I will miss you, noona(Chapter1)

I will miss you, noona

Chapter1

Kyuhyun entered the building with only a backpack. He liked to live in Busan. He was really glad that his aunt had a home in Busan and she also had a garden, more likely a field where she planted many kinds of flowers and some vegetables for commercial. The front door was open so he entered the house and called for his aunt.
“Aunty, I am reached, your beloved nephew.”
He then sat in the couch and rest for a while. His aunty and her husband came out from inside,
“Kyuhyun, you are so fast, anyway, I am glad to see you. How is your family? I really miss your mother. By the way, what bring you here? You never come here alone.” His aunty said with a smile.
Kyuhyun sighed and said
“I am here only for vacation. Sometimes living in Seoul is so stressful. My mom also misses her younger sister a lot too.
I am tired. I am going to the room I used to stay. I want dinner with seafood.”
His aunty and her husband chuckled. He knew they will spoil him coz they love him since childhood and they had no child. His aunty always treats him like her own son and he also loved her.
“Ok, my beloved, take a rest and then aunty will make the best seafood for you.”
His aunty said. He grinned back and said thanks to her.
Then he went to the room and sleep in the comfy bed.
3 hours later
He woke up at 4PM. It is too early for dinner. So he decided to visit to the flower field and had a fresh air.
He walked towards the field that was at the back of the house.
This field is really big. It has many flowers such as sunflowers, roses of various colors, lilies, and other flowers he didn’t recognize.
It was a beautiful evening, the air is so fresh. The flowers are beautiful. Their colors shine with the sunrays and swayed slightly by a soft breeze.
He felt relieved. He missed Sungmin suddenly. But he tried to forget her yet.
He walked through the field and went inside the flowers.
There he spotted her. A girl, more likely a goddess. She is watering the flowers happily. Her shoulder length hair swayed in air. Her white skin is shining with evening sun. But he can’t see her face clearly. So he approached her quietly to get full view of her face.
When he was about to reach her, she turned her face and saw him.
He felt nervous and slipped his steps, fall on the ground.
He winced in pain and observed his ankle.
There were some bruises and blood in the injury. Then he felt a soft pat at his back.
“Are you ok, where did you hurt?”
He looked at her with shock. Her face is near his. He can clearly see all her features.
She can’t be a human. Her eyes are big and shining. Her lips are full and red. Her face is so flawless and beautiful. Her skin is white like a snow and stained by milk.
He gaped in looking at her. But he snapped into life when she touched his ankle.
“Ah, it hurts.” Kyuhyun shouted in pain.
She looked worry and apologized to him,
“Omo, I am sorry, your ankle had bruises and blood, are you ok at other places.”
Kyuhyun sighed and said
“I am ok, you don’t need to worry, I am going now.”
He then tried to stand up but failed his ankle had pain and difficult to walk.
She smacked his head and said
“Kid, listen to noona, don’t walk. I will take care of your injury.” This girl said him calmly.
Kyuhyun confused and looked at her. ‘Kid’
‘Noona’, he wanted to laugh. She is funny. How can she call her a kid?
He rolled his eyes and asked her
“Kid, you called me kid, I want to laugh.
Tell me how old you are to call me a kid.”
She looked at him intensely and said confidently.
“I am 29; old enough even to born you if I married young.”
Kyuhyun eyes wide open. She is 29.He is only 22. But what she said, she can even be old enough to be his mother.
“What, kid, what you want to say? Don’t argue with me kid. Come with me. Noona will do first aid to your ankle. Holds me and stand up.” She holds him and tried to handle him to stand. But he didn’t move and yelled at her
“I am not a kid. Stop calling me a kid, the lady.”
“How old are you, then” she asked and glared at him.
“I am 22”
“Then you are a kid.”
“No, why I am a kid?”
“Because I said so, you little spoiled kid” she yelled at him and glared.
He looked at her glaring face and thought she looked pretty even she is angry. Then he gave up.
“Ok , noona, anything you want, but my bruised is bleeding more. I have to be treated.”
She then look at his bruised with worry and held him gently.
“Let’s go kid, noona will treat your wound, don’t worry, walks slowly and hold me.” She said with a soft voice.
Kyuhyun wondered how a woman can change her mood sooner and later.
But he obeyed her and followed her to her house near the field beside his aunty house.
At her house, she treated his wound.
They talked about each other and kyuhyun learned that she is a talkative girl. First time he saw her he thought she is like a goddess and will be gentle and soft girl. But when he knew her, she is not so gentle type of girl. She is smart and confident. She didn’t care what others said but not a self centered girl. Her name is Kim Heechul.
She lived in a house beside her aunt with her parents. She worked in a flower shop that owned by his aunt.
He is not a man who talked about him too much people. But he was comfortable talking with her so he talk about him a lot to her except about Sungmin.
At 6pm, he came back home. Heechul came with him to meet his aunt.
His aunty is glad that they became friends and invited her for dinner.
After dinner, Heechul came back home and asked him to accompany her to flower shop tomorrow. He agreed since he had nothing special to do at home.
That night he can sleep peacefully.
The next morning, he woke up early. He prepared for himself and went to Heechul house.
They went to the flower shop together.
He helped her in carrying the flower bundles and other stuffs. The shop is near their house so they walk together.
When they reached, the shop is not very big but was beautifully decorated outside.
Heechul opened the front door and invited him to come in.
It is a nice place with many flowers; the walls are decorated with flowers wall papers. Heechul asked him to clean the floor and he obeyed.
He wondered himself for always obeying Heechul words. But he would scare if Heechul throw tantrums again.
When he was cleaning the shop carefully, he looked at Heechul. She is preparing the flowers to sell. She cut the leaves; make the bouquets and some bundles of flowers. She is so concentrated in her work. He smiled to himself and continues his work.
There are few customers who buy Heechul’s flowers. But she looked so busy with her calculator and check about the balance of the shop.
He was hungry so he called her,
“Noona, I am hungry. Let’s go and buy lunch.”
Heechul looked at from her work and said
“Oh, my brat kid is starving. Come here, I made food for us. We will eat together.”
They ate the food happily while chatting.
At the evening, they closed the shop and returned to home.
Heechul buy him the noodle on their way home. She thanked to him and said
“Thanks you kid, if you didn’t help me, I will very tired. Good boy. You have to listen to noona and I will buy you delicious foods every day.”
He wants to laugh but afraid of Heechul. So he controlled and said, “yes, noona, I will listen to you.”
Heechul looked satisfied and chuckled,
“Cute kid.” And ruffled his hair.

For the two weeks, kyuhyun was happy.
Every day he went to flower shop together with Heechul. They worked together, eat together. He always listens to Heechul and he was happy when Heechul praised him how cute and a good boy he is.
He always want to make Heechul happy and when she is happy, he also happy.
He can never be replaced anything with Heechul smiling face.
Throughout the whole 2 weeks, he followed Heechul like a puppy to everywhere she goes.
His aunty with Heechul. But he denied. He thought he doted Heechul like his own sister. He was only child of his family and Heechul also was.
But one day, Heechul called and invited him to come her home, telling that she will introduce him to her finance.
He froze at the spot. He can’t say anything back to her. He felt like lightening on the head.
AN: Who you think the finance, no other than the Chinese man.
Comments are appreciated….
Thanks a lot for reading