f o u r

À trois métres du ciel

Standing in the middle of nowhere, Jaejoong kept watching the burnt house. Tilting his head to the side, observing every single detail of it. He could feel it, something was calling him yet he was scared. Why was that house burnt? Why no one ever take it again? How many years have passed since that accident? He was curious yes yet still scared about what he could find inside. Sighing he turned away, holding onto his books, heading back to his house. 


The day had been long, his heart was still shaking from so many emotions yet still happy about the thought of having Junsu has his friend and what about that weird guy that tried to threatening him? What was wrong with that person? Was he having brain problems? How could people be so mean to him only for looking like some weird guy and for what he could figure out, a guy that had make a lot of problems since he was hated. 


So many things he had to think about yet he should focus more in his grades as well in his healthy. He didn’t mean to say those words the the guy. He didn’t mean to say that death was going to take him away because it wasn’t the case. He wasn’t dying, he was actually feeling alive for the first time. Was it the village? The new airs or just the feeling of being able to have a normal life? He didn’t know yet he really loved this place and no one could ever tell him to go back to Seoul. He hated that place. 


Placing down his bag and as well books on the table, the beautiful boy started to wander around the house, trying to find his grandmother which in fact wasn’t home. He wanted to tell her how his first day went like yet he would need to wait. Sitting down on the backyard bench, Jaejoong grabbed his guitar, grinning when the first melodic sound was made. Music, the only thing that could make him the happiest person in the world. The only way to express himself when he was mad, sad or even depressed. 


“Through a long day, my heart seems to know it all
Time goes by so quickly, it will be forgotten.

Everything seems to be in the right place, except this holes for you
My heart breaks because i can’t seem to send you away
All my love seems to be in a vain story
I send you away like this, but it also the start of me waiting
Don’t you go my love, i can’t see you again for the second time
You still remain in my heart….” 


“What a beautiful song sweetheart.” His grandmother said smiling while sitting down beside the boy “Did you write it?” 


“No…” he said lowering his head down, blushing for being caught singing. “I-I… i heard it in a dream of mine.”


“You have dreams that involves this kind of songs?” His grandmother asked, confused.


“Yes, it’s always the same dream. I am there, staring at the person which face i cannot see but i can feel the love inside of my chest every time i hear him sing. My tears shed then i just simply banish…” 


“Really? That’s a weird dream…”


“It seems more like a memory granny… Like a really sad one…”


“It can’t be a memory Jaejoong, you are only sixteen.” 


“I know…But seeing the unknown person there… singing while crying. It breaks my heart.”


“Why didn’t you ever told me about this?” 


“Because it’s just a dream granny but i do love the song.” He said grinning. “Anyways, granny you can’t even imagine what happened to me, today!” 


“Oh really? What happen to make my cute child this happy?” 


“I made a friend! His name is Junsu and he is really nice!” 


“Junsu? Kim Junsu?” 


“You know him granny?” The beautiful boy tilted his head to the side, slightly confused. 


“No, i know his mother. I just came from her house.” she said laughing “Junsu was excited. He was running around the living room while singing like a bird.” 


“That sounds like him.” 


“He is a good person sweetie. You have made a great friend.” 


Smiling, Jaejoong placed his guitar down to end up wrapping both of his arms around the aged woman beside him. He hugged her, kissed her, he needed to show her how grateful he was to have her in his life. To show her how much he loved her while the beautiful yellow sun was slowly fading, announcing that night was coming. The small white moon already being seen, the first full moon of the month. 


Now, sitting down on his bed, some books open, the beautiful boy kept doing his homework. Even if it had been his first day of school the teachers hadn’t been nice. Tones of homework had been given and even if it was being hard to understand, to figure out the meaning of some words, he was at least trying to make it. Laying down on his tummy, tapping the pen on his hand against his chin, Jaejoong stopped for a bit, remember the boy which had grabbed him by his arm.


That wasn’t the only thing that was making him intrigued, it wasn’t the only thing actually making him think he wasn’t wanted there. Some of his teachers had acted weird as well, the student’s gazes on him, the whispering. Everything was so new to him yet he wasn’t liking. He never liked to be the center of people’s attention. He liked to stay in his own shadow, away from everyone and everything but for the first time in his life he was in high school and somehow the only thing he was asking, was friends. It wasn’t that hard to make it happen wasn’t it? 


“Are you making your homework sweetheart?” His grandmother asked. 


“Yes, granny. Why? Do you need any help?”


“No, but someone is downstairs to see you.”


“Who?” 


“I don’t know, but he looks in kind of hurry.”


“I’ll be down in a bit.”


Gathering his shoes from underneath his bed, as well closing his books, the beautiful boy headed downstairs. He really didn’t know who could be the person, since the only person he had been friends with since that day was Junsu yet for his biggest shock, the person standing by his front door was someone else. No other than Shim Changmin. The same person who had treated him like a piece of nothing. 


“What are you doing here?” The beautiful boy asked, now stepping backwards “How did you find where I live?”


“Small town, people know things. Easy to find someone.” The other said, shrugging his shoulders. 


“Still what do you want?” 


“Talk to you.” 


“You mean threatening me again?” 


“Look, this isn’t the right place for you and somehow you know it. This is dangerous. You are going to regret it later.” The boy said after a while, eyeing Jaejoong from head to toe. “He can’t see you.”


“Who?” 


“No one. Just do what I told you to do.” Changmin approached, placing his long slender fingers around Jaejoong’s jaw, to end up grabbing it quite harshly. “Make your suitcases and leave this place. I am serious.”


“You are hurting me… Leave me alone.” The beautiful boy said, once again feeling his eyes slowly getting watery. “I can’t live.”


“You must live.” 


“Why can’t you just leave me alone?” 


“Because in the end, the same story will the repeated.” 


“What story?”


“You know what story. Everything will make sense. Just go away Jaejoong. For your safety go away with your grandmother.”


“The doctor send me here, I can’t go.”

“Just go.”


Jaejoong was quite shocked. The last minute he was being grabbed by the man and the next one he was being thrown on the floor. His head hit the wall, making a loud noise in process. His grandmother coming out from the kitchen to end up kneeling next to the beautiful boy, checking his head while the stranger boy, the same boy named Changmin was no longer seen. He had disappeared again, as fast as the speed of light. 


The beautiful boy couldn’t deny. The more he thought about it, the more he wanted to leave yet his grandmother had put so much effort to buy this house, so much effort to give him a better life, he couldn’t just ignore that. He couldn’t ignore the aged woman, kneeling beside him, asking if he was okay. He understood that, it could be dangerous staying there while Changmin was trying to chase him away, yet he couldn’t live. Something was making him stay, something that was beyond supernatural. 


“Jaejoong are you okay?” Junsu asked his friend as soon as they meet by the lockers. “You look pale.”


“I am fine. Just had a bad night of sleep.” Jaejoong said, taking from his locker the books he needed.


“Oh okay.” Junsu said, starting to grin as soon as he kept talking “I was thinking, perhaps we could go shopping today after classes? What do you think?” 


“Maybe. I don’t know. “


“Oh come on Jaejoong, please?” The boy said, grabbing Jaejoong’s arm softly, while making such an adorable face “Pretty please!!”


“Fine, I’ll go with you but quit doing that.”


“Doing what?” Junsu curved his lips with a soft smirk. “I ain’t doing anything.”


“Sure you aren’t dolphin.” 


“Yah, I ain’t a dolphin.”


“Sure you aren’t.”


“I need to see him, get the out of my way Shim Changmin!” 

A deep voice filled the corridors, making the two teenagers standing by the lockers turning their heads around. Not far from their spot was a group of people, most a group of teenagers trying to stop someone yet that someone was wildly moving to both sides, as well screaming. Jaejoong, was indeed speechless with the scene played in front of his eyes yet still curious about the person the man wanted to see. 


“What is his name? I want to know Changmin tell me so I can call for him.” The unknown person kept screaming. 


“Hyung please, you must go home.”


“I am not getting out of this ing school without seeing him. I told you that already.”


“He must be crazy” Junsu whispered, gathering a soft chuckle from Jaejoong. 


“Perhaps he is. Who knows?” Jaejoong answered back, while closing his locker. “We should head to class.”


“Yes, you are right.”

 

Extrait of Yongwoung’s Diary
1th of August 1973

Today was the best day of my life. I can’t believe that I have a boyfriend like him. He is so gentle, so handsome. Oh god, I am seriously madly in love yet he has a secret, a secret that I can’t even tell you diary. It’s really frustrating since I really want to tell you yet I can’t. Anyways, I can’t believe that for the first time in my life, I am feeling this happy, my heart is racing so fast inside of my chest as fast as he beat when we first made love. It was amazing you know? So beautiful. I always enjoy how his hands touch my body, how his sinful lips kiss take mines into a heated and passionate kiss, how he mumbles I love through that same kiss. It’s amazing and no one can steal this happiness from me. No one. 



A/N: Sorry for taking so long updating. I hope you'll enjoy this chapter. I really didn't know what to write but it end up being like this. I promise to make a better one next time. It's pretty late here so my brain isn't working that much. Anyways, comment & susbcribe. 
And btw, Yongwoung is related to Jaejoong somehow. You'll find more about this soon.