Chapter 3

I will miss you, noona

Chapter3

 

Kyuhyun couldn’t sleep this night too. He can’t take Heechul’s sleeping face out of his brain. Heechul’s tears stained face stabbed directly into his heart. He didn’t know what to do. Heechul noona is angry at him and he can’t do anything to make it up.

He can’t believe himself. How can he kiss noona when she was sleeping, taking advantage of her awareness? He is afraid that she will never ever forgive him. How can she? She already has a finance to marry and had introduced kyuhyun to him.

But kyuhyun can’t help but really fall in love with her and want her for himself. He can forget everything and everyone for Heechul. He is really happy with her and he had never felt so happy and peaceful in his life.

Anyway, he has to apologize her as soon as possible. He also has to confess his feeling to noona without much more delay. He is too late for his whole life that hangeng already engaged her.

 

 

He didn’t sleep much but wake up early this day to fetch Heechul to their flower shop.

But to his depression, Heechul mother greeted him by

“Kyuhyunnie, you come so early but your noona doesn’t want to go to flower shop today. She told me she was sick and doesn’t want to go to shop for a week. Sorry that you have to fetch her everyday.

Eat breakfast with me, okay?”

“No aunty, thank. Tell noona that I will come tomorrow when she felt better.”

“Okay, come tomorrow morning, I will prepare a special breakfast for you. Tell your aunt and uncle that I will come today evening.”

Kyuhyun forced a smile and bowed before he left from Heechul house.

Kyuhyun POV

Today is unlucky for me. I felt empty. I don’t know how to spend my day without noona.

Beep Beep

His phone rings…Mother!

His mother calls him after a long time.

He really missed his mom.

He picked up the phone,

“Hello mom, already miss your smart son, huh?”

His mother chuckled.

“Yeah, yeah I miss my little kyunnie a lot.

I have to tell you something; Sungmin came to home many times and asked for you. I told her you have a vacation and she cried and tell me everything about your fight and asked me for help. She told she was sorry for everything and wanted to meet you to beg you. Poor little girl loves you so much, kyu. Don’t torture her anymore and come back soon or else I will send her to fetch you.”

Kyuhyun felt like dying upon hearing about Sungmin.

He wants to cry and was hurt a lot for Sungmin.

“Mom, please don’t tell Sungmin that I am at Busan. Okay, I don’t want to see and think about her anymore. I will hang up now; I will call you later, okay? Bye”

Kyuhyun groaned in frustration. Why his life is like this. Totally a mess. Until this time, he really has an easy and perfect life. He has a girlfriend who is cute and pretty and can take good care of him.

He has to choose between the two, Sungmin and Heechul. He has to evaluate his feeling for those two.

He really love Sungmin, she is so pretty and cute and really love and support him all the way. She is really beside him when he needs her; he is really proud and confident to have such a girlfriend who will do everything for him.

Moreover all the anger he had for Sungmin was disappear after he met with Heechul noona.

Heechul, she is really beautiful and peaceful. He is really happy beside her. Her smile can make his day. He will do anything and everything to make her happy. His life became meaningful after he met her. She also can make him depress just by a glare. When she introduced him with hangeng, he felt like his world was shattering. And when the day she slapped him and told him that she didn’t want to see him anymore, he felt like dying.

When he think of Yesung hugging Sungmin, all his feeling were anger and frustration. But when he think about hangeng and Heechul engagement, he didn’t feel any anger, he just depressed, a lot that he didn’t find a way to compete him. Hangeng is really a gentleman who will take princess and he is just a brat who wanted the princess out of his reach.

But, he didn’t think he can live without Heechul. If he get back and leave now, he never will have a chance to his happiness.

His love is different for two girls, “Giving” and “Receiving”.

He received love from Sungmin. He wanted her for himself that she can fill all the blanks of his life. Selfish and receiving love.

But his love for Heechul is different. He didn’t want anything from her.He can sastified just by living beside her. All he want is to give her what she want. To fill her blanks with his love. To live for her and to make her happy.

He will confess her his love anyway. If he didn’t, he must be regretting all of his life.

 

Next morning

He woke up early, showered and take in cloths, gentleman suit and make himself the best look.

He should be perfect today. He wants to be the best man for Heechul noona. He can’t risk of low impression from noona.

But all of his strength faltered when he reached Heechul house.

Heechul mother greeted with a sad face,

“Kyuhyun ya, you came, but Heechul isn’t home. Hangeng came up early today and fetched your noona for some picnic. Sorry for you. Hangeng really is a busy person and always go to Seoul for his business and they didn’t have much time to meet. So Heechul can’t reject him for such a rare time they can spend together.”

Kyuhyun can’t really force a fake smile. He bowed to her sadly and left.

He has to wait till evening. He will confess to her no matter what. But now he just wants to cry.

 

 

At the park,

Heechul and hangeng have a picnic together. Not just much. They ate together, chatting and looking at the people who will play happily at the park.

Hangeng noticed that Heechul didn’t look well. She didn’t concentrate on words he said and she was like out of her mind.

So he took her hand and held it to his chest and smile at her.

“Chullie, what’s wrong?”

Heechul looked at him with worried face.

“Nothing wrong, why you asked?”

“I just worried you, you didn’t look well.”

Heechul smiled at him and said,

“I felt sick these days and didn’t go to work, but don’t worry. I am ok.”

Hangeng sigh and pulled Heechul body towards him. He hugged her tightly, smelling her sweet body scent and secretly kiss her forehead.

He just loves her so much. She is so precious to him and he is afraid that he will lose her.

“Chullie, do you know how much I love you?” Hangeng asked without releasing Heechul from his arms.

“Yeah, I know, Hannie.”

“Please don’t leave me Chullie. I can’t live without you. Promise me.”

Heechul sigh, sometimes hangeng is just like that. Feeling insecure and asking her for promises. She hugged him back and whispered,

“I promise Hannie, why are you always like this?”

Hangeng released her and caressed her cheeks. He gazed into her eyes and smiled.

“Chullie, I don’t like when you are friendly with other guys. I don’t like you being closed with kyuhyun. I don’t like the way he look at you.”

Heechul widened her eyes in shock,

“Why you think like this, Kyuhyun is just a little brother to me. He is just a brat. Don’t worry about him, okay?”

Hangeng sigh and take her hands again,

“Okay, I understand, But you have to think of my marriage proposal now. I want to marry you as soon as possible. I want to live my life happily with a beautiful wife and cute kids. Don’t make me wait for too long, okay?”

Heechul smiled and pulled him up,

“Okay, I will think of it, let’s go home, I am really tired.”

Then the couple left the park and heading to their home.

 

Kyuhyun is waiting at the front of Heechul house when they arrived.

He looked the way they said goodbye to each other. Hangeng opened the car door for Heechul, take her hands and talked sweetly to her. He can’t hear what they said but he didn’t want to know about it.

With the final kiss to Heechul’s forehead, hangeng left with his car.

Heechul was walking into her house not knowing kyuhyun was watching her every move.

“Noona”

Heechul look at kyuhyun with surprised face but she then glared at him and walk passed him.

Kyuhyun can’t let Heechul go like this, so he grabbed her hands.

Heechul looked at kyuhyun and sighed,

“let go of me, what do you want?”

Kyuhyun didn’t let go of her hands and stepped closer to her.

“I want to tell you something and apologize to you.”

Heechul pulled her hands back but she can’t. Kyuhyun’s grip was so tight.

“I don’t want to hear anything, forget about it, you are just out of your mind. I know it.”

Kyuhyun looked directly into Heechul’s eyes and said,

“What if I can’t forget?”

Heechul glared at him and struggled from his grip.

“Heechul noona, I love you.”

Kyuhyun said desperately and Heechul froze.

“Get a grip, Kyuhyun, this is not love. You just think you love me because we are so closed with each other. And .”

Kyuhyun shake Heechul shoulders and shouted,

“Stop it, I love you, it is not a school boy crush or closed feeling, I really really love you like hell. I don’t care if you are having finance or not, just think about my feeling and answer me.”

Heechul struggled more and shouted back,

“I don’t love you. I have hangeng. Please kyuhyun get on your mind. Don’t make it hard for me. I really like you just as a little brother.”

Kyuhyun tightened his grip and pulled Heechul to his arms and hug her.

“There is no brotherly or sister love between a man and a woman who are not blood related. Love is just love and I can’t accept your answer. You have to think more. I will give you time to think about it. I will wait you. Please noona, I really love you. I can make you happy. You are happy being with me right?”

Heechul shaken with fear and said,

“But you are just so young for me, I am very much older than you, we are not match.”

“I don’t care. I am not young. I am a mature man. Please don’t look at me like a boy. Look at me like a man. I can marry you now. I can take care of you. I can keep you best way, healthily, happily .I can give everything you want. So please don’t just reject me and think about it, okay? Please.”

He released Heechul and looked at her.

He doesn’t know he was crying until Heechul caress his cheeks and wipe his tears.

“Don’t cry kyu, you said you are a mature man so why would you cry like this for a woman.”

Kyuhyun looked at her with pleading eyes where his tears are flowing continuously.

“Will you give me a chance?”

Heechul sighed and bowed down her head,

“I don’t know. I am sorry Kyu.”

And then she left him and running into her house.

AN(I am sorry for not updating for about 4 months.

I am really busy with my hospital works.

I am at OG ward for 3 months, like hell.

I can’t sleep these 3months peacefully and always stressed with night duties and pregnant, in labor woman, all screaming and whining with blood, placenta, etc…

Now I am out of OG ward but really busy with my clinic and preparation for convocation….

*I really was out of idea for all my fanfics and sorry for nonsense update. *

***Really thank you for wasting your time in my fanfics though.***
I will try to update other Kyuchul fanfics)))