t w o

À trois métres du ciel

Chapter two

 

The noise of his grandmother already making breakfast down on the kitchen could be heard. Singing a beautiful melody which Jaejoong loved since he was a kid. Yes, he was already awake, yes he was already ready to get out of the bed yet he wasn’t ready to face the new experience that was waiting for him. He was scared, nervous and as well not sure of himself.

 

Movies that’s all he have seen about school. He saw how some people can be nice and how others can be mean. He doesn’t want to be a bully target. He saw how depressed they were after being beat up, he saw the their tears falling from their eyes every single night before going to sleep. It was sad to watch and somehow he wished that he would be like a normal person for once.

 

Finally lifting himself from the bed, the beautiful boy made his way to the mirror, placing both of his hands over his eyes. His routine. He was afraid of looking at his reflection on the mirror. Why? Because he was simply to thin. He was pale. He had feminine features. He hated his body, his features but the worst of all was his bones. They could be seen under the flawless white skin.

 

Sigh after sigh, he keep watching himself in the mirror once his hands were taken away from his eyes. Turning from side to side to see if he had gather some weight yet he was still the same. Yes it was frustrated but what could he do? Not every single human being can be lucky in their lives right?

 

“Jaejoong, hurry up the bus will be here in thirty minutes and you still didn’t have your breakfast.” His grandmother said from behind his door while the beautiful man only huffed and head to his bathroom.

 

It only took some minutes to get ready, casual clothes that’s all he needed. A white shirt and black jeans. Grabbing his bag from the seat, the beautiful boy head downstairs trying his best to give his grandmother his smile yet the nervousness was getting bigger, the bus was arriving.

 

“So did you sleep well sweetie?” His grandmother said, placing the plate of pancakes in front of him.

 

“Yes, i slept well granny.” He answered back, grabbing the fork.

 

“Didn’t you have a hard time breathing tonight?”

“No. It’s amazing. I slept like i never did before.” He grinned already shoving some food inside of his mouth.

 

“That’s weird.”

 

“Maybe im getting better.”

 

“Yes, i hope that’s true. Now Jaejoong, you must take your medication after lunch and be careful. Do not run or walk to fast, you must be careful with your lung sweetheart.”

 

“I know all of that granny, no need to worry that much.”

 

“ I will always worry about you Jaejoong. You are the only one i have left.”

 

“Granny…”

 

“Just take care of yourself okay?”

 

“I promise granny”


 

The beautiful man now sitting on the bus, head leant on the window, he was watching. Watching the beauty of nature, loving the new small village he was living now. He loved everything. How green everything looked, how the beautiful blue sky would give another sight of the world. Everything just seemed perfect to him. A world without sorrow or pain.

 

His hands were placed on his lap, brushing his fingertips together. He was waiting, he was waiting for someone to come and sit next to him yet the only thing he was seeing was people getting one by one inside of the bus quietly. Not talking to anyone. It was sad indeed yet he was still having hope.

 

Sighing, the beautiful man finally got up from his seat when he arrived to school, widening his eyes in process when he noticed how many students were already there, leaning against the wall, talking, laughing and some even kissing. He looked down. His heart racing inside of his chest and step after step he got out. Standing in the middle of a group of students.

 

Jaejoong didn’t know what to do, where he should go. For the first time in his life he was actually looking at an high school, living a teenage life. He was confused as well yet still proud of himself. Grinning, he started to walk, passing through the gates. No one could stop his happiness. No one could ruin his moment.

 

Lifting his head up from the ground, he observed. Turning it from side to side. A huge white building was in front of him. Some windows open some others closed. On the side a small garden was placed, having beautiful colorful flowers on it. On the other side small tree were still growing. Everything looked alive, everything was in his taste.

 

“ Excuse me, i didn’t see you.” A boy said before bumping into him.

 

“Oh no it’s okay. I wasn’t paying attention…” Jaejoong said, lowering his head down obviously not wanting to show his blush.

 

“Are you sure? Didn’t i hurt you?” The unknown boy asked.

 

“No, not at all. I’m okay.” the beautiful boy lifted his head up, smiling.

 

Once their eyes meet, Jaejoong stood there looking at the person in front of him like an idiot. Yes he was staring without same. Taking in his mind every single handsome feature into his mind. The man in front of him was indeed the definition of perfection yet it wasn’t that who made Jaejoong stare but something else. When he lifted his head, the boy standing in front of him didn’t smiled back, he actually gasped in pure surprise.

 

“Is there something wrong?” Jaejoong asked.

 

“No, i just remembered that i have to do something…”

 

“Oh… Good luck…”

 

“To you too Yongwoung…”

 

“What? “

 

He tried to ask who Yongwoung was yet the boy had already left. Leaving a confused Jaejoong behind, pouting as well. Could his first day get even more weird? When he actually thought he was making his first friend, the boy actually run away from him, like he had seen a ghost and that ghost was no other than Jaejoong.

 

Step after step, the beautiful man made his way inside of class, holding onto his books quite harshly as well chewing down on his rosy plump lip. Step after step, jaejoong enter the classroom which become silent right away. No small noises would be heard. Like everyone was sustaining their breaths.

 

Lowering his head in shame, he tried to find a free seat from the corner of his eyes. In mere of seconds he was already sat down, books placed on his desk.

 

“Good morning class, we are having a new stud---” A deep yet gentle voice was heard “And i guess he is already in class.”

 

“Ohhhh… So he is the new student.” Some students said, nodding their heads.

 

“Of course who else would he be?” The teacher asked back while chucking.

 

“He looks like somehow familiar.” One of the students said.

“I know right? I was about to say the same thing…”

 

“Hey, less noise.” The teacher said, wandering around the classroom to end up placing his fingertips down on Jaejoong’s table. “ Can you please present yourself to class?”

 

The nervous boy only nodded his head and got up. Still having his head lowered down, feeling his eyes getting teary with the seconds passing and that’s when he noticed that he needed his grandmother. He was having a panic attack, his breaths slowly getting short and hard, the air inside of the room slowly getting less.

 

“Remember sweetheart, just breath in and out. Close your eyes for a second and forget everyone around you.”

 

smiling when he remembered his grandmother words, Jaejoong closed his eyes for a few seconds and breathe slowly. Taking his time to regain his normal breath till he finally lift his head to face the teacher in front of him and for his surprise, another one gasping at his sight.

 

“Hello everyone.” He said with his melodious voice, bowing to everyone “I”m Kim Jaejoong and this is the first time in school ever. I hope we’ll get along and be good friends in the future. Please take care of me.”

 

“K-kim Jaejoong?” The teacher stuttered looking at him.

 

“Yes, Im Kim Jaejoong.”

 

“Oh… Welcome to our school Mr. Kim.”

 

“Thank you sir.”

 

“Now class, open your book in page 13th.Let’s start… Minho please start reading…”



 

Extrait of Yongwoung Diary
30th of June, 1972

 

Dear Diary it was my first day in High School today and guess what? I love it. It was amazing. The teachers are nice and i actually made friends. I am so happy that i could run and run around the house without getting tired. But the most exciting thing is that i met someone today. Someone that made my heart race so fast. He is so handsome. I think i might have a small crush on him. Do you know about the Atrians? Yes, i guess he is one of them, i hope everyone will be nice to them well at least i will treat him as an human.
I got go now, need to make my homework or mother will take my phone away ahahah.


Love you,
Kim Yongwoung.

 


A/N: So i hope you guys like it so far. Im trying my best to make a good fanfic and im really sorry about the grammar, english isn't my first language. Atrians race will be explained soon in the story so don't worry. I might as well add some scenes but they will be really rare. Anyways, hope you guys like it so far! Subscribe and comment! Tell me what you guys think about it :)