Two

But I'm Straight!

It was another day at work; Hyukjae was used to the routine and it was something he was comfortable with. Everyone looked up to him with his reputation as one of the best lawyer- and the women can't keep their eyes off the mysterious Hyukjae who never befriended anyone and his milky-skin and his black hair styled up and his well-defined jawline. Even the men in the office was envious of Hyukjae who seemed to have both looks and talent at what he does.

The clock chimed at 9PM and hyukjae rubbed his temples together, finally looking up from his work and realising that almost everyone had left for home. Hyukjae was a workaholic- he wasn't running away from anything. He just liked the feeling of being tired from working so hard. Stretching his body and at the relief, Hyukjae cleared his work and picked up his briefcase. The office was quiet and Hyukjae loved the peace and serenity of the night.

The handsome man walked home, his home was only a mere ten minutes away from his office. The wind blew lightly and Hyukjae stopped in his tracks to enjoy the sensation of the wind. Suddenly, a giggle interrupted the quiet night and hyukjae turned to the source of noise. The giggle was coming from someone with a small frame and that familliar person wasn't alone, there was another man who was his face, his other arm on top of the smaller man's head, carelessly brushing through the man's hair. Hyukjae felt an irk of annoyance when he realised that the smaller man was the same one he met just this morning - Donghae.

The two people were both engrossed with each other's company and hyukjae realised that the man's arm had slide around donghae's waist. In fact, they look like they would kiss any mi- Before hyukjae realised what he was doing, the fair man had already pulled the taller man away. Donghae was surprised to see the same face he saw this morning.

"WHAT THE HELL!" the stranger burst at Hyukjae.

"He's mine." Hyukjae stared defiantly back at the stranger as he wrapped his hand around donghae's forearm, tugging the man along.

Hyukjae dragged the other man with him, walking quickly and ignoring the younger man's resistance. Once in the elevator, the older man turned to Donghae, "You'll stay at my place tonight." Hyukjae pressed the button to the sixth floor and ignored Donghae's stare.

When the elevator door closed, Hyukjae felt soft hands around his waist as thin lips kissed his neck. Moving as if he just got burned, Hyukjae turned away. Donghae stared at the older man, confusion on his face.

"I- I'm not gay. I don't want any service. I'm just giving you a place to stay for tonight."

Donghae opened his mouth, the other man has surprised him yet again. Donghae wanted to express his gratitute but instead he put action into words and jumped at the other man, clinging on to him.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!"

The elevator dinged open and Donghae let go of a very red Hyukjae, beaming excitedly and Hyukjae wondered if there was anything that would ever upset the young man. They made their way together to the door and donghae seemed to have balls on his feet as he kept on bouncing happily beside the stone-faced Hyukjae. Once the door granted access, Donghae whizzed past hyukjae and into the room.

"I GET THE BED!' donghae exclaimed, as he stretched on the said bed, "AH! THIS IS SO NICE! I CAN FINALLY STRETCH MY BODY, MY ARMS, MY LEGS. KYAAAA~" 

Hyukjae stood quietly in the doorway, watching the other man roll around happily on the bed. Hyukjae caught himself almost smiling and cleared his throat.

"Don't mess anything up." he reminded as he closed the door.

Hyukjae went to the storage room to get extra blankets and pillows as he build a bed on the sofa. He sat on the sofa as he listen to the joyful random squeals emitting from his room.

Hyukjae didn't know why he was annoyed at the other man touching donghae. He didn't even know why he let a male e in his house again. But hyukjae knew that something about donghae made him smile.