Chapter 2

I will miss you, noona

Chapter 2

At Heechul’s house

 

Heechul and Kyuhyun are eating dinner with Heechul’s parents and her said to be finance, Hangeng.

Heechul had just introduced them before dinner.

After that they keep on eyeing and measuring each other.

Kyuhyun felt like punching hangeng directly on the face.

The way hangeng looked at Heechul lovingly, the way he talk Heechul so kindly, and also the way he hugged Heechul showing that “she is mine”, this ways make kyuhyun sick.

As a conclusion, Kyuhyun had to say that he totally dislike hangeng and may be even hate him.

But he tried hard to keep himself calm.

When he can’t eat much, Heechul asked him if he is fine worriedly and he replied he is fine.

But he noticed the way hangeng frown at their conversation.

After dinner, kyuhyun felt really sick and didn’t want to stay with this couple anymore so he announced he will go back home.

But Heechul worried about him and insist on walking him home.

But hangeng interrupted them and he offered to keep Heechul accompany in sending kyuhyun home.

He can feel that hangeng didn’t like him too.

When their way home, he can’t help but asked them about their engagement.

But to his dislike, hangeng answered him,

“Actually, I lived in Seoul, when I came to there for some business; I went to the flower shop and met with Heechul.

She is so beautiful. I love her at the first sight and vowed that she will have to be mine forever. Then I checked out about her background and court her. According to my fortune, our parents are friends and I pressured my parents to help me getting Heechul. Since Heechul’s parents like me and she is really a good daughter, she agreed our proposal. And now we are getting married soon.”

After explaining, Hangeng took Heechul’s hand and kissed it and smiled at her.

Heechul blushed and said shyly,

“Hey Hannie, behave yourself, kyuhyun is here, he is just a kid.”

Suddenly, kyuhyun was so angry. So he snapped at her,

“Noona, I am not a kid. Don’t call me a kid, I don’t like it. I will go. Bye”

And then he quickened his pace and entered his home.

Kyuhyun POV

This night, I can’t sleep.

The face of hangeng appears in his eyes and he felt angry.

I really hate hangeng’s gentleman behavior. This guy is really annoying.

He hide his evil behavior with his smiling face. He also was very possessive and cuddy to Heechul noona.

But he knows he can’t compare with hangeng in every angle.

Hangeng is really handsome with strong body. He thinks he is also handsome and good looking but he is skinny and not as smart as hangeng.

Hangeng also is a success business man unlike him, just a second year college student only genius in starcraft games.

Hangeng had opportunity to meet Heechul first and tied her up with their stupid engagement thing. But he had Sungmin to fight with hangeng to get Heechul.

Suddenly, he snapped into reality.

Why he had to think about comparing him with hangeng? Why had he wanted Heechul for himself? He didn’t see Heechul in that way, right! He only thinks of her as a sister.

But why he was depressed now, a lot.

He also felt self conscious and sad.

Why can’t he compete with hangeng?

He also didn’t like the way Heechul treat him in front of hangeng. He is not just a kid. He is also a man like hangeng and he is old enough to marry and keep her safe and happy.

But he already has Sungmin. He was so confused. He don’t know who he loved Heechul or Sungmin.

He was so angry when he saw Sungmin with a guy.

But he felt depressed and hurt when he saw Heechul with hangeng.

He didn’t know anymore and he didn’t want to think about them.

He also had no position to choose between them because Heechul already belong to someone and he also was.

 

At the morning…

When he wake up from his only 1 hour sleep, he didn’t want to wake up.

He had no willing to go with Heechul to her flower shop.

So he buried his face in the pillow and tried to sleep.

Then his aunty came to his room and informed that Heechul is here to fetch him to flower shop.

He groaned and left his bed.

Then he bathed quickly and running to the living room.

Heechul is wearing a simple white shirt and a jean. She is tiring her hair into a neat ponytail. She didn’t use much cosmetics in her face and her face is just plain without any lip gloss.

But even without any lip gloss, he noticed that her lips are so rosy and plump in her way.

When she saw him, she immediately stands up and asked him,

‘Kyuhyun, are you ok? Did you stay mad at me?”

Kyuhyun was satisfied that Heechul cared about him a lot. So he grinned happily,

“Yes, I am mad, so you need to treat me like a gentleman and not a kid.”

Heechul chuckled and said,

“Yes, gentleman kyu, let’s go to our shop.”

Kyuhyun pouted and snapped,

“Don’t mock at me noona.”

Heechul laughed and dragged him outside,

“OK,Ok, let’s go kid, we are late.”

He didn’t want to argue with Heechul anymore.

Heechul’s hands are so warm holding his hands tightly, so he holds her hands back and going along with her to their flower shop.

 

This is really a tiring day.

Their shop is full of customers today and he was very busy greeting and serving them.

Heechul was very busy too. She had to prepare many bouquets of flowers, flower buckets and bundles of flowers.

She also had to prepare and decorate the branch of flowers.

Their shop is really crowded till evening.

Now the customers are spare and he helped Heechul in cleaning the shop.

Heechul was so busy with calculating the balance of the today income. She seems so tired.

When kyuhyun finished cleaning, he took a glanced at Heechul and to his surprised Heechul is sleeping with her face on the table while her hands still holding the calculator.

He chuckled at her sight and approached her.

He can’t help but stared at her face closely.

She is really so innocent when she is sleeping.

Her face looked so shine even in the slightly dim room.

Her eyelashes are unbelievably long with her closed eyes.

She seems so peaceful in her sleep.

He unintentionally kissed her hair.

Her hair is so silky with the scent of lemon.

He then kissed her forehead and took her body scent; it is mixed of various flowers with dominant rosy fragrance. Her scent is unique, everytime kyuhyun approach and closed with her, he felt that familiar scent from her.

Then he kissed her cheeks and he felt like electricity flowing through his body.

She is like a drug, so addicting, attracting him to no end.

So, he made a wrong move not knowingly.

He kissed her lips.

Her lips are so soft and sweet.

His blood boiled. His mild blunt and his eyes are blurred to the sensation.

He can feel her breaths on his cheeks and he holds his breath for a second.

He closed his eyes and her lips hard and them.

And then he was pushed away by a force and a yell.

“What the hell, kyuhyun? What was this?

How dared you kid? How and why can you do this to me?”

Heechul’s eyes are wide and she is in shock.

Her eyes filling up with tears and she is glaring at him with unbelieving face.

“I…noona, I am sor...”

Kyuhyun stuttered.

“Shut up, go, go away from me and never come back.” She yelled at him with frustration.

He tried to explain,

“Noona, I am sorry, I didn’t mean it. You are so beautiful and I can’t help but…”

Slap……

She slapped his face hard and kyuhyun face turned to the side.

“I believe you and treated you like my own brother but you! You take advantage of me. I hate you, get out, go away from me and never show your face in front of me again.”

Kyuhyun looked at Heechul with pleading eyes. He can’t lose her. He had to apologize her until she calm down but he don’t know what to do.”

“Noona.”

“If you don’t go, I will go.” And then she is running out of the shop and left him behind.

AN: sorry for late update.

      What do you think about them….

    What should kyuhyun do???

    Sorry for bad ideas and writing.

  Don’t mind my grammar mistakes…ke ke

  Thank u for reading, comment are   appreciated.