Chapter 6: Moonlight

Scorched memories

"RUN!"

The 6 members were running. Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Chen, Sehun, Luhan and D.O had gone out to scan the area to check for more people but had instead met a group of them. There silhouettes outlined in the dim moonlight.

"RUN! FASTER!"

Baekhyun, Chen and Chanyeol were doubtful of whether they'd be able to get back without letting the sasaengs know the whereabouts. Luhan. D.O and Sehun were also contemplating on stopping and fighting. The three of them stopped and turned around. The other three were already far behind.

"RUN! JUST RUN!"

As the oldest, Luhan didn't want to just run. He turned to Sehun and D.O.

"You two run. I'm the leader now. I can't leave them."

"Hyung.." Sehun started to step forwards.

"No Sehun. Go home first. I'll be back soon."

"Thats what Suho hyung said."

"I know. I know."

Sehun hesitated.

"you HAVE TO come back."

"I will."

Luhan watched as the two ran back then turned towards his dongsaengs and joined the fight.

"Hyung why didnt you leave?!"

"I can't just leave you. Im the leader now..."

They nodded at each other and fought for their lives and their members.

Luhan Awoke with a sharp pain in his side. The sky was filled with a dull grey wash. The moon was still high in the sky. His sweat sparkled on his forehead. His shirt stuck to his body. He flinched as he turned to look for the noisy beagle line but they weren't there. They were gone. He tried his best to get up but instead, could only slump back down as the pain took over. He heard a voice.

"Hyung! Hyung!"

It was Sehun. Luhan watched as the blurred outline of Sehun reached him then everything out.

Please let it be a dream. Please let it be a dream. I will wake up now and they'll be here.

He opened his eyes. He was in his own bed in his own room. He sighed with relief then went downstairs. He went down the stairs preparing to scold Chen, Chanyeol and Baekhyun for scaring him in his dream..well..nightmare.

"Yah Beagle line! How could you scare your hyung like that? Do have any idea how worri...Where are they?"

Kai and Tao were sat at the Table. They had missed the nights events. D.O and sehun were stood staring. There eyes were on the table but they were looking at something beyond that.

"Hyung..."

Sehun spoke first.

"Hyung don't you know where they are? You were with them right?"

Luhan stumbled as he stepped towards the table.

"It's all my fault." He whispered, "It's all my fault."

Luhan paused for a moment then,

"Are they..."

"No."

D.O finally looked away from the table.

"They're not dead. They're being used as hostages. Bait. Thats what they said. They left you to die though hyung. You had a piece of wood in your side. I took it out but it'll become infected. Blood poisoning...."

"No. Don't say it. It's fine. I'll be fine."

Kai banged his fist on the table. Nobody flinched. These bursts of anger were not uncommon.

"WHERE ARE THEY?!"