung! What the hell are you doing?!”

 

The other members of the band had walked in and Yoochun ran to his friend, pulling him away from Jaejoong, “What the man?!”

 

Changmin, ran to Jaejoong who was bent over, trying to breathe again, holding his throat, coughing.

 

Junsu simply stood between the two men, his face set in worry.

 

“What did you do?!” Yunho shouted, trying to get back to the smaller man.

 

Jaejoong finally stood up, “Something I should have done three weeks ago.” he said, staring at the man. He walked past Junsu and up into Yunho’s face, “I. Quit.”

 

The room went silent, every man’s heart beat blasting in his own ears.

 

“You what?” Yunho asked, hands suddenly falling to his sides as Yoochun let him go, each man’s eyes glued to Jaejoong.

 

“I quit. I’m done.” Jae said simply, staring into the face of the man he’d come to feel so much anger towards.

 

Yunho shook his head, taking the boy’s shoulders, lightly now, “If this has something to do with me, then take it out on me, not the band.”

 

Jaejoong blinked up at him, biting at his lip, “You sure about that?”

 

The leader nodded fervently, “There’s no need to jump to decisions.” he said seriously.

 

Jaejoong reared back, delivering a punch to the side of Yunho’s cheek, “How about like that?” he asked bitterly as the man stumbled, clutching his cheeks, groaning.

 

Yoochun grabbed the smaller man, “What in the hell?!”

 

Jaejoong pushed past Micky angrily, “How’s that?!” he was crying now.

 

Yunho stared at the man, “What was that for?” he asked, his voice dangerously calm.

 

Jaejoong’s nostrils flaired, “THAT was for dating that .” he spat.

 

The larger man glared, “She is NOT a .”

 

Jaejoong laughed bitterly, “Oh, I’m sorry, so you mean to tell me that she DIDN’T leave you after I told her I was leaving and it would tear the band apart?”

 

Yunho growled low in his throat, “Is that what you said to her?”

 

He nodded, “It is.” he said simply, the tears drying on his cheeks now.

 

The leader clenched his fists once more tears now entering his eyes. She had left him… Just like that…? Because he wouldn’t have the fame…?

 

“I told you from the start.” Jaejoong said seriously and Yunho shook his head, staring at the floor.

 

“Because you were angry, you told me that because you were angry…!” he said determinedly.

 

The golden haired boy shook his head, “No, I told you that because I could tell the kind of girl she was.” he said seriously, “I told you that because I wanted to save you the heart ache.”

 

Yunho was biting at his lip now, covering his mouth with one hand lightly. “I…” he shook his head, hurridly walking past the members to go to the bus, not daring to let them see his tears.

 

Jaejoong sighed heavily, looking at the place where the man had been and then down at his hand, his knuckles aching with the force of how hard he’d hit his friend. He shook his head, following after him now, leaving Changmin, Yoochun and Junsu to stare at each other.

 

Junsu turned to follow and Yoochun grabbed his arm, “Don’t… Just let them figure it out…” he said softly as he pulled the two younger men into a hug, “It will be okay…”